Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho (50711 Views)

APC Governors Meet In Abuja, Seek Soft Landing For Buni, Others / APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by VillagePipu: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ok a naive pikin, Sunday Igboho will be back in Nigeria once his paper work has been processed. The revolution will be televised.

I wanted to confirm that you're a cow-piss-drinking slave from the desert and I just confirmed it.
Buratai has a pending petition before the ICC. He will likely go from Benin Republic to the ICC while Igboho is left off the hook.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by VillagePipu: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Like I said you are a naive kid, keep wailing, you are @ your best when you talk, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, we are from the lineage of slaves, yet we are your Masters? What an irony? Don’t worry we are coming to conduct referendum for you.

Bring your parents to Akwa Ibom, there's plenty of grass for them to eat.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by kponkedenge(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
naijapips02:

How many times have you seen Yoruba insult their leaders and elders as IPOB has always done?

It's not about insulting leaders... It's about calling them out when they are not doing what they are suppose to do.

If you're doing well.... Nobody will speak bad about you.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

If you are educated and you can be so foolish, I wonder how you will sound if you're not educated.

Africans find it difficult to argue intelligently without insults. Must everyone agree with your perception? You just insult anyone that doesn't agree with your supposed truth . It's bad !!
I find it difficult to argue with an African man cos they already have a pre-determined answer to any question, so any contrary opinion from another person will result to insults.
It's really bad that you guys don't know people view things differently. They don't have to agree with you before you respect them. When such thing happens, we don't get the facts of what we are supposed to know cos you stopped focusing on the topics. Rather than backing your argument with facts to prove your point, you begin to look for the newest insults. Some of you sometimes go ahead to view the person' profile just to know what kind of insults will be good enough to finish him. Some will block you on Facebook , or delete your comment on their status because you failed to agree with what they wrote. They just want you to like, agree and share their thoughts without a debate. While others will call you or dm you privately to warn you about your comment on their status. It's horrible and doesn't show that you guys are educated.

You claimed to be educated, what did you learn ? Is it how to abuse those who disagree with you

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by BigMoneyeye: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Obasanjo the strong man
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by WaffenSS(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yebosola:

I feel your sever pain,go & hug transformer.

sad
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by WaffenSS(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

You haven't seen anything yet. You fulani bandits will not be allowed to escape. Just watch.

Says one from the tribe of cowards
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by WaffenSS(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
mp3ree:

Fulani bandits preaching gospels of terrorism.. Hypocrites

Cowards
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by prophetfire: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:
The Yorubas are so matured in there doings unlike my neighbors from the East who are looking for a way to suffer their people the more.

They don't know how to play politics,they don't know how to apply diplomacy in the time of crisis always chest beating like gorilla.

My only problem with the Yorubas is skull mining grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Will you rather have your skull mined or have a noisy chest beating neighbor who disturbs your peace?
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Immortalel(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
AIIyIic:

Phone or TV?
Phone ma’am.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Immortalel(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Minjim:

Which app?
MyDstv app.
You’d have access to all channels with just 1k.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Ikwerelastborn: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
kponkedenge:

Calling them out isn't 'abuse', they don't even speak out against the injustice being metted out on innocent SEners by law enforcement... Do you know how many innocent people have been arrested by the police and soldiers and are tagged ESN or unknown gun men?

How many times have you seen SE leaders condemning it.... No matter how bad a Northerner is, their leaders will stand by him... But you see those SE leaders, they are just useless.

Atleast you didnt come back with insult so I will tell you few things. The yoruba groups you see and admire have a very cordial relationship with their leaders such that in cases like this they speak up for them.But for ipob they never listen to anyone and think they have all the powers going about killing security agents .even the fulani they claim to fight is not obvious,is it not the other they attacked Enugu communities. Listen up,everything is give and take ,you cant claim to be a strong man without listening to anyone and when u get into trouble u will now want them to speak for u.it doesn't work that way at all
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Jimasun: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Atleast you didnt come back with insult so I will tell you few things. The yoruba groups you see and admire have a very cordial relationship with their leaders such that in cases like this they speak up for them.But for ipob they never listen to anyone and think they have all the powers going about killing security agents .even the fulani they claim to fight is not obvious,is it not the other they attacked Enugu communities. Listen up,everything is give and take ,you cant claim to be a strong man without listening to anyone and when u get into trouble u will now want them to speak for u.it doesn't work that way at all
Leave them, let them be making noise.
They have been abusing everyone.
Since 2015, they have been calling Yorubas slaves. In 2023, they are insisting that Yorubas must support Igbo presidency. What can a slave do to support masters like Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Yebosola(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
focus7:

You can put your money Kanu will not be pardoned. You don't threaten a government to submission, the way him and his people are going about his arrest and detention will only make matter worse for him.

Everything is not achieve with gra gra, threatening, loud speaking and chest beating.

