Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? (7679 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / N-Power: Has Anyone Been Redeployed Successfully After Applying For It?? / Success Mail After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by Valuepaints20(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Komu1048:

I stopped applying for jobs when one stupid access bank interviewer told me I'm grandpa, Cox at 30 I applied for a job of 26years. I was so sad I went straight to learn painting n everything was good until today that I fell from a scaffold, it was a yahoo boy house in chevy view ooo. I felt bad for myself, all my body is painful right now. But im too addicted to nairaland

embarassed Sorry for that sir
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by Komu1048(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Valuepaints20:

embarassed Sorry for that sir

R u a staff for valuepaint?
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by Valuepaints20(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Komu1048:

R u a staff for valuepaint?

Yes sir
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by otipoju(m): 1:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Adaorababy:
I'm presently in same comatose. I passed the necessary Certified Scrum Master test from Scrum Alliance early this year. Since then, I have watched lots of videos and read lots of stuff even outside Scrum. I have thrown in more than 100 job applications but I keep seeing rejection mails. I only got lucky once to be invited for a virtual interview which I failed. Since then, rejection mails keep hitting me left and right. At this point, I'm regretting spending $500 to obtain this CSM certificate. If by September and it remains same, I may have to give up.

At this point, I wish Nwamaikpe can just say something to me to ease the tension off even if it's his usual weird way of reasoning. I know rather than advise me not to give up, he may encourage me to commit suicide. The guy just makes me happy.

Where are you located. I might have inside jist for you depending on your location
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by Adaorababy(f): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
otipoju:

Where are you located. I might have inside jist for you depending on your location

Chicago, Illinois
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by Valuepaints20(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Prayers
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by SQLmastar(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
GboyegaD:
Seeking employment after school was very challenging for me particularly, having schooled in two countries in the West. I learned to manage my expectations mainly because my experience getting my first job in Nigeria was super easy without any connections.

One thing I learned is that it is okay not to get the job even when it seems the interview was extremely great. To get better, I usually request feedbacks and to add to the pain sometimes was hearing that comment "You did very well unfortunately, we found someone whose experience matched our requirements more". To cope, what I did sometimes was to take two days off job search and ruminate over the experience.

A live changing experience was when three different directors told me that they had no reasons for not offering me the job however, it is not every job one applies for that one gets. These were PhD holders like me in the industry and one was from my field of study. At that point I learned not to worry too much about rejections and take it as one of those things.

In conclusion, the day I got a job, it was funny because the job I looked forward to, I did not get a call from them. When my manager called, I was expecting the rejection news however, she was making me an offer and the rest is history.
You hit the head on the nail grin.
I'm passing through a job rejection right now, from a job I was 100% sure of getting (after many interviews). I don't know if I was rejected because of the salary I quoted. And it pains me so much because I've gotten over-fed up with my current job and had actually composed my resignation as a mail draft.
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by rosalieene(f): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Be hopeful and don't relent.
Once upon a time, I got rejection mails back to back.
I got tired of applying.
Luck will shine on you soon.
Just be positive
Re: How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? by GboyegaD(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
SQLmastar:
You hit the head on the nail grin.
I'm passing through a job rejection right now, from a job I was 100% sure of getting (after many interviews). I don't know if I was rejected because of the salary I quoted. And it pains me so much because I've gotten over-fed up with my current job and had actually composed my resignation as a mail draft.

Just keep the hopes alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent / Event Management Training (lagos) / 10 Tips To Make Your CV Stand Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.