Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs (1216 Views)

Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs by slimtoney(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2011
Her life has been an embodiment of pains, hardship and insults. She got married and never had an issue for close to 8 yrs now. Circumstances surrounding her birth has been that of controversy. The man her mother said is her father vehemently rejected her and warned his families never to have any thing to do with the girl because he is not her father as claimed by her mother. The mother has continuously maintained that the man is her father. The woman has spoken and so the whole family believed her beacause it's the woman that usually knows the paternity of a child.

Hardship and problems that besieged the innocent lady in her matrimony and her life generally has driven her to the houses of alfas, pastors, wali etc seeking for solutions. All has told her that there is nothing wrong with her and gynaecologists has also told her there is nothing wrong with her medically.

Someone recently revealed to her that she should go and ask her mother to tell her about a secrete that exists btn her and her father. She did and the mother denied vehemently.Reporting back to the man of God what the mum said, the man of God gave her prayers and fasting to do.

The secret got revealed to her from her childhood friend who finally summoned courage after 15 yrs to tell her about who the villagers said her real father was. she was tongue tied and devastated at the startling revelation. She conjured the picture 0f this man in her heart and for the first time in her life she saw her image, a carbon copy of the man that was just mentioned to be her father.

She hits the road to her mum's place. 'I am here on a fact finding mission and I want you to tell me nothing but the truth or else, ' The mother was bewildered and said I will tell you anything u wants to know. Who is Lagbaja to u? she asked and she said they used to be school mate and that was how their frienship started.She said that she and Lagbaja will always go to school 2geda and closed 2geda. Both of them will visits each others home and eat 2geda as friends. She said one day Lagbaja invited her to his house and that was hw he slept with her. She said she was not happy with that cuz it was not with her consent, She claimed. She started avoiding the guy since then because she has another guy in her liife. Months rolled by and pregnancy became visible. The lady named the other guy in her life as responsible for the pregnancy. It was this man who denied being responsible for the preg.

The daughter now asked the mother if she still sees Lagbaja after she was born and she said yes, but she kept avoiding him and that she never speaks to him again after that incident.

Meanwhile Lagbaja has made efforts at letting who cares to know that that little girl belongs to him. He got drunk one day and went to see the elder sister of the supposed mother of his child to tell her that her younger sister is carrying his daughter. But it was dismissed as a drunkard's claims. He did not stopped at that, as he went ahead to inform his mum of the incident and even his wife when he eventually got married. It was said that Lagbaja felt cheated and will always said, that 'whether he is alive or not that someday something will leads his daughter to come looking for him' .Unfortunately Lagbaja is no more but his mother and his wife are still alive.

Investigation done at the village has confirmed that Lagbaja is the true father of the innocent child who has come of age.
The mother is now asking her for forgiveness . Pls ur candid advise nairalanders.
Re: Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs by babyme1(f): 9:07am On May 17, 2011
Advice on what? She now knows who the father was, let her go and unite with her real family and hopefully she will concieve.

[s]Is it the Lagbaja we don't know[/s]? cheesy
Re: Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On May 17, 2011
Overflogged storyline but it wud still fly in Nollywwod.

Nkiru Sylvanus gets the lead role,Patience Ozokwor as the mom while Sam loco gets the real dad role. . .
Re: Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs by tpia5: 11:19am On May 17, 2011
The guy is a drunkard and even went to the woman's family in that condition?

Awon s.perm donor.
Re: Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs by zayhal(f): 12:28pm On May 17, 2011
common storyline in nollywood. Tell us another story joo. This one has gone stale.
Re: Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs by Bawss1(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2011
This is most likely a nollywood script. smiley

I also wonder why people make a big deal out of situations like this. I mean, like growing up and not knowing who one's true parents are or finding out later that the man you thought was your dad really isn't. undecided Stuff like that. Anyways I guess its because most Nigerians have a flair for the dramatic.
Re: Daughter Never Knew The Real Identity Of Her Father Until After 35 Yrs by slimtoney(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2011
Some pple are just so addicted to watching home videos that they hardly can tell when an occurence is real and painful. The lady in question is my cousin.We grew up together.
She came to tell me and I felt for her. Her mum is now asking her for giveness and she is not sure if she could ever forgive her. It is the advise she seeks.
So if nollywood has done so much damage to ur senses and reasoning facaulties, pls just skip this post and get going angry
I don't know why I will want to impress any one with cooked up stories, as if I do not have a job.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. / Just Married / Essence Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.