Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes (4566 Views)

Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2021
1. Majority of them does not have core relationship or sexual experience, knowledge or exposure, this is so because their religion detest it.

2. Most of them are naive about dating even @ their late twenties

3. Be sure she dosent have suitors cos if they find u anywhere around her especially as you are of another tribe... they may likely hunt for u and stab u.grin

4. If her parents or brothers doesnt like you... give urself some sense and SHIFT !!! Thats if you dont want to die with multiple stab wounds in your gutsgrin

5. Use james bond style to date her. Especially if you know u ain't gonna marry her cos if her brothers catch you, they'll roast your preaqgrin

6. Make sure she doesn't know where u live. Cos when u get her pregnant, her brothers will trace you to your house and burnt it with you insidegrin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by 2dominate: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2021
grin grin
This should be in jokes section

3 Likes

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by TheWolfen(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Why the obsession about Hausa girls
Make una leave their girls for them

4 Likes

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Ammishaddai: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2021
You can date a hausa lady but you must be of the same religion as her . Or else you will be considered "Arnè" and slaughtered like a ram .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You can date a hausa lady but you must be of the same religion as her . Or else you will be considered "Arnè" and slaughtered like a ram .
grin

Sipping my hot Lipton on this onegrin

1 Like

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by habsydiamond(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Na to dey do CIA agent on top say man go date hausa girl... This one tall ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by drake2(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2021
BadRadio:
1. Majority of them does not have core relationship or sexual experience, knowledge or exposure, this is so because their religion detest it.

3. Be sure she dosent have suitors cos if they find u anywhere around her especially as you are of another tribe... they may likely hunt for u and stab u.grin

4. If her parents or brothers doesnt like you... give urself some sense and SHIFT !!! Thats if you dont want to die with multiple stab wounds in your gutsgrin

5. Use james bond style to date her. Especially if you know u ain't gonna marry her cos if her brothers catch you, they'll roast your preaqgrin

6. Make sure she doesn't know where u live. Cos when u get her pregnant, her brothers will trace you to your house and burnt it with you insidegrin

Your indeed a very bad radio.
They are the very best to date. The married women are even more coded than you.
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2021
drake2:

Your indeed a very bad radio.
They are the very best to date. The married women are even more coded than you.
grin
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
That number 1 make me realise say you just de quote facts from your as.s

I no look others.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol grin grin
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by thatsleepboy1: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
I was with an hausa gyal y'day night and she really gave me signs as per playing with my nipples and pressing her boobs to my body but I resisted the devil cos I was fasting and it will end today then fiam I'll go to her.

Very sweet Kebbi gyal
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Emmanuel224(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

I no look others.
I swear
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Nonexisting1: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hausa ladies in the village you mean? The ones in Abuja will fucck life out of you. I like to fucck them because their pussies are always clean.

1 Like

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by SarakiBukola: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

I no look others.

They just write nonsense from their behinds.

I can't count the number of Hausa babes I have screwed.

But i can count on one hand the ones that wore panties. grin
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Palazee(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Leave hausa girls alone biko

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Aniboo: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na true em d talk o
Once you are cute guy
Lit skin omo Dey on gad o cos them fit corner u sharply
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Southernigbo: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
but I wonder why they don't insist on use of cd by d men
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Danjikanbauchi: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
BadRadio:

all this don't work when you have little change or you are by far richer than her former Guy. She will chop you before his face and tell him to bounce. Her brother who is their breadwinner is working in one of your firm bro ka huta.
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Danjikanbauchi: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
just like they slaughter Timaya that uses their Kennywood celebs for tissue pepper ?
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Ofadaman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Number 1 and 2 are so so wrong and that is because you're not speaking from experience, you're speaking from the general stereotype, so you cannot give any kind of advise or tips.

I'm been with more Hausa and fulani girl as an Igbo guy , you're so wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Figger(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's better u go for the educated ones, I believe the story would be different.
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by fineberry(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Never dated anyone and never will i
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Gadafii: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Date hausa girls when attend ABU, Usman fan fodio University etc

Those ones eyes don tear reach back
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by fuckpro: 5:35am On Aug 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:

...if these guys vehemently disagree other tribe dating their ladies then why are they selling this one Nigeria sham to southerners

At its core Nigeria is nothing but a big fat scam
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Ammishaddai: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2021
fuckpro:

...if these guys vehemently disagree other tribe dating their ladies then why are they selling this one Nigeria sham to southerners

At its core Nigeria is nothing but a big fat scam
Islam does not permit you to marry non-Muslims except you get converted. This is something every northern Muslim holds dearly and you cannot blame them for it .
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Sonnobax15(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Number 1 and 2 Is a fallacy because there's one haisa girl am currently bleeping, men she bleep like IndecentStar
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Samadhii(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Islam does not permit you to marry non-Muslims except you get converted. This is something every northern Muslim holds dearly and you cannot blame them for it .
Lies, get your facts right
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Ammishaddai: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
Samadhii:

Lies, get your facts right
[/s] Bros, I was a Muslim before and I can quote the sura that told us not to marry kaffirs(infidels ) . Muslim men can marry kaffir wives but they must be converted . But no muslim girl can marry a kaffir except he(the unbeliever ) reverts to Islam. This is something that is basic and they teach it in the sunnah of the prophet Muhammad.
Re: Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes by Southernigbo: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2021
well d final truth is that only few tribes namely fulani n nupe date hausas

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Betrayed Me. I Want To Move On Pls Advice Me. / I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / How To Achieve An Orgasm With A Fast Flowing Tap...[personal Experience]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.