Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) (63686 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He's behaving and exhibiting the true characteristics of the Black man.

Nonsense

White men do it too

Not all black men do it

It is not bad

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Eggovic: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
OscarJaden:
I will rather have all this vanities on earth here cus i no even sure if heaven or heal sure for me tongue
Just genuinely accept Christ and the gift of salvation and heaven is sure.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin grin[center][/center][quote author=Cholls post=104519974][/quote] grin grin grin grin

Omo black color is Gold!!

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Minesbetter(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Money good
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Plut01: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2021

All supplied by Mr Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by teigan: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
All is vanity
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by BePrepared: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
WUdec:

Pray that you make heaven with your idea of forced christianity.

Real Christians do not force their faith down people's throats so I don't know what faith you are practicing

You should be converting souls and not forcing souls to see your texts about how righteous you are or how righteous one ought to be.

Jesus would have never called himself Righteousness or The Holiest One. He was humble.

Be like Jesus

Your posts irk the hell outta my veins.

How is he forcing his Christianity on you? I want to know, did he come to ur house with gun or what?

God is busy sending messengers to u guys, u won't listen, leave the messenger and face the message, have u got Jesus in You?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by AntiBuhari(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Vanity
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pweetiedude:
Black man and showing off are inseparable. Most of us acquire wealth to oppress our fellow black men which is inappropriate.
Even Whites, Asians and Arabs dey do this kin thing.

Have you ever seen Dangote doing this sort of things? There are some lowkey billions(in naira) for this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Guy set up an NGO and spread the wealth to others, especially the less privileged. God will always remember you for sowing into someone's lives. There are people of like-colours who need just a leap to reach their heights on life. You can never be poor again, no doubt
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by luxs(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is not vanity oo
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by yungchop: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Praise GOD! Awesome! Wonderful! Beautiful! Lovely! Its not a Sin.

But if it comes to a choice between my Eternal life in Heaven and the things of this World, to Hell with Everything here.

No one asked you for this lamentations though. I wonder how old you actually are because your person oozes off as a total nuisance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Go away money man.

Do what you hate to do but do it like you love it. Decipline will think for you like this.

Mike Tyson.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Go away money man.

Do what you hate to do, but do it like you love it. Decipline will think for you like this.

_Mike Tyson.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Baba pls come and gimme just one grin pere ,,them go take
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by hardbody: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is cool and nice to own or have access to all these, but never ever let them confuse or derail you from the Needful.They are not the Needful. They are Vanities of life.
The Needful is the Genuie salvation of your soul. This is what really Matters.

This is a good vanity. Poverty is also vanity. Choose your vanity wisely

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by baloney: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Floyd definitely have a great collection of this bitches or his called automobile.
Mostly definitely black collections...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXVU7AOfSoA
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Jonah507(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
African mentality!

Hardly will you ever see a white man leaving such luxurious lifestyle, even if they twice his worth.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
dapsoneh:
I hope this guy doesn't go bankrupt one day

they will never learn.......see mike tyson, mc hammer now.....
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by hardbody: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Adakintroy:
Go away money man.

Do what you hate to do, but do it like you love it. Decipline will think for you like this.

_Mike Tyson.

If and when he goes burst, he will relish on the days he had to choose between which car to drive. Let us not romance poverty. Money is way better, no matter the perspective you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Good for you.

I will rather not Have them and Make Heaven than Have them and Miss Heaven.
Nothing and No one on this earth can be traded for my Eternal life in Heaven.
You'll be disappointed when you die grin
Your soul will weep in agony.
You came to this world for a purpose, and that's to enjoy the benefits and things she provides.
You'd have killed yourself in the womb if you wanted to go to heaven. Makes everything easier.
Stop doing this to yourself. You fit die and realise it's followed by absolute nothingness. Then your soul will not rest in peace cos you're infuriated by the principles you were taught while alive.
Enjoy your stay on Earth while you can.
No Dey deceive yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by BRAINCRASH(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
dapsoneh:
I hope this guy doesn't go bankrupt one day
Mayweather own 9 sky scrapers in the US,...he will only go broke if American Government seize everything,...else he may never go broke.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Oloristarr(f): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Good for you.

I will rather not Have them and Make Heaven than Have them and Miss Heaven.
Nothing and No one on this earth can be traded for my Eternal life in Heaven.

Or you could have it and still make heaven God didn’t say you have to wish poverty to serve him
Get sense this fake righteous guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by clothingonline(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is too much money as in e choke
100 what

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by onlyson16(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Praise GOD! Awesome! Wonderful! Beautiful! Lovely! Its not a Sin.

But if it comes to a choice between my Eternal life in Heaven and the things of this World, to Hell with Everything here.
riches is from God. argue with ur poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Commentor: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
hardbody:

If and when he goes burst, he will relish on the days he had to choose between which car to drive. Let us not romance poverty. Money is way better, no matter the perspective you are coming from.

I'd he goes burst, which I very much doubt would happen, he would know he'd lived a life many can only dream of.

Even prudent people get broke.

We should only hope he's made investment and spread the love to others.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by ajyogbon(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
OscarJaden:
I will rather have all this vanities on earth here cus i no even sure if heaven or heal sure for me tongue
don't be surprise he may lose them before he final leave this world what will be the gain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.