Igbos lacks tactics and diplomacy, they need to learn a lot from other tribes. Even their lawyer who's learned and supposed to be intelligent is not different from the rest, always full of loud mouth, compare him with Igboho lawyer, you will see the difference. Look at the level of lobbying that took place for Igboho.

It also reminded me of the other guy from the South South Tompolo that Buhari was looking for before, do you hear anything about his matter again? I could remember many events held in his honour lately but if he was an Igbo, his people would complicated it for him.

May your ink never dry,loud it for our brothers across the Niger,tell them to b diplomatic,nah barrages of insult u will b hearing from them,no b by gra gra and chest beating,I thought after NK's arrest Nigeria will b in flames,rather they are planning to inflict more pains in biz activities of the Ndigbo in the SE every mobday.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Ikwerelastborn: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jimasun:

Leave them, let them be making noise.
They have been abusing everyone.
Since 2015, they have been calling Yorubas slaves. In 2023, they are insisting that Yorubas must support Igbo presidency. What can a slave do to support masters like Igbos?
Seriously I see lack of wisdom and get to doubt if these guys are really fellow igbos we know.i have a feeling some of these guys only learnt igbo but don't have igbo gene bc its too difficult to place it how foolish a people can be

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Obamaofusa: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
kingawothefirst:

What do you know about being a real omoluabi?

Obasanjo has always acted against Yoruba interest and most Yorubas,Hausas and Igbos know this.Reason he can never win his polling booth in an election.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Jimasun: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Seriously I see lack of wisdom and get to doubt if these guys are really fellow igbos we know.i have a feeling some of these guys only learnt igbo but don't have igbo gene bc its too difficult to place it how foolish a people can be
They are Igbos actually. That is how they do.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Yebosola(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
daniy2k:
Comming from a Millitant is not suppriseto me...Alakori

Militant,abi Terrorist,alakori eda gidi ni
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by tunde1200(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Thanks my brother I tire for those nonentities called Igbos...

Militant30:
The Yorubas are so matured in there doings unlike my neighbors from the East who are looking for a way to suffer their people the more.

They don't know how to play politics,they don't know how to apply diplomacy in the time of crisis always chest beating like gorilla.

My only problem with the Yorubas is skull mining grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Obakovicho: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:

Kanu has burnt all the bridges and broken all d plates he ate with
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Obakovicho: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
kponkedenge:
I must commend the SW leaders for standing behind their own.... Unlike useless SE leaders that won't even hesitate to sabotage NK if given the opportunity.

Upon all the innocent SEners that were arrested and wrongfully tagged as ESN or unknown gun men, our so called SE leaders no even talk or show concern.... A lot of innocent lives in the East have been lost and still no comment from them.
When he insulted them and said they should kill any southern person in d police force?

Kudos to the SW leaders jare.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by brainhgeek(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
kponkedenge:

He jumped bail because they tried to kill him.... That's what made him run away.... Igboho's case was also similar... The only difference was that Igboho wasn't on trial when they tried to kill him and he ran away.... So their cases are very similar.

I neither support NK nor Igboho, nor FG.
NK is not a criminal neither should he be treated as such for requesting Biafra nation. I only don't like his ways. Biafra has more strategic and logical men than NK.
Igboho us not a criminal neither should he be treated as one for demanding an Oduduwa nation. My challenge with him is that he doesn't deploy senseless miss times and talks without a bridled tongue. That's one area Igboho and NK are similar. Almost every Westerner and southerner want out of this union, we only need sensible but powerful people to lead the way.
As for FG, they know they are sitting on a timed-bomb.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by BJanta: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
othermen:
Who can we call Ibo elders though?

A pack of confused empty - headed old hunting - dogs called Ohanneze.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by BJanta: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Obamaofusa:
Obasanjo I beleive,has never done anything to show that he is a real omoluabi.

But how about this?
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by BJanta: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Tonylyte:
This is a welcome development.
Although, if I was privileged to, I would want the heat to remain high, enough to get people to the street.

That's right. You speak my mind.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Tomilola360: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
e b like na em dey sponsor Igboho

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by Technocracy: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
A very smart one from the master of deception himself General Olusegun Obasanjo. Everyone is rallying around igboho. Maybe because igboho did not insult them. My brothers in ipob let's learn lessons from it.
Not all Biafrans are members of IPOB
The fact that I disagree with certain modus operandi of IPOB does not make me a saboteur.
No Biafran is more Biafran than any Biafran.
Let common sense lead.
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by HustlePro: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Johel:

People from east are divided,Wicked and selfish...reason being government no send their papa...they hate their own,yet Na dem bark pass... I'm "my mama say I be Igbo",so IDGADF!!...
You go just open mouth WAAAAA.. like your mama pussy...

There is a difference between Igbo masses and their leaders... 90% of Igbo masses are solidly behind MNK, they corporate with one another. Were you not here when they Igbo people chose their governor in Imo State but Abuja removed him? My friend go suck your mama breast!
Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by realray(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
that's why I hate igbos because they don't support each other.....love what baba did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.