Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? (1101 Views)

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. / Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2022
Good day, fellas. I'm from the Southern part of Nigeria and i am an Ijaw man but i have come to realize that the South, South people aren't united and neglect their own people in Politics. Greed, self-centredness is really killing them. I like the Northerners because they are the most united people in Nigeria and love helping the fellow northerners, even in the Political sector. E.g When Buhari became president, he removed all none Northerners from political offices and put his brothers(fellow northerners) in there. But SIMP GEJ didn't do the same when he was in power, rather he neglected his people neither did he put his fellow Southerners in political offices, rather he was busy SIMPING trying to impress the Northerners by developing their States and building Schools yet the same people voted him out of power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Unzerious: 8:25pm On May 07, 2022
We don't speak the same Language. And we Minorities cling onto one of the 3 biggest tribe in Nigeria.
Like I heard Ijaws are Good friends with Northerners, and some other parts claiming to be of the Ibo Origin are closer to the Ibo tribe.

Although, those from Edo and Delta States (Bendel) are closer than the other States in SS.

#Meffy2023

1 Like

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Chimaraymond455: 8:38pm On May 07, 2022
No!! the ijaws are united at the mention of igbos. If you want to know how united the ijaws are, just shout Rivers igbos, even when they are purely know the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by ljoh: 8:39pm On May 07, 2022
Buhari is an ethnic bigot

1 Like

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by alanto: 9:34pm On May 07, 2022
Lol. Later dem go say everybody hates igbo. Why dem go love you! Ehn? undecided

2 Likes

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Parachoko: 9:37pm On May 07, 2022
See an Ibo man creating a thread about the Ijaws, and saying nonsense about the Ijaws.

When person retaliate now, them go start crying and wail say person hate ibos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by gidgiddy: 9:41pm On May 07, 2022
Unity is not something that is easy to achieve. Some times unity is difficult to achieve within a tribe that has one culture and speaks one language, let alone different tribes that speak different languages and have different cultures

An Ibibio man doesnt have anything in common with an Edo man same as an Ijaw man has nothing in common with an Efik man

So how will they unite? It will be difficult

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by bjdon: 9:42pm On May 07, 2022
Unzerious:
We don't speak the same Language. And we Minorities cling onto one of the 3 biggest tribe in Nigeria.
Like I heard Ijaws are Good friends with Northerners, and some other parts claiming to be of the Ibo Origin are closer to the Ibo tribe.

Although, those from Edo and Delta States (Bendel) are closer than the other States in SS.

#Meffy2023

Ethnically there is nothing called 'South South' it is just a politcal construct to fit in all the minority ethinic groups in the south. As you say Edo and Delta are close becasue we were once togeter as Midwest Region and then Bendel state. We also have many cultrial and histroical links. As a Bini man, I feel totally at home in Warri for example. I can't say the same for the other SS states, and I don't feel any sense of affinity towards them. That's just the honest truth

6 Likes

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2022
Parachoko:
See an Ibo man creating a thread about the Ijaws, and saying nonsense about the Ijaws.

Na who be Igbo? So, saying the truth has now turn me to an Igbo man?

2 Likes

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2022
gidgiddy:
Unity is not something that is easy to achieve. Some times unity is difficult to achieve within a tribe that has one culture and speaks one language, let alone different tribes that speak different languages and have different cultures

An Ibibio man doesnt have anything in common with an Edo man same as an Ijaw man has nothing in common with an Efik man

So how will they unite? It will be difficult
But Northerners are united aside the Political aspect. E.g An Hausa man would always prefer and want to help his fellow Hausa man. They see themselves as one and as brothers and sisters. The 2nd united tribes are the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by gaddafe(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
But Northerners are united aside the Political aspect. E.g An Hausa man would always prefer and want to help his fellow Hausa man. They see themselves as one and as brothers and sisters. The 2nd united tribes are the Yorubas.

