Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs (662 Views)

Christianity: A Confused Religion / Human Sacrifice In Christianity: A Deeper Take / Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by HardMirror(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2021
NOTE: IF ANYTHING I AM SAYING HERE IS A LIE, KINDLY POINT IT OUT TO ME AND I WOULD APOLOGIZE.

If there is to be a singular definition for the Christian religion, Christians would want it to be the word LOVE
So much so that Jesus summed the whole faith to mean to Love God and your Fellow man with ALL YOUR HEART.
BUT how true is it that this religion is a religion of love. do we even see it?

You would only believe this religion is founded and defined by love when you have not examined the actions of these group, they actually are the direct opposite. They not only hate unbelievers, they hate themselves, they even hate those they are in the same church with... before you think i am making baseless accusations here, let me prove it to you and i am going to use example we can all relate to.

1. CHRISTIANS DO NOT HELP EACH OTHER
Go to any church, i mean ANY, absolutely any one. You will discover that only the members have classes. There are the Rich, and the Poor class. They important and less important class. a Christian would spend N45million to buy a Prado SUV, when he has church members that cannot even pay their hospital bills, cannot pay rent, cannot feed and i am not talking about lazy members, i am talking about those that are hardworking even in the church, yet the rich and privileged members dont care. What they really want is for them to be highly recognized in the church as the babas that are running things. When pastor calls for donations you will see them gallantly stepping out to donate millions of naira, but go to them and tell them you need money for hospital bills, they will give you N2,000. The early church was not like this (according to the acts of apostles anyway). So what went wrong? These people actually don’t give a flying f**k about Jesus or love. They are in the religion because it makes them feel special.

2. I HAVE YOU IN MY PRAYERS = I WILL BE GOSSIPING ABOUT YOU
One popular way of gossiping in the Christian circle is share other people’s problems while pretending to care about them. If you care so much, why not help them? They would rather offer to pray for you than help you. They would rather offer to advice you than actually help you.
you would see them calling each other and sharing problems of others confided in them

Sister Faith: " hello sister Helen, hmmm... let us pray for brother Mike o. he said he cannot afford to feed for the past one month. That he has not been paid salary for about 3 months now"
Sister Helen: " ahhh! ehen! you dont mean it? you mean brother mike that is always dressing tap cannot buy food? o ga o. people dey suffer for this country o."
Sister Faith: " hmmm, my sister it is not easy. we must just be praying make god help us.
Sister Helen: "It is well, even in the well. how far that bone-straight hair you wan buy nau!"
Sister faith: " I go buy am tomorrow jare. Na N250,000 be the last price dem say make i pay. wetin i go do nau... make i manage am like that."

They don’t care if you die, that only makes the gist sweeter for them. The church is full of backbiters; going about sharing all the problems people confided in them to others even to those outside the church. You tell one single person your problem, they have broadcasted it to even one in the church already, yet no body will come forward to help you. They will just be praying for you aka spreading your gist.

3. THEY THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN THEMSELVES AND OTHERS
Even members of the same church think they are better than other members. The rich think they are better than the poor. The poor members think they are more righteous than the rich. They think those that are die are sinners, they think those that have cancer or covid must be sinners. They think god loves them than any other person. In fact they even say it

Pastor: tell your neighbor, “God loves me more than you!”
Church members (screaming and facing and pointing to one another): “GOD LOVES ME MORE THAN YOU!!!!!”

They don’t just say it, they believe they are special even though they are very useless and just a waste to humanity contributing nothing to the betterment of the world.
I HAVE MANY MORE POINTS TO MAKE AND PROVES TO GIVE BUT I DON’T WANT THIS POST TO BE TOO LONG AS PEOPLE DON’T READ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Thepolo999(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Obviously.pretender undecided
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by hisgrace090: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Aside from point number one, others are fully in existence in todays church.

If God pushes one to help one he cannot run too far from doing so.

There are people God withhold their blessing for them to attain some hight in His kingdom.

