Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures (3063 Views)

Umuahia Is Still A Glorified Rural Area Despite Huge Debt : Pictures / Umuahia Is Currently On Fire. / Umuahia Is The Most Backward State Capital In Nigeria: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 2:22pm On Feb 29
This is the only sign that you see to know you are in a state capital like Umuahia

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by EreluRoz: 2:26pm On Feb 29
Shebi they said they've started enjoying 24hrs uninterrupted power supply?

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 2:34pm On Feb 29
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have u been to Awka, from Amawbia, through Ukwuorji around ST.Faith and beyond,I swear, u go just dey spit dey waka for road

These guys are so f****** dirty but unto say that region dey under radar, people no too dey look their side

What is Umuahia?? Is that the name of some casted out demons cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 2:38pm On Feb 29
NwekereNdokl:
This is the only sign that you are in a state capital like Umuahia

God's own what
This cant even be owned by lil evolved animals, talk more of being owned by a mad man, not to talk of being owned by normal people and then God cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, if hell fire be like this sef, even satan go don repent, turn back to God cause this isnt even habitable to demons cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by id911(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29
NwekereNdokl:

E be like say u no dey travel. Enter Kogi State Capital, Lokoja, and come back with your findings. Village beta pass that one

23 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by OfficialAPCNig: 3:04pm On Feb 29
This guy go snap Abia Tower when T.A Orji (the governor before the immediate past governor) was campaigning for second tenure.

grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by OfficialAPCNig: 3:07pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
We no say that 24hrs electricity still dey pain una.

I wonder what will happen to you guys when IMO and Onitsha completes theirs. cheesy cheesy cheesy

HEART ATTACK

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by EreluRoz: 3:08pm On Feb 29
OfficialAPCNig:

We no say that 24hrs electricity still dey pain una.

I wonder what will happen to you guys when IMO and Onitsha completes theirs. cheesy cheesy cheesy

HEART ATTACK
I'm not a sadist, I'm happy for abians if it's true and not some social media propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by ShinjaWWest: 3:20pm On Feb 29
Poverty too dey that state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by opamoses1: 3:21pm On Feb 29
NwekereNdokl:
With oo.

State and capital, Abia Umuahia.

I thought Otti was performing magic all over the state.

I now believe it's all propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Waterlilly: 3:29pm On Feb 29
Umuahia my sweet home, I miss you guys. Awuzie of Ubakala....

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Forkthiefnubu: 3:31pm On Feb 29
Dirty miserable town mostly

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by EmiloCorn: 3:36pm On Feb 29
As i see these all these my fellow CoRn members on this thread it gives me joy 😊

Our propaganda is moving very well cool

6 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by yarimo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 29
ALEX OTTI is a disgrace to good governernce

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Ogbuu101: 4:01pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
I'm not a sadist, I'm happy for abians if it's true and not some social media propaganda
But na their indigene done buy half of Lagos 🤣
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 4:02pm On Feb 29
I am from Abia state but truly Umuahia is the worst state capital in Nigeria.

Awka is like America compare to Umuahia. This is Awka

DevilsEqual:
cheesy
cheesy cheesy

Have u been , through Ukwuorji around ST.Faith and beyond,I swear, u go just dey spit dey waka for road

These guys are so f****** dirty but unto say that region dey under radar, people no too dey look their side

What is Umuahia?? Is that the name of some casted out demons cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 4:05pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI is a disgrace to good governernce

Aba is even worse

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by gidgiddy: 4:09pm On Feb 29
NwekereNdokl:

This guy isn't from the South East, he is on every South East development thread trying to derail the thread by comparing State capitals in the South East, so as to create ethnic fight amongst Igbos

Ignore his foolish thread

14 Likes

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by CentralIntels: 4:24pm On Feb 29
Focus on the message and leave the messenger alone

gidgiddy:

This guy isn't from the South East, he is on every South East development thread trying to derail the thread by comparing State capitals in the South East, so as to create ethnic fight amongst Igbos

Ignore his foolish thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by EMREX02: 4:39pm On Feb 29
NwekereNdokl , your plans will not work. This is the real picture.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:40pm On Feb 29
CentralIntels:
Focus on the message and leave the messenger alone

Which yeye message..?

A pre-2011 photos is what the OP posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by GoodSpirit: 4:44pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:

The capital is different from Aba and it's environs. The power plant is giving power to the industrial hub of the state which is Aba (made up of 9 LGAs). I could decifer this from just an article I read online regarding this power generation in Abia state don't know why you refused to comprehend the little you read.
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by CentralIntels: 4:44pm On Feb 29
Show us the current pictures of the same location posted by the op

ImmaculateJOE:

Which yeye message..?

A pre-2011 photos is what the OP posted.
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by IGBOSON1: 5:34pm On Feb 29
ShinjaWWest:
Poverty too dey that state

And the funny thing is that you guys making all these snide remarks don’t have a state capital and 2nd major city that can compete with what Abia has!
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Nyamiriflathed: 5:36pm On Feb 29
EMREX02:
NwekereNdokl , your plans will not work. This is the real picture.
This was when it was built. Lack of maintenance culture is killing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Melagros(m): 5:58pm On Feb 29
DevilsEqual:

God's own what
This cant even be owned by lil evolved animals, talk more of being owned by a mad man, not to talk of being owned by normal people and then God cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, if hell fire be like this sef, even satan go don repent, turn back to God cause this isnt even habitable to demons cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmmmm shocked shocked
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Vyzz: 6:11pm On Feb 29
I see you out oOld photos there bruh

I'm in abia and I'll get the new photos
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Ojemedad: 6:22pm On Feb 29
Warri is the worst

Don’t tell me Warri is not part of delta state capital
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 6:47pm On Feb 29
Jealousy is scratching Chino
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by papyjaypaul: 6:48pm On Feb 29
Nairaland has not changed, the young only learned from the old. i can't believe that this kind of threads we used to see here in 2007 are still commonplace. Legacy of politics
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Af0nja: 6:49pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:

Only ABA , ABA is nine lgas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 / Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook / High Profile Nigerians Registered Twice – Jega !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.