Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent (29920 Views)

Arise TV Invitations, PDP Reunion And Tinubu's Bluff, Matters Arising / Femi Adesina: Buhari's Comment On Future Invitations To Imo Misquoted / Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by favour32(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
PDP get tap root for Delta state.
APC get fibrous root for Delta state.
E go hard APC.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Tinubuadvocate: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
SaharaReporters gathered that the planned arrest which is said to be connected to the forthcoming 2023 governorship election is allegedly being orchestrated by two Delta state senators of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), in a bid to instill fear into the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) members and weaken the party ahead of the general elections.

This is why Nigeria will continue to wallow in poverty.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by airsaylongcome: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Every politician in Delta state needs to be arrested and jailed starting from Ibori. With the current state of Delta one will not believe it a major oil producing state.

You have said the absolute facts. Delta State politicians are all a bunch of rogues. Regarding Ibori, while I supported him as governor with all the a infrastructure development he did, he needs to explain how huge Federal allocations where misappropriated during his regime. Uduaghan doesn't even need to face a trial. Should be jailed outright

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Elfaris(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
If those people have no skeletons in their cupboards then they have nothing to fear. Otherwise, the EFCC and ICPC should ride on!
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by AuroraB(f): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Distractions that would not lead to anything...where is our darling Tailor Abba Kyari!!??
Agbada consultant cheesy
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by ZIAZI(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
"...who spoke on condition of anonymity."
Whenever you see the above statement, just take the information supplied with a pinch of salt.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by AuroraB(f): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
I hailed from delta state, Agbor to be precise, delta is PDP and PDP is delta.
Apc in delta state is not even close to United.
And now tongue
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by blackboy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
I hope they have gone after Abba Kyari
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Onyxberyl: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dem wan open the book of Okowa.. No Nigerian politician is blameless. They all can never get near the corrridors of rEQUITY.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Bizibi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Just say it is sen nwaboshi abi I spell am well and sen omoagege.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by ZIAZI(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
AuroraB:
And now tongue

Aren't you toxic? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Every politician in Delta state needs to be arrested and jailed starting from Ibori. With the current state of Delta, one will not believe it is a major oil-producing state.

I'm telling you, look at River state doing their indigenes well, from scholarship down to job opportunity; they hardly relocate. Delta state nothing to write home about.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by ZIAZI(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
BiggyB242:

I'm telling you, look at River state doing their indigenes well, from scholarship down to job opportunity; they hardly relocate. Delta state nothing to write home about.

Which scholarship be that abeg? Na nursery school own?

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Sholaco: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nonsense post
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Babzrockman: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
I hailed from delta state, Agbor to be precise, delta is PDP and PDP is delta.
Apc in delta state is not even close to United.

And how about infrastructural development in Delta State when compared to the allocation received monthly?

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Babaken(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Distractions that would not lead to anything...where is our darling Tailor Abba Kyari!!??
he go buy material for Aba
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by BreakingNews21: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
S.R. and dem crystal ball reporting again. cheesy

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by damiloladuke: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
OK
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by AeroplaneApple: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
They understand each other
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Diviboy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Werey Okowa is doing enough to defend himself regional envy and political sabotage won't kill all of u fighting against Okowa
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by techWriter1: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
diversions that would not advantage to something...where is our babe Tailor Abba Kyari!!??
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
ZIAZI:

Which scholarship be that abeg? Na nursery school own?

lol, River state they try for their people now.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by NightHawke: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
The chess game is on.. White Knight takes on Black Bishop... 2023 loading

PDP set your house in order kiss
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Files: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Governments attack dog
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Confirmedzombie: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sahara reporters and fake news for Igbos to masturbate

First PDP is not opposition in Delta state.

Only Igbos brainwashed terorists will masturbate here.
Nonsense
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by 2rez: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
These northern Fulani as.ssholes be trying so hard to offset the drama unfolding lately speaking of the super cop tailor indictment. They be like if North goes down int'lly, South gotta go down locally. So it's Okowo now huh? The arrest is long over due undoubtedly but why this time of super cop's menace? Fulanis be making a foool of themselves in brand new ways. Joke's on y'all cattle ur.ine drinkers.

Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by MrBanner(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
delordson:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferin tetra-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplements, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.31.71 78 ,62 50
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by BJanta: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

SaharaReporters

Nothing spoil. That's just an invitation for him to move to the APC ASAP!
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by realray(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
leofab:
A sitting governor cos he refuse herdsmen to graze his state ?

I agree with you Bro, they know what they are doing but God pass them...
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by Creamz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
PDP is in the blood of Deltans. They know and they cannot win
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by TheGift: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
That’s why the report says they are targeting His top aides.
galaxy2020:
Let the arrest Gandollar first, then I will know they ate serious, and the last time I checked, governors have immunity.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent by lkillbrokehoes: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Long overdue...Get the criminal Okowa arrested...

Every reasonable Deltan knows Okowa is a bloody modafvcking looter.....Come to Delta state and see the rate at which undevelopment is strong-footed here in the state..
A state that should be competing with Dubai, our corrupt leaders will never die a good death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour / Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch / Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.