Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Bbnaija: “pere Went Behind Me To Angel” Sammie Reveals. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “pere Went Behind Me To Angel” Sammie Reveals. (428 Views)

Bbnaija: Sammie Reveals Likely Winner Of The Reality Show / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “pere Went Behind Me To Angel” Sammie Reveals. by Birdboyegwuatu(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate for the SHINE YA EYE Edition Sammie has revealed in a shocking note that fellow housemate Pere is the Fakest person he has ever met, also reiterating that Pere went behind him to feed Angel with some untrue news concerning him.
This Edition of the Big Brother Naija has been getting more and more exciting as the days go by. With unending drama and unstoppable headlines emanating from the BBNaija House.
Sammie had previously kissed Angel to………. Read more on: https://fierceent.com.ng/bbnaija-pere-went-behind-me-to-angel-sammie-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Real Reason Why Anita Divorced Paul Okoye / Cristiano Ronaldo Set A New World Record Of Most Jersey Sales / Bbnaija Maria Speak About White Money On Live Video OMG WHY! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.