Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] (1110 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by mocey: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
First,i am a different kind of igbo man,i was born and raised in lagos,i have lived in different countries on different continents,so your fly over and BRT stations does not move me,i have seen infrastructure and life,so i wont support nonsense if you like come from my home state of enugu,we deserve more in the south east and nigeria,i dont believe in nigeria anymore,look at the billions lagos state is making but corruption wont let the state grow.i wont settle for less,we are rich,greed and nepotism is our problem and in biafra 10yrs in jail if you are found guilty of nepotism

Just look at a school in a region that is rich with oil and large reserves of gas and these thieves are planning to take our gas and send it to Algeria and Europe, just look at the school in a region that is rich with oil and gas and I saw a school in Bayelsa and when I posted it they say I was throwing a shade, but me I don't support nonsense, the same way I called out that school in Bayelsa is the same way I am calling this one out and this is where I come from, we must learn to stop supporting corrupt leaders and speak the truth, don't sell your soul for 30k/month

As I said Britain should have created 2 countries, this northern Nigerian baggage is too much for the southeast to carry, I would speak for my own region alone, I say enough of this slavery, for the over 50years you gave us no international airports or seaports, shame on you, we are tired we need to use our oil and gas money for our southeast states alone, same way Zamfara is using Zamfara gold for Zamfara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSDHpO-Qi24

https://www.biafranboys.org/northern-baggage-look-at-school-in-oil
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by Kayberg: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Look at their faces, they are happy the way they are.
And as long as they're happy the way they are, no one of them will require nor call for an upgrade.
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by mocey: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Affordabledesig:
Very pitiable

yes and it is a shame
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by mocey: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
thoh
saintbishop
louqas
richmond500
robbstark

ijaw boy you see why i am different from you people,i have the b*lls to speak up,it does not matter if you are obi of onicha and this is why i am a real igbo man,i want to see you speak up instead of supporting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by mocey: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Affordabledesig:
Very pitiable... It's so disheartening that we still find so many bigoted southerners trying to claim superiority, the south remains her own problem and the solution also lies with her. Enough of the Yoruba vs Igbo drama , can we all be sensible and face the obvious enemy

our major problem in the south are the ijaws,those people or let me say some of them are confused and they are vision-less,you see them worshiping edwin clark,the same man that put them in misery
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by mocey: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kayberg:
Look at their faces, they are happy the way they are.
And as long as they're happy the way they are, no one of them will require nor call for an upgrade.

dont blame them,the leaders have failed the people,they are criminals all of them
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by mocey: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Affordabledesig:

Everyone in the south is just as responsible for the continued backwardness of the region. I honestly believe that if the two major tribes in the south namely the Yorubas and Igbos unite , all other tribes would fall in place. So, I guess we just have to wait until our Nairaland bigots are tired

very true
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by Kayberg: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
mocey:

dont blame them,the leaders have failed the people,they are criminals all of them

You see the problem with Nigerians ain't the leaders, but the followers who believes nothing can be done while the leaders keep up their game of oppression.
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by mocey: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kayberg:

You see the problem with Nigerians ain't the leaders, but the followers who believes nothing can be done while the leaders keep up their game of oppression.

we need to reeducate the people but most igbos know this but the leaders have made poverty a diseases and they give them crumbs to cure them selves for 4yrs and come back again and repeat the same we want biafra so we can know who to tackle
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by mocey: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
we need to use southeast oil money for the south east alone
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by Kayberg: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
mocey:

we need to reeducate the people but most igbos know this but the leaders have made poverty a diseases and they give them crumbs to cure them selves for 4yrs and come back again and repeat the same we want biafra so we can know who to tackle

Igbos?
Just Igbos?

Have you been to the whole North?
Have you been to the whole Middlebelt?
Have you been to the whole Southwest?
Have you been to the whole Southeast?
Have you been to the whole Southsouth?

This oppression is not limited to one region, OK?
It's a system that have eaten deep into the country's political sector, and it will keep recycling until it is stopped! But stopped by who? Same politicians? You gotta be kidding me!

It can only be stopped by the people!
The people!!
The people!!!

And this is not a matter of arms and ammunition.
It's a matter of voicing out.
Many are still crying out now, but once they have their mouth covered with $notes, their voices sink.

Many still love the 'Oppression Mode' for the peanuts they're given, which makes them a little superior to their own people. And as long as voices are being silenced by the people themselves, they will still love the 'Oppression Mode.'
Re: Northern Baggage: Look At A School In Oil And Gas-rich South East[video] by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kayberg:

God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening In The SE? / South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? / Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.