Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region (4257 Views)

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures / 2023: It Is Southern Region Turn To Produce Next President - Governor Akeredolu / Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Zenithh: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Hello Nairalanders...I am not here to lick asses nor to scratch butts but to give u the real gist as it is. Southern Nigerian as it is with all it’s bickering and pride of being the most educated,most enlightened,most refined and blablabla still hasn’t impressed me since Lord Lugard did it’s almagamation jihad till this era.

This list is based on level of development,infrastructure, city planning ,environment development,accessibility of needs etc

Nairalanders below are the worst state capitals in Southern Nigeria. Also feel free to adjust the list with evidence.

1. Awka
2. Umuahia
3. Osogbo
4. Asaba
5. Akure
6. Benin City
7. Yenogoa
8. Ekiti
9. Abakaliki
10. Ibadan

Cc:Lalasticlala Mynd44 FTC

Mod: Ado Ekiti pls. And yes, I made no mistake for no.1... that state capital is so empty

Note: if you have never travelled outside your state you are not needed here. If you have never visited at least 5 of those capital cities and spend over 3 weeks, you are not needed here. If you have never taken out at least 5 hours to survey how UGLY AND ILL DEVELOPED at least 5 of those capitals are, don't argue here.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Zenithh: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2021
If u feel ur state isn’t fully represented here,pls raise an alarm.

Seun, it’s high time we said it as it is

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by kaylardz(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2021
All d state Capitals in d south are useless except a handful of them

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Zenithh: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2021
kaylardz:
All d state Capitals in d south are useless except a handful of them

We know

But there some that are very appalling and they need to be called out. Some ain’t fit to be bequeathed with a name as a state capital...some states needs to be merged to other states because we can’t see their usefulness. Have u visited. Awka the state capital of Anambra? U go shed tears.

will soon come here and rant

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by jumper524(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Ibadan and oshogbo should top the list.

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by arthurwillia(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2021
Zenithh:
Hello Nairalanders...I am not here to lick asses nor to scratch butts but to give u the real gist as it is. Southern Nigerian as it is with all it’s bickering and pride of being the most educated,most enlightened,most refined and blablabla still hasn’t impressed me since Lord Lugard did it’s almagamation jihad till this era.

This list is based on level of development,infrastructure, city planning ,environment development,accessibility of needs etc

Nairalanders below are the worst state capitals in Southern Nigeria. Also feel free to adjust the list with evidence.

1. Awka
2. Umuahia
3. Osogbo
4. Asaba
5. Akure
6. Benin City
7. Yenogoa
8. Ekiti
9. Abakaliki
10. Ibadan

Ekiti na State Capital

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Landmack: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2021
Yenogoa should top the list followed by Awka.

Till today I am still looking for wetin dey dat place called Yenogoa.

This list is good. Enough of badmouthing Arewa pple...some Northern states are doing far better than their southern counterparts. Here in d South is only mouth and show body we sabi

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Gentlerespect76: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Did I read Abakaliki? Man you don't know nothing!!

Zenithh:

1. Awka
2. Umuahia
3. Osogbo
4. Asaba
5. Akure
6. Benin City
7. Yenogoa
8. Ekiti
9. Abakaliki
10. Ibadan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by realstars: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2021
my lisure time, is time to read A trash,
Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by DDfruitful: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2021
What a pity
Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by ivandragon: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Abakaliki is not bad...

For Ekiti, it should be Ado-Ekiti...

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Landmack: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Did I read Abakaliki? Man you don't know nothing!!

It’s not by bogus bogus projects o. Can a resident of Abakaliki boast of pipe borne water running though his/her house right now?
Until Umahi leaves power that’s when we can be able to ascertain the level of development or damage done in d state.

Lol it’s even no.9 op should have made it no.10

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Lubumbashi: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2021
For me, it is abakaliki or yenagoa. Can't pick which is worse. Both of them look unplanned.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Asgard73: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Abeokuta

Ibadan

Osogbo

Ado Ekiti

Akure

Uyo

Awka

Umuahia

Benin

P:H..

