Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office (27758 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by madridsta007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Issiijay:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58112125.amp

Clowns.

They fire unvaccinated people but retained a staff member who was caught wanking on a Zoom call in an office meeting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by HBB1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
bluefilm:

This is what Trump said:

"They are not after me. They are after YOU. They are out to get you. I am just in the way."

God bless President Trump.

I'm glad but sad at the same time that those words are beginning to make a lot of sense to a lot of people now.

What is the meaning of this?

Who is after who?

Even Buhari believes they are after him.

Lile I said earlier, 'When is Trump winning the election?'

You were sooo certain he was winning-- God told you so abi?
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by wonder233: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Who has no access to the vaccine in the US? The basis of this discussion is the CNN firing of employees who as a matter of choice decide against taking the jab. In the United States, the debate isn't about access or availability, it is about choice. The vaccine protects
those who have taken it from those who haven't, so why the compulsion? I want you to address that. Don't just rehash cliches you've heard like "protecting those who have no access bla bla bla" . Put on your thinking cap and analyse it independently.
donbenie:
The fact that you are of no harm to the vaccinated,does not mean that you are of no harm to others..
There those who have no access to the vaccine..
Therefore your recalcitrant behavior is placing them at harms way..
And the funny thing is..
You will still go to the social media..
To post all manners of fake videos on the vaccine..
Discouraging the gullible from getting vaccinated..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Truthwords: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
The frogs will slowly boil before they realise it, check my previous post about those who died after taking the vaccine. NEVER YOU TAKE THE C0VID KILLER VACCINES

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by okuta007: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Vacc, No Service. Which will become,
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

It's time to quit Arguing and listen to the voice of God.
This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
Then will all Hell be let loose on Earth.

Is it the same christianity we practice in America - others practice in Israel the birth home of Jesus Christ and even the UK - the home of King James who translated the bible and wrote about the rapture that you folks practice in Nigeria ?

So Rapture must happen because of the stubbornness of people unwilling to take the vaccine because of ignorant people like you who flood the internet every minute propounding conspiracy theories of how the vaccine will make people sick in later years or even unable to have kids or probably transform into an alien ? why were there no raptures in previous pandemics of 100, 200 or even 400 years ago which lasted an average of 3 years ?

Guys abeg, make ona go hustle make money and enjoy the remainder of una lives - stop threatening cyber space with rapture stories because your life is at a stand still or miserable at the moment - ndo oooo - no rapture until 2199 ta kia !!!
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by bluefilm: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
HBB1:

What is the meaning of this?

Who is after who?

Even Buhari believes they are after him.

Lile I said earlier, 'When is Trump winning the election?'

You were sooo certain he was winning-- God told you so abi?

The NWO is after the people.

That's why they want Mr. Trump out of the way.

Even if it means Stealing the Election for Sleepy Joey.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lightorder:
you are just as blind as a bat. Keep asking empty questions until the water get to your neck
I don’t live in Nigeria. So I don’t share your ignorance and stupidity
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
realray:

oga don't let them deceive you plz study the book of revelation and see for yourself The End is Not near but HERE!!... the fact that the word "rapture" is not in the bible does not mean it won't happen so the vaccine will usher in the mark of the Beast....I Pray God will see us through and that we'll not be partakers evil...IJN
I’m a Christian. I believe in the Bible. But I don’t believe in stupidity and conspiracy theories.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
sophirebenitez:

It's not about whether or not you're carrying 666. It's the fact that people may loose their livelihood if they don't take the V.
People may lose their livelihood if their not vaccinated possess threat to health and safety of their coworkers especially in an environment where covid is a menace
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Adakintroy:

No you just Don align. So if tomorrow them come with the twisted story about vaccine. You no get choice than to accept. It's all about mind control with fear. No fear man. God de. Leave man with him wahala
This is no mind control. Where I live, covid is real. It may not where you are

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Lightorder: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
drakeli:
I don’t live in Nigeria. So I don’t share your ignorance and stupidity
Coward! Oh ! You ran away ? Let us see how long you will remain a vagabond. Make sure you come back and relocate your family compound to Cambodia where you are taking refuge
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
wonder233:
You're just an African, what do you know? You can't think for yourself, you just follow the bandwagon and your low self-esteem deludes you into thinking you're smart.
If you can think, take this simple test: vaccination means you are protected from contacting the virus when you come in contact with me that is not vaccinated, right? So why do you need to force me to also be vaccinated? You're already protected, I am of no harm to you.
you are not forced to protect yourself. I have seen anti vacc people like you killed by covid only for them to be advising people to be vaccinated on their death bed that covid is real. Covid may not be real in your country. It is in mine
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lightorder:
Coward! Oh ! You ran away ? Let us see how long you will remain a vagabond. Make sure you come back and relocate your family compound to Cambodia where you are taking refuge
I live in the United States. We are not in the same time zone. I come on here when I have the time
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Lightorder: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
drakeli:
I live in the United States. We are not in the same time zone. I come on here when I have the time
tell it to the marines, I am not interested

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lightorder:
tell it to the marines, I am not interested
You didn’t have to be interested when you brought up your you live in Cambodia
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Sprumbaba: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger. The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue

You have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Leave Trump alone and he is no longer your headache.

