Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Long Does It Take To Learn And Master Website Development As A Beginner? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Does It Take To Learn And Master Website Development As A Beginner? (207 Views)

Learn And Master Web-development For Free (advice) / Getbarter- Credit And Master Cards (no More Card Rejection Online) / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Learn And Master Website Development As A Beginner? by MrEDUCATION(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hello Web Masters!

I need to add more skills to my skill set and I want to know;

How many months it takes for a complete beginner to learn and master Website development?

Also, any more advice and instructions on how to go about learning web development FASTER will be highly appreciated.

Do you have links to free Udemy courses on Website development?

Please, SHARE!!!

Thank you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Learn And Master Website Development As A Beginner? by mcqwerty(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
You can learn the basics in 6 mths but mastery is about 3 to 5 years doing it 9-5 daily and you restrict yourself to a few tools.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Intechads, The Nigerian Advertising Platform. / Experienced App Developer is urgently needed. / BREAKING: Facebook Is Down, Along With Instagram, Whatsapp, Messenger| DEUPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.