That is a ruse. Northerners are not united. How many times have you seen a Fulani man helping an Idoma man. Unity is a ruse in Nigeria. There is no unity anywhere. Realities are gradually setting in though.

2 Likes

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Tulsaguy: 6:55am On May 08, 2022
Ok
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2022
gaddafe:

That is a ruse. Northerners are not united. How many times have you seen a Fulani man helping an Idoma man. Unity is a ruse in Nigeria. There is no unity anywhere. Realities are gradually setting in though.
I said they themselves, not other tribe.
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by gaddafe(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I said they themselves, not other tribe.

Which one is they themselves? You said northerners. And I pointed out two northern tribes as an example and you are talking of themselves. What does "themselves" mean in your statement? Or you mean to say something else?
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Parachoko: 2:56pm On May 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
You're just saying gibberish.
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2022
gaddafe:

Which one is they themselves? You said northerners. And I pointed out two northern tribes as an example and you are talking of themselves. What does "themselves" mean in your statement? Or you mean to say something else?
U were using a Northerner helping an Udoma man as an example. I mean Northerner helping a fellow Northerner.
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Bravetunde: 3:57pm On May 08, 2022
Parachoko:

First you are not ijaw.
And did you even bother to read what the op who is ijaw he tore.
All these afonja cowordss.
Ijaws dealth with you afonjexy in akwa ibom.
Ijaws hates cowords and we go continue to knack them egede if afonjas misbehave.
God bless the ijaws whom are the richest,bravest and most blessed black tribe.
God bless our brothers the igbos.
God bless ss/se.

1 Like

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Parachoko: 4:01pm On May 08, 2022
Bravetunde:

First you are not ijaw.
And did you even bother to read what the op who is ijaw he tore.
All these afonja cowordss.
Ijaws dealth with you afonjexy in akwa ibom.
Ijaws hates cowords and we go continue to knack them egede if afonjas misbehave.
God bless the ijaws whom are the richest,bravest and most blessed black tribe.
God bless our brothers the igbos.
God bless ss/se.
You're one of the most stupid person on Nairaland, always writing nonsense up and down.

Every Ijaws on Nairaland knows you are not an ijaw man.

I won't be exchanging words with a shameless and senseless pig like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Bravetunde: 4:22pm On May 08, 2022
Parachoko:
You're one of the most stupid person on Nairaland, always writing nonsense up and down.

Every Ijaws on Nairaland knows you are not an ijaw man.

I won't be exchanging words with a shameless and senseless pig like you.
Yeah senseless Because I support the unity of ss and se.
Fake ijaw people that are yorubadse propagandistt.
Real ijaws knows igbos are our brothers.
Eg timaya,2kay,gej,madam patiance,asari,Peter,Anna,tacha etc.
All these ijaws I mentioned even speak igbos.
But afonjas come online and say they are ijaws grin grin cheesy
Anyway akwa ibom ijaws really dealth with you people.
In Lagos ijaws dealth with afonjas.
In ondo is steady fighting,so much that afonjas claim ijaws won't rule ondo stat.
We real ijaws hattes you afonjas with passion.
10/0 already grin cheesy grin cheesy
Fakke ijaw cowordd supporting a poopocrat

1 Like

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Parachoko: 4:24pm On May 08, 2022
Bravetunde:

In ondo is steady fighting,so much that afonjas claim ijaws won't rule ondo stat.
I won't waste my time on reading the nonsense you write up there.

You're a lowlife and a miscreant to me.

You hardly make sense on Nairaland, always writing nonsense up and down. You're just a fraustrated boy from the South East.
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Bravetunde: 4:27pm On May 08, 2022
Parachoko:
I won't waste my time on reading the nonsense you write up there.

You're a lowlife and a miscreant to me.

