Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer (37786 Views)

Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Messi’s Reps Over Chelsea Move / Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract / Chelsea Supporters And Management At Loggerhead Over Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Mangekyo: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
CSTRR:

Chelsea can pay Messi £500,000k a week.

The club is that rich and buoyant.
Just the sales from our academy players can fund Messi salary for 3 years.

The real problem is that it may damage our wage structure.

But I am sure other players will understand.
This is Messi, the GOAT.

100% agree

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chrisbenn:
Chelsea will be too powerful now

What on earth will make Messi leave PSG, Man City, even Juventus and go to Chelsea of all clubs??! It's possible anyway, but that would be a very poor fit.

I pray PSG move works out! That would be good for Football! grin

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Uzomacharles: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:
Messi be confusing clubs since 1900...

Guardiola be asking himself what devil pushed his club to 'squander' that dough on the diver from Villa just hours before Messi departed Barcelona.

guardiola don mad hhh
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by HustlePro: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
cankerworm:
Messi will alter Chelsea present structure. He’s game suits PSG the most, especially with the likes of Neymar and Di maria.
exactly...
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Image123(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
The real Sanwoolu.
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
PSG ooo. Roman Abrahamovich can afford messi but PSG needs him more. He shouldn't move to chelshiit

PSG would be the perfect fit for him... He should take a pay cut if possible!

AN attack-minded coach like Pochettino will be the best man to work with him.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Chrisbenn(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

What on earth will make Messi leave PSG, Man City, even Juventus and go to Chelsea of all clubs??! It's possible anyway, but that would be a very poor fit.

I have a feeling they still won't win champe

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by shamsin6300(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
therajah:

Is there smth we dont know here? How much are you paid for likes and shares?

$0.000000
Which is still better than #50 angry

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Uzomacharles: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Make Messi go dey drag with them?
You wan make him comot like Cavani?
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by obembet(f): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
shamsin6300:
Let's just end this once and for all.
Click like if you want Messi to join PSG while Share for Chelsea.

Like for PSG
Share for Chelsea

Na Agbero full this club, they plenty for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Polynek(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Am a Chelsea and Barca fan but I don't like Dix movement, Infact is not going to happen angry
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Uzomacharles:

Make Messi go dey drag with them?
You wan make him comot like Cavani?

Drag with who again??!... Messi will easily stroll into any top team attacking line-up anywhere in the world. Dem fit even make am Assistant coaching staff sef.

7 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chrisbenn:

I have a feeling they still won't win champe

Well, it takes more than big names to win that trophy, but I honestly don't see anything stopping them o!

Imagine an attack with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi, with Ramos in the prime form at the back... How is that different from the Madrid team that took the coveted trophy thrice in a row??!

I just pity La Liga sha... No Messi, Ronaldo, and Ramos... Who wan watch that kind league??! grin

Depay sef for kuku remain for France!

4 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by shamsin6300(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
obembet:

Na Agbero full this club, they plenty for nairaland

As if you know, their shares just they flow from each angle.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
We don't want Messi ooo
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by notmyrealmonika: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

40years? Abeg list them for me make I check something

Maldini, Rivaldo, Totti, Ryan giggs, and many more... Some are retired and some are still playing.
Even Ronaldo wish to retire at 41...
Have you seen what you want to check?

4 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Shopwiiser: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

How is Messi the reason barca are in this mess? Ogbeni before you make a fool of yourself try to make research for yourself. Some guy who works at FCB made a video explaining how Messi brings in very huge amount of revenue for barca yearly, money that's even enough to pay his salary with leftovers.
Which Arab money again? Okey because Arab offered Messi one billion now means you were expecting him to go to an unknown quatar league? Guy nawa for you o.
Lmfao look lemme tell you, abramovich is worth more than 15billion USD as at now, he owns one of the largest oil company in Russia and can easily buy the Barcelona football club if he wants grin

How do you expect Chelsea to be ditching out huge amount of salaries to players just because the owner is rich? Guy nawa for you oo. If abramovich wants Messi, it means he's ready to pump in money just for him
£50million should be enough for Messi for two years. Plus he's gonna generate huge amount of money for Chelsea too
all this cos i said Chelsea wont sign up.. ok next . Chelsea can never sign Messi.. its as simple as ABC

When i said he put barca in the mess.. i mean... due to the financial structures and obstacles of La Liga, i.e LaLiga regulations. The league isn't capable of handling such salary limit messi was demanding.. ok then why didn't he take a pay cut oga...as he refused to reduce his value even if barca wanna pay.. they can't due to the Spanish league regulations.. thats why i made the statement messi put them in a tight spot.. you too dey read and understand before you open your mouth anyhow
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Akosxxx(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
PSG ooo. Roman Abrahamovich can afford messi but PSG needs him more. He shouldn't move to chelshiit

Fear don catch my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by gtbee: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
NORSIYK:
Messi is too old and can't perform in premier league, it'll be a waste of Mr. Abromavic's money.
But I wish Messi can come to premier league and be exposed of mediocre player he's outside his Barcelona comfort zone

E go too shock you. Messi has been competing with english teams and you and I both know what has been the outcome.