There are those whose wealth have been given to another do to disobidient.
In the book mattew 25:28-29 the bible says take that which he has and give to another and throw him into suffering.
God is not man and always right.
God knows how long job will suffer befor help comes his way.
The spiritual rulles the phisical and mans power is limited.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Dayotheeone(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Your topic is "Christianity is a religion of hate" then in your article you talk about things Christians and the average human does
Alaye change your title or delete your post
Give ideological arguments and biblical proofs not this shallow example you call concrete proof, which religion doesn't do what you've mentioned?
This is just human nature and not a Christianity thing so abeg sit this one out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by triplechoice(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2021
From what I know, Christianity is a religion that teaches love for oneself and others.

But the thing is that, for one to practice this love, the individual should already have the capacity to love.

Christianity does not have what it takes to change anyone into a better person.

Most Nigerians are self selfish and self centered and Christianity cannot do much in changing that.

After becoming born again ,they pretend for a while and like a dog to its vomit, they revert to their old ways.

Christ, according to them, has died for all your sins both the old and the new ones and even more the ones you're yet to commit. You're covered by grace . So therefore, you can live your life as before .Nothing spoil

Yahoo boys and corrupt politicians are prominent members of most of these churches and they are not ready to change but instead are praying and fasting for success in what they do. Pastors pray and bless them all the time.

What most of the so called Christians are good at is pretentious Holiness

I know of friends and family members who claim to have become born again and even went to Bible school and ended up becoming pastors but still hold on to grudges they had with others before becaming born again.

If you come across a loving Christian,just know that the person has been a loving person before now.

It is not my business how people choose to live their lives. But no wicked person hiding under Christianity should go about telling others to change from their evil ways. That is hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by HardMirror(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2021
triplechoice:

From what I know, Christianity is a religion that teaches love for oneself and others.

But the thing is that, for one to practice this love, the individual should already have the capacity to love.

Christianity does not have what it takes to change anyone into a better person.

Most Nigerians are self selfish and self centered and Christianity cannot do much in changing that.

After becoming born again ,they pretend for a while and like a dog to its vomit, they revert to their old ways.

Christ, according to them, has died for all your sins both the old and the new ones and even more the ones you're yet to commit. You're covered by grace . So therefore, you can live your life as before .Nothing spoil

Yahoo boys and corrupt politicians are prominent members of most of these churches and they are not ready to change but instead are praying and fasting for success in what they do. Pastors pray and bless them all the time.

What most of the so called Christians are good at is pretentious Holiness

I know of friends and family members who claim to have become born again and even went to Bible school and ended up becoming pastors but still hold on to grudges they had with others before becaming born again.

If you come across a loving Christian,just know that the person has been a loving person before now.

It is not my business how people choose to live their lives. But no wicked person hiding under Christianity should go about telling others to change from their evil ways. That is hypocrisy

thank you sir. i could not agree more. Christianity can actually help people who already are good natured to love more, but it also helps people to be even more selfish (those who are already selfish). unfortunately all christians want to be under the umbrella of Love even when they dont love. they want to be collectively regarded as selfless and yet not selfless

1 Like

Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2021
You only need to spend some time with the true Christians before you can understand Jesus' words!

First of all let me tell you that you don't grasp the real meaning of that word "LOVE"

This is not what you can see in individuals, why because each and everyone you know have one problem or another, and these are the things that determines how we will respond to situations around us.
You may be surprised that an armed robber after robbing for money may start fighting with his own colleague who decided to take chances with the wife or daughter of the one they robbed. Please what will you call that? undecided

So you need to fully understand what LOVE means before you can grasp what Jesus said.

As i've pointed out to you, circumstances often determines how we will react in certain situations, how can you measure LOVE in the midst of people?

I noticed that you never said an individual don't love himself, that means you're expecting the LOVE to work if not outside but at least within the group proclaiming it.

We are all imperfect humans so you will notice good and bad habits in everyone you know be it Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Judaists Hindus, Traditionalists and so on. So what exactly did Jesus mean when he said:

"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another.By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves" John 13:34-35

So according to Jesus, outsiders may not notice the LOVE his followers have for them but the LOVE within Jesus' disciples will serve a purpose: IDENTIFYING MARK that these are Jesus' true followers! smiley

Will you like to discuss on how this LOVE works? smiley
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2021
HardMirror:
NOTE: IF ANYTHING I AM SAYING HERE IS A LIE, KINDLY POINT IT OUT TO ME AND I WOULD APOLOGIZE.

