Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

When God Calls You, What Next? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Calls You, What Next? (367 Views)

When God Calls You I / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Calls You, What Next? by Pastorchrisylva(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
What should be the next thing to do,if you are an entertainer?
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Pastorchrisylva(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
Valen16:

The Next thing is for you to watch this tutorials and never pay for SMS again.
HOW TO SEND BULK SMS FOR FREE 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BemUD_qnM8s
[/s]
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pastorchrisylva:
What should be the next thing to do,if you are an entertainer?
Do you mean when God calls you according to the stories your pastors have fed you or when God calls you the same as He calls every other person out there? undecided
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Pastorchrisylva(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you mean when God calls you according to the stories your pastors have fed you or when God calls you the same as He calls every other person out there? undecided
Do you have the answers
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pastorchrisylva:
Do you have the answers
You tell me what "call" you are speaking of first. undecided
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Pastorchrisylva(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You tell me what "call" you are speaking of first. undecided
He who knows the type of call, should answer
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pastorchrisylva:
He who knows the type of call, should answer
According to God, there is only one type of call and everyone is called as such to believe in,submit and obey Jesus Christ. Every other kind of call is not of God, hence the reason why I asked you if your question is in regards to the kind your pastors tell you of or the kind Jesus Christ taught us of. undecided
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Pastorchrisylva(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to God, there is only one type of call and everyone is called as such to believe in,submit and obey Jesus Christ. Every other kind of call is not of God, hence the reason why I asked you if your question is in regards to the kind your pastors tell you of or the kind Jesus Christ taught us of. undecided
So every pastor who said they were called where all liars?
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pastorchrisylva:
So every pastor who said they were called where all liars?
Pretty much because the same call that went out to the disciples is the very same call that God sent out to all of the world. undecided

Are you able to prove by the Words of Jesus Christ that your pastors are right in there claim to a special kind of call? undecided
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Pastorchrisylva(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Pretty much because the same call that went out to the disciples is the very same call that God sent out to all of the world. undecided

Are you able to prove by the Words of Jesus Christ that your pastors are right in there claim to a special kind of call? undecided
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by leofab(f): 2:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Your higher self actually called you
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Pastorchrisylva(m): 3:09am On Aug 08, 2021
leofab:
Your higher self actually called you
Nice Perspective, explain
Re: When God Calls You, What Next? by Karlovych: 3:21am On Aug 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed Ignore it

(1) (Reply)

Though I'm Considering Leaving Deeperlife Yet I Have No Regret Marrying In Deepe / Church Loud Speaker Disturbance / Ghana's Ex-president Eulogizes Joshua Iginla Duting Volta Region Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.