Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

07011297694 Beware His A Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 07011297694 Beware His A Scammer (243 Views)

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer / Message From A Scammer. / Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

07011297694 Beware His A Scammer by ndi4luv(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2021
This number 07011297694 his also on WhatsApp and I don't want to care what his name is, his a pure scammer, pretending to be giving people job only be robbing people of their hard earn money. His tactics is using slot which he charges 10k and collect from you before any rubbish interview is held. He claims he has a sure spot at Andela which I have reported him to the Andela company and the police and they are currently tracking him down as we speak. So be careful on this Nairaland when it comes to job haunting do not pay anybody any money for any job until you have secured the job and then use from the salary paid to you to pay him that's if it's legit. Finally do not go any address given to you please ensure you make your own research and then call the establishment personally which I did to confirm that it was a pure scam. And go to the establishment not an arranged location. Scammers are looking for new and exciting way to rob people of their money. May you not be a victim please do well to copy this message and share it on every platform as well. Thanks 0701 129 7694 so let's be guided please and be careful on haunting for Job online

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

ALL ON Energy Talent Scholarship For The Niger Delta / Translator Job / Experienced Businss Development Manager Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.