Did you read the research that it was the Democrat demographic that refused to take Vaccines and People of color?

Do you also know your vaccine does not stop you from getting COVID. Dull people watch CNN.

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by nengiscrib: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
hisgrace090:
Has the hour of NO MARK NO CONNECTION started?

Time to watch and pray is now!

You want to pray but you have refused to read your Bible properly, does the mark come before rapture, or has rapture happened that we aren't aware of??
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by nengiscrib: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
That's the same thing they said about procter and gamble (Ariel etc) I dey sure say you don wash your clothes with Ariel tire
ignis:
Antichrist and 666 is here with us.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Lightorder: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
drakeli:
You didn’t have to be interested when you brought up your you live in Cambodia
thank you, Mr Captain America
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ignis: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
nengiscrib:
That's the same thing they said about procter and gamble (Ariel etc) I dey sure say you don wash your clothes with Ariel tire

Did they say such thing regarding Ariel?
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GoodIsGod: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed religious fanatical idiotic zombie.

Speaking big grammar doesn't change insanity.
You still remain insane.

Always mind your business when children of God are giving their opinions.

I pray you will be cured in Jesus name.

Can I have a big Amen?
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

You are ignorant of what you're talking about.
I am a biochemist, and one of the projects in our lab is this sars cov2. So dont give me shiit talk here. This would have been dealt with if not for ignorant people like you passing false messages all around.
Rubbish, delusional, fake biochemist.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
GoodIsGod:

Speaking big grammar doesn't change insanity.
You still remain insane.

Always mind your business when children of God are giving their opinions.

I pray you will be cured in Jesus name.

Can I have a big Amen?
[/s]

Children of God? LMAO.
Whoever got you confused and brainwashed has done you and society a disservice.
Children of god ko, children of satan ni.
Mumu man, better emancipate yourself from your religious slavery. I hope you will one day wake up from your slumber and face reality.

"Children of God, so others in China, India, or 70 percent of the world who doesn't believe in you trash are children of who?
Mumu religious zombie.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
abbey621:

Nigerian leaders repent? OMO......This one still dey sleep grin grin grin
Those that have, and will repent, will repent.
Be careful of your cynicism! Many of them may enter Paradise before you. wink
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by kissdabride: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger. The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue
CNN is evil,evil beget evil that's why they hate trump. Do you think its normal for them to sack staff because of vaccination CNN is agent of darkness and anybody who support them are evil too.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by nengiscrib: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
ignis:

Did they say such thing regarding Ariel?

Yes, that was many years ago over 16 years ago I reckon
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by kissdabride: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
KingsizeD:
Screw CNN
Screw China
Screw Covid
Screw Buhari
And screw slowpoke biden
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lightorder:
thank you, Mr Captain America
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Jsaviour(f): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
youtubewizzy:
good very good, safety first. please get yourself vaccinated so covid would go. BTW guys pls subscribe to my new YouTube channel, search for millionaire tv. I talk about cryptocurrency. Thanks

I wish this is the case. But the funny thing is that they want you to vaccinate every 2years or every 6 months. I wonder how my not getting vaccinated is now a problem if truly your vaccine had the ability to protect you.

If you are protected by the vaccine you took c, why worry about me not been vaccinated?
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Jsaviour(f): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=Taiwojon post=104511271]He don dey happened.

The beast is getting unleashed small by small.

Repent now.
Tomorrow hmmm might be too late oooo.

Jesus saves[/quote

Keep quiet!!
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by abbey621(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
atonement12:
Those that have, and will repent, will repent.
Be careful of your cynicism! Many of them may enter Paradise before you. wink

Come off it my friend! If your paradise welcomes destroyers of destinies, murderers and thieves then keep it, any act of repentance without restitution is simply ofutufete, a FARCE!
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
abbey621:

Come off it my friend! If your paradise welcomes destroyers of destinies, murderers and thieves then keep it, any act of repentance without restitution is simply ofutufete, a FARCE!
Since you are without sin, please proceed to cast the first stone! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.