Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) (63685 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
aribisala0:
Tihihihihih

dey your house dey pray for another man downfall

Envious soul
Oponu
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
aribisala0:
YOU DO

You are an embodiment
Common get out here na u and who? Lame Duck!
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

Common get out here na u and who? Lame Duck!
Jealous hater
Go and work
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

Oponu
Oni laara
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are kid!
You are an envious hater
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
aribisala0:

Jealous hater
Go and work
Omo Oran
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
aribisala0:

You are an envious hater
Dundee.... Church rat
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
aribisala0:

You are an envious hater
Silly rabbit.... Mayweather house boy... Didinrin!
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oloristarr:

My phone my ending
If u no like am come and collect my phone and edit it

Rude girl you are
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by BePrepared: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
kramer:

Ohh brother, but the messenger is also very important. Even the devil knows the Bible more than your favourite pastor sef, so you need to do your homework before accepting every message you hear even if it sounds legitimate.

Don't lose focus.

Did you hear Jesus in Matt 23 tell the people that the Pharisees sit in Moses seat, therefore what ever they command u to do, do it but follow not after their deeds.
This is because when u stand b4 God u the exercise that u don't know Righteousness2 is irrelevant.

Take the message leave the medium.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Oloristarr(f): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
onedayatime:

Rude girl you are

Boy full of Respectful indeed keyboard warrior
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oloristarr:

Boy full of Respectful indeed keyboard warrior
Still proving you lack home training.

Now quote me again and thunder fire you
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Oloristarr(f): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
onedayatime:

Still proving you lack home training.

Now quote me again and thunder fire you

I de wait the thunder and by d way thunder is a sound so how e go fire me na ur generation generator go burn lol
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 4:22am On Aug 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

Oponu
oloofo
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 4:24am On Aug 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

Silly rabbit.... Mayweather house boy... Didinrin!
envious hater go and work
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 4:25am On Aug 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

Omo Oran
afofun gbemu envious hater go and work
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 4:43am On Aug 09, 2021
aribisala0:
afofun gbemu envious hater go and work
Oponu akinrada!
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by hardbody: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

Way too much money and display of it return as self isolations. Non personal thoughts. It's the grandest stage of poverty.

It is a good problem to have, anyday.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2021
hardbody:

It is a good problem to have, anyday.

No it's not.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by hardbody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

No it's not.

Yes. It is.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oloristarr:

I de wait the thunder and by d way thunder is a sound so how e go fire me na ur generation generator go burn lol

To sidon for one place jare
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

Olodo you have nothing reasonable to say. Thue!!! Shioor!

You have spoken in vain.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
hardbody:

Yes. It is.

No wonder you won't forfeit it and it's misery for anything even when the Christ tempted you with heaven.

By the way no it's not.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by hardbody: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

No wonder you won't forfeit it and it's misery for anything even when the Christ tempted you with heaven.

By the way no it's not.

I don't know what you are talking about. In very simple terms, do you know why they shared Jesus' robe...he was dressed in resplendent robes. Very expensive. Do you think he lived a wretched life? That guy rode on fresh asses that no one had sat on. Keep embracing poverty and be telling yourself it endears you to God. You probably think God is poor too. By the way I don't know about heaven, lets talk about the earth. Jesus himself said no one had gone to heaven except he himself that came down from there.

Boss, that guy punched his way to wealth, create your own wealth and do what you want with it and let others be who they want to be. Even Solomon called everything vanity but he was the richest in the orient in the world of his time. Choose your vanity wisely, I repeat.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2021
hardbody:

I don't know what you are talking about. In very simple terms, do you know why they shared Jesus' robe...he was dressed in resplendent robes. Very expensive. Do you think he lived a wretched life? That guy rode on fresh asses that no one had sat on. Keep embracing poverty and be telling yourself it endears you to God. You probably think God is poor too. By the way I don't know about heaven, lets talk about the earth. Jesus himself said no one had gone to heaven except he himself that came down from there.

Boss, that guy punched his way to wealth, create your own wealth and do what you want with it and let others be who they want to be. Even Solomon called everything vanity but he was the richest in the orient in the world of his time. Choose your vanity wisely, I repeat.

. I made an observation concerning wealth. It's same observation Christ made that's it's more easier for a certain animal to go through the eye. ...you know the rest. You never hold back when miseries are assigned to the poor. you want it to be so and permanently. But when it's mention the status of suside rate mong rich. You run out from your compound screaming why so?. Misery is misery. Am not comparing which is the better. Otherwise no rich man in history would ever hung from a rope.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) by hardbody: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Adakintroy:

. I made an observation concerning wealth. It's same observation Christ made that's it's more easier for a certain animal to go through the eye. ...you know the rest. You never hold back when miseries are assigned to the poor. you want it to be so and permanently. But when it's mention the status of suside rate mong rich. You run out from your compound screaming why so?. Misery is misery. Am not comparing which is the better. Otherwise no rich man in history would ever hung from a rope.

Guess what? you lost me. I am so done. Have a good day sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.