If there is to be a singular definition for the Christian religion, Christians would want it to be the word LOVE
So much so that Jesus summed the whole faith to mean to Love God and your Fellow man with ALL YOUR HEART.

It is very True.

But I will put it sharply, people Love wickedness and evil, therefore, they can not Listen or Obey and Carry Out the Tenets and Laws of Christ which is ABSOLUTELY ANTI-EVIL AND ANTI-WICKEDNESS.

Therefore, you do not easily and often see or run into a Christ Follower for as kingsxamz will tell you 80% of the world's population love being evil and doing evil, therefore only a megre 5% of the world's population are Christians, by kingsxamz calculation.

My own calculation would say only 1% exactly as we find that it was only Noah and Enoch his great grandfather who was a Christian in his time, same for Enoch. Same for Abimelech and Abraham. Isaac, Jacob. Same for Moses etc.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Dayotheeone:
Your topic is "Christianity is a religion of hate" then in your article you talk about things Christians and the average human does
Give ideological arguments and biblical proofs not this shallow example you call concrete proof, which religion doesn't do what you've mentioned?

You have said the word which he is complaining about "This is just human nature".

And the Dictates of Christianity is a call for us to be greater and higher than this so called "human nature".

Which is why my answer to him is that people really do not want to discard and remove from themselves this rubbish so called "human nature", therefore, there are Truly No Christians.

For the call to Christianity is the Call to be Like Christ or Christ Like and God Like and not "A remain in the so called human nature" which is what he is complaining about.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Dtruthspeaker: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2021
triplechoice:
..Christianity does not have what it takes to change anyone into a better person.

And this is the error, Christianity is not a medicine that you take to help you to change.

IT IS THE CHANGER, WHO WANTS TO CHANGE, WHO MUST CHANGE HIMSELF, IF HE WANTS TO.

God's Instructions and Counsels is ONLY ADVICING YOU TO CHANGE and Become God Like or Christ-like (Christian) if you do not want to have an horrible living and an even more greater than horrible dying/eternal living in constant unending dying.

Which is why you rightly said "the individual should already have the capacity to love."

Do individuals not already have that ability and capacity? They do.

Do they want to exercise that ability and capacity? Their fruits and end products have already answered this question, which is the basis of this thread.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by 1Sharon(f): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dayotheeone:

I thought Christians are supposed to have the holy spirit, so why are they doing things the average human does? Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
1Sharon:

I thought Christians are supposed to have the holy spirit, so why are they doing things the average human does? Yeye.

Exactly as many people speak American and British English with phoñéi and all but are not, so also many Claim to be Christ Followers but are not.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by triplechoice(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And this is the error, Christianity is not a medicine that you take to help you to change.

IT IS THE CHANGER, WHO WANTS TO CHANGE, WHO MUST CHANGE HIMSELF, IF HE WANTS TO.

God's Instructions and Counsels is ONLY ADVICING YOU TO CHANGE and Become God Like or Christ-like (Christian) if you do not want to have an horrible living and an even more greater than horrible dying/eternal living in constant unending dying.

Which is why you rightly said "the individual should already have the capacity to love."

Do individuals not already have that ability and capacity? They do.

Do they want to exercise that ability and capacity? Their fruits and end products have already answered this question, which is the basis of this thread.

It is either you don't know your religion or you trying to rationalise the inconsistency in it with your reply.

Christianity tells us that only Jesus can save . Nothing more and nothing less. The individual cannot do it alone. In fact it is impossible.

But if you now say that it depends on the individual to change, then you imply no one needs Jesus to change .

Then what would be the point of preachers going about telling people to give their lives to Christ so that with the coming of the holy spirit, the old ways suddenly pass away and everything becomes new?

Do you see it now?
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by budaatum: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Being a Christian and following Christ are not exactly the same thing. Christ did talk about some who yell "Lord Lord" but produce fruits of doers of evil, and Paul did speak about them too.

Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by budaatum: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
triplechoice:

Christianity tells us that only Jesus can save . Nothing more and nothing less. The individual cannot do it alone. In fact it is impossible.

"Unless you be born again", and not, "unless I, Jesus, reborn you", please note!