AsabA

Worst..... Osogbo Ibadan yenagoa ado Ekiti Lokoja

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Anago55: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2021
The list goes this

Ibadan

Ado ekiti

Osogbo

Akure

Abeokuta

Lagos

Repeat it 20×, same state capital will still pop up

Source: African Wikipedia 2021

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by History555: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Anoda useless thread opened by the jobless attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Obamaofusa: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Anago55:
The list goes this

Ibadan

Ado ekiti

Osogbo

Akure

Abeokuta

Lagos

Repeat it 20×, same state capital will still pop up

Source: African Wikipedia 2021

But Yorubaland is the most developed,richest and most progressive region in Nigeria.
South is also the richest part of Nigeria.Led by the SW.Ask world bank.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Anago55: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Obamaofusa:

But Yorubaland is the most developed,richest and most progressive region in Nigeria.
South is the richest part of Nigeria.
. Tell that to the African Wikipedia

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Obamaofusa: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2021
Anago55:
. Tell that to the African Wikipedia
Ask world bank.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by theTranscriber: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
These guys are really dumb
Just produce stats from your blockheads
No evidence
No source
And you want front page?

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Zenithh: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
History555:
Anoda useless thread opened by the jobless attention seekers

Hello wakey wakey wake up. I am from the SEast region and I can bet u most of our state capitals are still struggling. I am not here to mince words but to say it as it is.

Not every op is seeking for attention.
Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by CursedNsukka: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Zenithh:
[s] Hello Nairalanders...I am not here to lick asses nor to scratch butts but to give u the real gist as it is. Southern Nigerian as it is with all it’s bickering and pride of being the most educated,most enlightened,most refined and blablabla still hasn’t impressed me since Lord Lugard did it’s almagamation jihad till this era.

1. Awka
2. Umuahia
3. Osogbo
4. Asaba
5. Akure
6. Benin City
7. Yenogoa
8. Ekiti
9. Abakaliki
10. Ibadan

Mod: Ado Ekiti pls. And yes, I made no mistake for no.1... that state capital is so empty[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Zenithh: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
[s]These guys are really dumb
Just produce stats from your blockheads
No evidence
No source
And you want front page?[/s]

Not every topic promises to be pleasing grin

Hope u still remember that we Southerners are d problem we have in this contraption?

The North can never be the problem of Lugards Business Empire...let it sink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by CursedNsukka: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Zenithh:

[s] Not every topic promises to be pleasing grin

Hope u still remember that we Southerners are d problem we have in this contraption?

The North can never be the problem of Lugards Business Empire...let it sink[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by CursedNsukka: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Zenithh:
[s] Hello Nairalanders...I am not here to lick asses nor to scratch butts but to give u the real gist as it is. Southern Nigerian as it is with all it’s bickering and pride of being the most educated,most enlightened,most refined and blablabla still hasn’t impressed me since Lord Lugard did it’s almagamation jihad till this era.

1. Awka
2. Umuahia
3. Osogbo
4. Asaba
5. Akure
6. Benin City
7. Yenogoa
8. Ekiti
9. Abakaliki
10. Ibadan

Mod: Ado Ekiti pls. And yes, I made no mistake for no.1... that state capital is so empty[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by CursedNsukka: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Zenithh:

[s] Myn44 Lalasiclala pls do away whatever u wish with this rule breaker[/s]
Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by Zenithh: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Lubumbashi:
For me, it is abakaliki or yenagoa. Can't pick which is worse. Both of them look unplanned.

Have u visited Awka? angry
Re: Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region by CursedNsukka: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Zenithh:

1. Awka
2. Umuahia
3. Osogbo
4. Asaba
5. Akure
6. Benin City
7. Yenogoa
8. Ekiti
9. Abakaliki
10. Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! / But I told you. / Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.