Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho (50391 Views)

APC Governors Meet In Abuja, Seek Soft Landing For Buni, Others / APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Lightorder: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I don’t blame you, a bad tree can never yield good fruits, I know all these your Obasanjo hailing is because you think he is supporting your leader Igboho, you will be very disappointed, it seems your a too blind and naive to know the character you are dealing with? Go & enquire from your Aare Kakanfo Gani Adams.
God bless Obasanjo mightily
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

Those suffering are your parents in the North eating grass like wild pigs.
Those suffering are those in the North raising money to pay bandits.
Those suffering are your family members in the North who bandits are rraping their wives and daughters.

Don’t cry for me, My state has collected the Highest Federal Allocation from The FAAC in the last 5 years straight, nothing can stop the deportation of Sunday Igboho to Abuja Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by jonnypie(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:
The Yorubas are so matured in there doings unlike my neighbors from the East who are looking for a way to suffer their people the more.

They don't know how to play politics,they don't know how to apply diplomacy in the time of crisis always chest beating like gorilla.

My only problem with the Yorubas is skull mining grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are right bro, much to say but ...
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by orisa37: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
GOD BLESS OBASANJO IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lightorder:
God bless Obasanjo mightily
Indeed, who said if I ever support Abubakar Atiku God should punish me?

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Yebosola(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:
The Yorubas are so matured in there doings unlike my neighbors from the East who are looking for a way to suffer their people the more.

They don't know how to play politics,they don't know how to apply diplomacy in the time of crisis always chest beating like gorilla.

My only problem with the Yorubas is skull mining grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your last paragraph is something else,are u small during the time of OTOKOTO & OKIJA SHRINE? Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by TheWolfen(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol chai. U get am grin
Baba don get mouth to talk and he must talk grin

SimplyFacts:
Baba Iyabo
Igboho go hear words ehn angry

Baba would be like, "why uno disappear for Naija & go land for Germany? shebi una no listen when we dey caution you". cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by ImmaculateSpenc: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
sarrki:
Am not a fan of any secessionist

But I love the move and support for igboho

The online miscreants that pushe the innocent guy have all gone awol

Just imagine you, same person condemning Biafra agitation, is now supporting Sunday Igboho. The devil have certified your hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by orisa37: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by orisa37: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lamasta:
Oduduwa a gbe wa o

ASE!!!
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by soojar(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
sarrki:

They pushed him to be abusing everybody around giving him word of caution from elders to royal fathers even people of reverence like Adeboye were not spared from his basket mouth. The only difference between him and Kanu is that he is quick to apologize after realizing his "misyarn", Kanu on the other hand is alpha and omega.

Now, all the people pushing Igboho have all run back behind their keyboards, it's the same people he was busy abusing that are now running from pillar to post for him.

The way the cookie crumbles.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by VillagePipu: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Don’t cry for me, My state has collected the Highest Federal Allocation from The FAAC in the last 5 years straight, nothing can stop the deportation of Sunday Igboho to Abuja Nigeria.

No wonder Sunday Igboho terrifies you beggars. Unproductive parasites begging for Nigeria not to divide.
Look at this beggar depending on FAAC allocation to feed. Unproductive beggar. 20 years from now, your children will be coming to the South to do menial jobs. grin
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

No wonder Sunday Igboho terrifies you beggars. Unproductive parasites begging for Nigeria not to divide.
20 years from now, your children will be coming to the South to do menial jobs.
But it is the money from my region your state Governor uses to pay your Mother & Father’s salary every month? Who is the parasite?
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by VillagePipu: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
But it is the money from my region your state Governor uses to pay your Mother & Father’s salary every month?

Which region? The poorest region in West Africa?
Use the money to buy food for your parents earing grass first. grin
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by orisa37: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=optimistfeel post=104530174]Oya baba have finally intervene to the matter............
Kudos to ebora owu.....[/quote.

SUPPORTED.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by naijapips02: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
kponkedenge:
I must commend the SW leaders for standing behind their own.... Unlike useless SE leaders that won't even hesitate to sabotage NK if given the opportunity.

Upon all the innocent SEners that were arrested and wrongfully tagged as ESN or unknown gun men, our so called SE leaders no even talk or show concern.... A lot of innocent lives in the East have been lost and still no comment from them.

Kudos to the SW leaders jare.

How many times have you seen Yoruba insult their leaders and elders as IPOB has always done?
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

I know you are severely pained? That emoji laugh can’t mask your pain?
https://www.icirnigeria.org/delta-akwa-ibom-get-lions-share-as-states-receive-n2-29trn-federal-allocation-in-2020/
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Yebosola(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=Johel post=104532123]

Lol....abeg o...I hate Buhari with passion abeg...I hate him with all my life,body,soul and spirit!!..Evil lives in him,Satan dey learn where im dey....OBJ own na greed and corruption,but Buhari own is pure evil and total wickedness!!...tueh!...That man no go die better atall.[/quote

Yepa!!! Olapa ewo ntepe? Amuni nje amuni, ewo ni oni bo nbe? grin u b bad man,u really hate him with passion,don't worry swallow your vituperation,nah less than 2 yrs remain,wait oh,has any new president of Nigeria ever been better than the previous ones? Nigeria is not blessed with human feeling leaders.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

What state are you from Ekiti, or Osun?
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Elliotwaveforec: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good one from Baba himself.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Ovamboland(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Normal levels, Obasanjo is a PDP godfather until Jonathan messed with him, now Buhari is in his bad books, Igboho is a PDP thug so it's all connected

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Good one from Baba himself.
You don’t know Obasanjo, he will tell them to repatriate the nuisance back to Nigeria as soon as possible.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ovamboland:
Normal levels, Obasanjo is a PDP godfather until Jonathan messed with him, now Buhari is in his bad books, Igboho is a PDP thug so it's all connected
so Obasanjo should beg Republic du Benin to grant Igboho asylum, or Oduduwa Nation?
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by VillagePipu: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
What state are you from Ekiti, or Osun?

I'm from Unam Ikot Local Government in Akwa Ibom.
You on the other hand, you're a 5th generation beggar from a lineage of peasant slaves.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by TheWolfen(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
You haven't heard of the word "pardon" or e no dey your dictionary?

prekumohtim:

If OBJ can influence the court decision of Benin Republic, it means , Benin republic is a sh.it hole nation.
I am not here to talk whether Igboho is innocent or not. I am just neutral. A Case in court should not be influenced by any one except your judiciary and executive arms are corrupts .
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

Ok a naive pikin, Sunday Igboho will be back in Nigeria once his paper work has been processed. The revolution will be televised.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by luluman: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
sarrki:

You are even WRONG on your assertions. No online anything pushed Igboho, don't create false impressions.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by VillagePipu: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
prekumohtim:

If OBJ can influence the court decision of Benin Republic, it means , Benin republic is a sh.it hole nation.
I am not here to talk whether Igboho is innocent or not. I am just neutral. A Case in court should not be influenced by any one except your judiciary and executive arms are corrupts .

If you are educated and you can be so foolish, I wonder how you will sound if you're not educated.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by buckeyemedia: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

You on the other hand, you're a 5th generation beggar from a lineage of peasant slaves.
Like I said you are a naive kid, keep wailing, you are @ your best when you talk, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, we are from the lineage of slaves, yet we are your Masters? What an irony? Don’t worry we are coming to conduct referendum for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos / 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.