Perhaps stop listening to Christianity and go read your Bible yourself, because the bit where it is written that you must bear your own cross is specifically informing you of your role in your own salvation.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by triplechoice(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
budaatum:

"Unless you be born again", and not, "unless I, Jesus, reborn you", please note!

Perhaps stop listening to Christianity and go read your Bible yourself, because the bit where it is written that you must bear your own cross is specifically informing you of your role in your own salvation.

How many so called Christians would be willing to see your point?
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by budaatum: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
triplechoice:

How many so called Christians would be willing to see your point?

I doubt its like democracy where the majority wins. No one needs to explain to lazy fuqs that they will indeed starve while waiting for manna to fall from heaven.

Christ himself is written to have said the work is plenty but the workers are few, and a smart person would easily understand that those who believe are plenty but the understanders are few too.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
triplechoice:

It is either you don't know your religion or you trying to rationalise the inconsistency in it with your reply.

Now, you have changed the argument from people being good and doing the good to the saving of evil people from their evil, which is not the issue we are treating now.

So the inconsistency is your own creation.

triplechoice:

But if you now say that it depends on the individual to change, then you imply no one needs Jesus to change.

I do not imply that for it is Still the Same Jesus Who is telling us to Change, and the change is what man is going to do for himself and by himself, if in deed, he truly wants to change.

triplechoice:

Then what would be the point of preachers going about telling people to give their lives to Christ so that with the coming of the holy spirit, the old ways suddenly pass away and everything becomes new?

Do you see it now?

Are preachers Christ Like? No, they are not, else, they would have been preaching AND DOING what Christ had taught them TO DO.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by onlyforchrist: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Absolute truth! Mental slavery is a worse for of slavery.

HardMirror:

You would only believe this religion is founded and defined by love when you have not examined the actions of these group, they actually are the direct opposite. They not only hate unbelievers, they hate themselves, they even hate those they are in the same church with... before you think i am making baseless accusations here, let me prove it to you and i am going to use example we can all relate to.

1. CHRISTIANS DO NOT HELP EACH OTHER
Go to any church, i mean ANY, absolutely any one. You will discover that only the members have classes. There are the Rich, and the Poor class. They important and less important class. a Christian would spend N45million to buy a Prado SUV, when he has church members that cannot even pay their hospital bills, cannot pay rent, cannot feed and i am not talking about lazy members, i am talking about those that are hardworking even in the church, yet the rich and privileged members dont care. What they really want is for them to be highly recognized in the church as the babas that are running things. When pastor calls for donations you will see them gallantly stepping out to donate millions of naira, but go to them and tell them you need money for hospital bills, they will give you N2,000. The early church was not like this (according to the acts of apostles anyway). So what went wrong? These people actually don’t give a flying f**k about Jesus or love. They are in the religion because it makes them feel special.

2. I HAVE YOU IN MY PRAYERS = I WILL BE GOSSIPING ABOUT YOU
One popular way of gossiping in the Christian circle is share other people’s problems while pretending to care about them. If you care so much, why not help them? They would rather offer to pray for you than help you. They would rather offer to advice you than actually help you.
you would see them calling each other and sharing problems of others confided in them

Sister Faith: " hello sister Helen, hmmm... let us pray for brother Mike o. he said he cannot afford to feed for the past one month. That he has not been paid salary for about 3 months now"
Sister Helen: " ahhh! ehen! you dont mean it? you mean brother mike that is always dressing tap cannot buy food? o ga o. people dey suffer for this country o."
Sister Faith: " hmmm, my sister it is not easy. we must just be praying make god help us.
Sister Helen: "It is well, even in the well. how far that bone-straight hair you wan buy nau!"
Sister faith: " I go buy am tomorrow jare. Na N250,000 be the last price dem say make i pay. wetin i go do nau... make i manage am like that."

They don’t care if you die, that only makes the gist sweeter for them. The church is full of backbiters; going about sharing all the problems people confided in them to others even to those outside the church. You tell one single person your problem, they have broadcasted it to even one in the church already, yet no body will come forward to help you. They will just be praying for you aka spreading your gist.

