Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) (44083 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo / I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
linearity:

Not true, the big difference is money….it happens to ladies too, if they have money…look at Kim Kardashian, Oprah Winfrey, etc they look radiant and ageless all the time.

You self, try hold small make you see as oil go dey comot for your skin, body & face every day….the tin go surprise you self!
Nothing like money she's rite. She's a woman. If not for bleaching creams and makeup. .
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! My time na when we dey call am BBS before e turn to EBS and DBS. Back 8m the day of Terry Mackson, Ukodo, Madam Chopper, Eshaeghara etc. Back when we dey look forward to mock news and Sunday request show

Hmm..
Old Warri! cool
Ukodo, Madam Chopper, Okon,etc..
N Terry Mackson (Tunde Omonode) when come be like 'warri Micheal Jackson' cheesy
With his hit songs, Baba Tunde or so..
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by whizzler: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! My time na when we dey call am BBS before e turn to EBS and DBS. Back 8m the day of Terry Mackson, Ukodo, Madam Chopper, Eshaeghara etc. Back when we dey look forward to mock news and Sunday request show

Guy u don old be that oh. Inspector igbugbu (lol)
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Chijeep(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
ncoolsome:

How u guys think deep to produce stupid comments baffles me..
Congratulations... we don see say u go sch.
Mr thinker
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Kuriosmynd: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
HafsaUmar:
boys grow to be fine men but not always the case for us.
Na too much preeq dey let una quick turn ugly

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Life is in stages,twenty years time,these their current pix will become past and the heading will be pix of the two in 2021

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by ultimateprof: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
There is different between day and night.
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by lightuplightup: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nice memories. I was 8 then . One of d Trending Song on DBS then is "Tell your papa tell your mama , life go better for you" and that Tunde Omonode. Where is Tunde Omonode self ??
Vinnie2000:

Hmm..
Old Warri! cool
Ukodo, Madam Chopper, Okon,etc..
N Terry Mackson (Tunde Omonode) when come be like 'warri Micheal Jackson' cheesy
With his hit songs, Baba Tunde or so..

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by fineberry(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Like if you think i go die is more funny Share if you think i go save is.
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by dk58(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Money makes a man handsome, respectable and sexually attractive cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by festtos(m): 1:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Na wetin Dem dey call transformation be that.
See money talking
May God transform my life positively too

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:58am On Aug 08, 2021
pretydiva:
If you love money, click like grin. Who say money no good? Choi

Money nah fyne boi grin

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 08, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by begge: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2021
I think i go die cloth was converted from agbada to long sleive. The shirt big sha
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2021
lightuplightup:
Nice memories. I was 8 then . One of d Trending Song on DBS then is "Tell your papa tell your mama , life go better for you" and that Tunde Omonode. Where is Tunde Omonode self ??

Lols
But tell your mama, tell your mama is from Mike Okri..
Tunde Omonode stayed in DBS from dat time till 2018..Became General manager of the Station..
Handed over to Malcolm Oteri..Maybe He has joined d higher hierarchy!..

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I swear.....don't despise the days of your little beginning ....

Na bovi own shock me pass

I remember bovi that year for that movie titled "extended family "
Yes me too o! He just rose to stardom so fast!

Stop bombing, so God will raise you up as well.
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by West2019(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Money is good
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by od4life(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lols
But tell your mama, tell your mama is from Mike Okri..
Tunde Omonode stayed in DBS from dat time till 2018..Became General manager of the Station..
Handed over to Malcolm Oteri..Maybe He has joined d higher hierarchy!..
Tunde Omonode has been transferred to Government House Annex, Warri as Director of Information., for over a year now
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Chijeep:

Congratulations... we don see say u go sch.
Mr thinker

Like seriously...what's the correlation??
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Chijeep(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2021
ncoolsome:

Like seriously...what's the correlation??
When you take life too serious you won't know when someone is joking. That why most Nigerians don't have lasting relationship
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chijeep:

When you take life too serious you won't know when someone is joking. That why most Nigerians don't have lasting relationship
y

Bruv what u playing with is a very sensitive matter that a matture mind shouldn't make a joke of..
Re: I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) by Chijeep(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
ncoolsome:
y

Bruv what u playing with is a very sensitive matter that a matture mind shouldn't make a joke of..
If you're still taking comments and topics on nairaland serious then that's your own ooo. Just don't get BP na my advice 4u ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo, D'banj, Flavour And Others In New Group Lovely Photo / Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.