TOP ENGLISH TEAMS AT THAT!

5 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by lkillbrokehoes: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
NORSIYK:
Messi is too old and can't perform in premier league, it'll be a waste of Mr. Abromavic's money.
But I wish Messi can come to premier league and be exposed of mediocre player he's outside his Barcelona comfort zone
A mediocre player that have accomplished more than what your lineages can never achieve? just take a look at your self young man

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by richmanrichard: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

simple! chelsea has more ucl trophy than d 3 clubs combined

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by tnerro1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why can’t Messi do something challenging like going to play for Arsenal fc
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by techWriter1: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
PSG tonner. Roman Abrahamovich can pay messi but PSG must him more. He shouldn't step to chelshiit
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Mangekyo: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
notmyrealmonika:

Maldini, Rivaldo, Totti, Ryan giggs, and many more... Some are retired and some are still playing.
Even Ronaldo wish to retire at 41...
Have you seen what you want to check?

Out of the players you listed, only Maldini and Totti were still performing at top level at age 39-40+ when they retired.
Giggs was already getting his ass benched and was always warming the beach regularly before he finally retired. So definitely no way he was at his PEAK!
Rivaldo was in seria b and was played not more than 10games two seasons before he retired. Noway he was still at his peak. There aren't many, except you can list them.

Ronaldo wants to retire at 40?
Well Who doesn't want? Even ibramovich wants that. He's still performing now but when you compare his performance as at now to when he was 30years, you'll see the difference. If you try to compare Ronaldos performance now to his performances 5years ago you'll see that he's already way past his peak.
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by OLABOY8495(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
I Just Love Roman He Know's That If Messi Come To Chelsea He Will Benefit So Many Things On Top Diz Guy With Diz Move Roman Go Wan Spend His Last Kobo To Make Diz Guy Come To Chelsea I See Messi Going To Either Chelsea Or Psg.
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Teeklef(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
NORSIYK:
Ogbeni calm down, is it not the same premier league an old age granpa came and perform? No dey overhype wetin u no suppose hype jor.
Note:u may be thinking who is that grandpa, the grandpa is ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

4 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Mangekyo: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Shopwiiser:
all this cos i said Chelsea wont sign up.. ok next . Chelsea can never sign Messi.. its as simple as ABC

When i said he put barca in the mess.. i mean... due to the financial structures and obstacles of La Liga, i.e LaLiga regulations. The league isn't capable of handling such salary limit messi was demanding.. ok then why didn't he take a pay cut oga...as he refused to reduce his value even if barca wanna pay.. they can't due to the Spanish league regulations.. thats why i made the statement messi put them in a tight spot.. you too dey read and understand before you open your mouth anyhow

Guy you dumb oo grin you're just talking rubbish grin
I'll stop replying you

4 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Taiwoolaoluwa19: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Man fans are getting scare already

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by RedEnergy: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
God knows if i'm Messi, by now i'll be in Qatar wearing Arab dishdasha with €1 billion in my account. To hell with UCL and Balon D'or grin grin grin. Money that 10 generations after me cannot spend finish.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by CoolAmbience(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
shamsin6300:
Let's just end this once and for all.
Click like if you want Messi to join PSG while Share for Chelsea.

Like for PSG
Share for Chelsea

Mtchewww.

Na by likes and shares....
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
notmyrealmonika:

There are players and there are talented players and there are hard working players. If you follow the trend of football from 2000 you will agree with me that what took Messi and Ronaldo this far is there talent, hardworkingg, tenacity and consistency. Give our youngsters some time you will see them emerging.
Also, 34 years is not too old to play football not the African 34 years old ooo... We have players that is at their peak till 40 what is important is the consistency and amount of experience displayed on the pitch.

You are welcome.

That's true but something got me laughing, "Not the African 34 years old ooo".
Re: Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer by shamsin6300(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

Na by likes and shares....

Kpele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos / George Floyd: Sport Stars Pay Tribute, Condemn Treatment Of Blacks / Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.