3. THEY THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN THEMSELVES AND OTHERS
Even members of the same church think they are better than other members. The rich think they are better than the poor. The poor members think they are more righteous than the rich. They think those that are die are sinners, they think those that have cancer or covid must be sinners. They think god loves them than any other person. In fact they even say it

Pastor: tell your neighbor, “God loves me more than you!”
Church members (screaming and facing and pointing to one another): “GOD LOVES ME MORE THAN YOU!!!!!”

They don’t just say it, they believe they are special even though they are very useless and just a waste to humanity contributing nothing to the betterment of the world.
I HAVE MANY MORE POINTS TO MAKE AND PROVES TO GIVE BUT I DON’T WANT THIS POST TO BE TOO LONG AS PEOPLE DON’T READ.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by triplechoice(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
budaatum:

I doubt its like democracy where the majority wins. No one needs to explain to lazy fuqs that they will indeed starve while waiting for manna to fall from heaven.

Christ himself is written to have said the work is plenty but the workers are few, and a smart person would easily understand that those who believe are plenty but the understanders are few too.

Exactly why we have so many persons who appears to be walking through life with their closed and with the hope that at then of it all, they would step into heaven just like that without understanding how they got there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by budaatum: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
triplechoice:

Exactly why we have so many persons who appears to be walking through life with their closed and with the hope that at then of it all, they would step into heaven just like that without understanding how they got there.

If they read their Bible, the afterlife would be the least of their concern when they are not halfway through their 3 score and 10 on earth. A person who is not saved from hunger can, or at least should not be rejoicing about what happens when they die.

Christ afterall is written to have said, “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” So why be worrying about some afterlife that might be 10, 20, 30, or 40 years away, when God is supposed to be anointing your head with oil today and preparing tables before you so you can share that table with your enemies and perhaps make them your friends?

'Jesus' is simply the Logos that opens eyes, and one has to do work to even understand what Logos means. While he spat on mud and rubbed it in eyes, one still must go bath in the Pool of Siloam before one can say, "I can see!"
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by triplechoice(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
budaatum:

If they read their Bible, the afterlife would be the least of their concern when they are not halfway through their 3 score and 10 on earth. A person who is not saved from hunger can, or at least should not be rejoicing about what happens when they die.

Christ afterall is written to have said, “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” So why be worrying about some afterlife that might be 10, 20, 30, or 40 years away, when God is supposed to be anointing your head with oil today and preparing tables before you so you can share that table with your enemies and perhaps make them your friends?

'Jesus' is simply the Logos that opens eyes, and one has to do work to even understand what Logos means. While he spat on mud and rubbed it in eyes, one still must go bath in the Pool of Siloam before one can say, "I can see!"

The sheepies are not interested in reading to know for themselves but are only interested in obeying instructions of those whom they think know better than them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
triplechoice:

But if you now say that it depends on the individual to change, then you imply no one needs Jesus to change .

Do you see it now?

Yes, without Christ the individual cannot do it alone. This means you decide to change, and Christ works in you to make that change. You don't decide, then the change doesn't come. Your role is the decision part. And not the flimsy "I want to change" kind of decision. It has to be from your heart.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by budaatum: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
triplechoice:

The sheepies are not interested in reading to know for themselves but are only interested in obeying instructions of those whom they think know better than them.

Then they obviously deserve the reward for not doing the work!

Adam was the same, preferring to remain a slave in the Garden of Eden for fear he would surely die on the day that he ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

The religious Christians would insist he did die on the day he ate, but those who have eyes would see that disbelieving Eve who decided to use her own senses did not surely die on the day that she ate, but her eyes opened, and she gained wisdom, and became free from slavery in the Garden of Eden and is written to have gone on to populate the earth with billions of humans who have gone on to “be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth and subdue it. rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the face of the earth” and are now on the way to rule over Mars and Jupiter and Uranus and be blessed just as God is written to have instructed before some people decided to write that some God caged Adam and Eve in the slavery of ignorance in the Garden of Eden.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion Of Hate And Selfishness? Concrete Proofs by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2021
The mirror is hard but an hammer shatters it

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Chosen Train Storms Bauchi State!!! / How Prophetess Evelyn TB Joshua Is Keeping The Legacy Of Her Late Husband / False Preachers Who Come In Sheep Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.