You hardly make sense on Nairaland, always writing nonsense up and down. You're just a fraustrated boy from the South East.
But you replied,you didn't read but you replied.
I and a full grown man supporting a poopocrat because of money less than 100 dollars who is a miscreants.
That's why I felt no pity with what ijaws did to you afonjas.
Una don over do.
In 2023 ijaws and our brothers in ss/se region we Glady repay you cowords for how you treated gej.a hero of democracy and one of the most celebrated African.
Poopocratt grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Parachoko: 4:32pm On May 08, 2022
Bravetunde:

But you replied,you didn't read but you replied.
I and a full grown man supporting a poopocrat because of money less than 100 dollars who is a miscreants.
That's why I felt no pity with what ijaws did to you afonjas.
Una don over do.
In 2023 ijaws and our brothers in ss/se region we Glady repay you cowords for how you treated gej.a hero of democracy and one of the most celebrated African.
Poopocratt grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Like I said before, you're just a miscreant who hardly make any sense.

We Ijaws know ourselves, and no Ijaw man on this forum take you serious.

You are just an Ibo boy filled with hate.

I'm replying you does not mean I am reading your comment.

You can keep on deceiving yourself you are an ijaw to make yourself happy. But every sane individual know you are an Ibo boy, filled with hates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Parachoko: 4:35pm On May 08, 2022
See the useless thing calling himself an ijaw man

Emergination attack the Ijaws, instead of him to give it back to him hot, the dog started wailing about Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Bravetunde: 4:38pm On May 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Like I said before, you're just a miscreant who hardly make any sense.

We Ijaws know ourselves, and no Ijaw man on this forum take you serious.

You are just an Ibo boy filled with hate.

I'm replying you does not mean I am reading your comment.

You can keep on deceiving yourself you are an ijaw to make yourself happy. But every sane individual know you are an Ibo boy, filled with hates.
Ijaws on nairaland grin grin grin
Real ijaws have already slaaughteredd more than ten afonjas grin grin grin
Ijaws we keep dealing with cowords wink wink
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Parachoko: 4:39pm On May 08, 2022
Ibos and Yorubas go dey attack themselves, the idiot go join and start supporting the ibos in a thread that has nothing to do with the Ijaw people.

The screenshot below, a Yoruba guy dey attack ibos, the dog had to still shook his mouth there as if the issue concern we Ijaws.

What a confuse fool

1 Like

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by gaddafe(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
U were using a Northerner helping an Udoma man as an example. I mean Northerner helping a fellow Northerner.

So you don't know that Idoma and Fulani are both northerners? And you they open thread. Please go and sit down abeg
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2022
gaddafe:

So you don't know that Idoma and Fulani are both northerners? And you they open thread. Please go and sit down abeg
Do they speak the same language?
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by SaintBishop: 12:43am On May 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
[s]Good day, fellas. I'm from the Southern part of Nigeria and i am an Ijaw man but i have come to realize that the South, South people aren't united and neglect their own people in Politics. Greed, self-centredness is really killing them. I like the Northerners because they are the most united people in Nigeria and love helping the fellow northerners, even in the Political sector. E.g When Buhari became president, he removed all none Northerners from political offices and put his brothers(fellow northerners) in there. But SIMP GEJ didn't do the same when he was in power, rather he neglected his people neither did he put his fellow Southerners in political offices, rather he was busy SIMPING trying to impress the Northerners by developing their States and building Schools yet the same people voted him out of power[/s].
You Igbos and your obsession with ijaws is very very weird.

1 Like

Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2022
SaintBishop:
I'm not.
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by Ijoh(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2022
SaintBishop:

Like seriously.

Its too much jealously.
Our God given ways and nature they kill them.
Our God given gifts too.
Re: South South People, Most Especially The Ijaws Are Not United. Why? by SaintBishop: 12:48am On May 10, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ijaws know igbos as their bothers? You must be stupid as with a capital S. Let it skins into your illiterate skull, ijaws are not and will never be brothers to igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere / APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) / Google Vows To Block Youtube Channels Promoting IPOB, Terrorist Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.