Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. (770 Views)

Disregard The Fake News About School Resumption On September (see Full Summary) / What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. / What Did/do You Hate About School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. by KingressTaries(f): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Hi, I intend on writing TOEFL soon, but I don't know how to go about it.
I'm having issues in my current school, I'm really depressed about it, and I'm tired of dragging it, so I just want to withdraw .
And also, please if there's any legit ongoing scholarship, even if it's an half-scholarship, to school outside this country, u don't mind if it's in Ghana, or Benin rep. Please do well to reach me on 09055835168. God bless you �

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Oh pretty one, Isa48:17.. God did lead him and teach someone to profit...u will be fine, I will Love those confused about the next step to take to attend service all through this month..Bishop Oyedepo will be teaching on The Lord is my Shepard Series...GOD showed me what to do wen I lost my job and so confused, HE will answer u

Come to oshodi in front of army market bustop waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am someone will pick u from there.. congratulations u will laff at last

Re: Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. by 7victor(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
That is how it always is.

I remembered during my undergraduate days, there were times when one felt sad/depressed about the results, the prolonged stay at school, the many assignments, together with other issues from the home, relationships, etc.

There is no student who does not feel sad at least once in a while over issues pertaining to school.

The best thing is to persevere.

I remember some students who got tired and left school.

Some are regretting it now, saying if they had known, they would have borne the pressure of schooling.

I know one girl who thought that going to school was so much stress.

She dropped out.

Now her female friends she started together are working in state ministries,

and now, she is wondering why she could not persevere when her friends were persevering.

It is the perseverance in the face of sadness, depression, and tiredness that will make God to bless someone with a good job after graduation.

So just take whatever you are going through as something you must go through to get a good life in the future.

Even during my masters degree program, some people got tired and left.

I finished my masters in 2016 and one of my colleagues who left the program before our external examination, is even regretting it now.

During my masters,I went through a lot for 4 years, but I persevered.

Now I am enjoying it because God has rewarded me with a lecturing job.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. by KingressTaries(f): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Thank you so much, I needed this
7victor:
That is how it always is.

I remembered during my undergraduate days, there were times when one felt sad/depressed about the results, the prolonged stay at school, the many assignments, together with other issues from the home, relationships, etc.

There is no student who does not feel sad at least once in a while over issues pertaining to school.

The best thing is to persevere.

I remember some students who got tired and left school.

Some are regretting it now, saying if they had known, they would have borne the pressure of schooling.

I know one girl who thought that going to school was so much stress.

She dropped out.

Now her female friends she started together are working in state ministries,

and now, she is wondering why she could not persevere when her friends were persevering.

It is the perseverance in the face of sadness, depression, and tiredness that will make God to bless someone with a good job after graduation.

So just take whatever you are going through as something you must go through to get a good life in the future.

Even during my masters degree program, some people got tired and left.

I finished my masters in 2016 and one of my colleagues who left the program before our external examination, is even regretting it now.

During my masters,I went through a lot for 4 years, but I persevered.

Now I am enjoying it because God has rewarded me with a lecturing job.
Re: Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. by 7victor(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2021
KingressTaries:
Thank you so much, I needed this

Ok.
Re: Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
KingressTaries, you sent me an e-mail. What's up?

(1) (Reply)

See The Induction Ceremony Of 100-level Theater Arts Students Of Rivers State Un / Stop Wes Canada From Using Etx​.​ng To Process Transcripts / 2007 Admission For Abu And Unimaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.