Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) (31007 Views)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed / La Palma Volcano Eruption Destroys 100 Homes As 500 Tourists Flee(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by tobaye(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
what is happening to planet earth
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by tony5(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fearful, Horrible and Terrible Flames..

Lord Have Mercy on Humanity!
We are witnessing live, a Convergence of Biblical Endtimes signs that JESUS said will signal his arrival.

I watched some clips of thousands of people fleeing their homes in Europe and America. I saw Uncontrollable blazes consume infrastructures in Seconds.

I Heard a man say " we are Finished "
I Heard another person saying, "our Houses are burning and there is nothing we can do about it"

The Signs of JESUS soon return are so strong now and the Evidence is so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that the End of the World as we know it, is Near Here.

There is Nothing more Important to this world , than the Gospel of JESUS Christ.
So it is Jesus that set the fire abi... Nice one assistant Jesus
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by mmsen: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Nawa o shocked

One of the reasons Africa still remains one of the most blessed continents, na just bad leaders we get.

Which should tell you how stupid Africans are that they have everything but would rather run than fix their own problems.
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Nuelito: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wahala
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
All this pointing us to the return of Jesus Christ.

Having seen all this and you still linger in sins until death or rapture, it will be worse

Repent now
Earth is calling you to repent
Signs are showing you that you need to repent.

Repent now to aviod God's full wrath.

Jesus saves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Proudlysalga: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by AOresources: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by realray(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
The end is here guys.... RAPTURE will take place any moment...may God count us worthy to reign with HIM AMEN

1 Like

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
sonymax16:
They will now say "it's climate change".....nonsense.As hot as Africa is,we don't experience wild fire.It is Europe that has a cool climate that experiences wild fire.Let them keep deceiving themselves and the masses with climate change bullshit.

Okay, what do you think is the cause of the fire
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
sonymax16:
They will now say "it's climate change".....nonsense.As hot as Africa is,we don't experience wild fire.It is Europe that has a cool climate that experiences wild fire.Let them keep deceiving themselves and the masses with climate change bullshit.

Do you even know what is climate change?

Don't you know Africa experiences volcanic eruptions too that can cause things like these and make residents flee their home.

Ignorance is not an excuse

2 Likes

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Idamond:
this wildfire is getting out of hand..

the only problem in Africa is corruption and bad government apart from that, Africa would've been the best continent in the world..

by the way Africa is hotter than Europe.

I swear

If this happens in Africa, na d whole country e go wipe off coz of corruption
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
phenomental40:
Tomorrow nau someone would be telling me Nigeria is the worst country to live in mtcheew

Truly Nigeria is one of the worst country to live in.We are just so lucky we are not so landlocked and don't experience some kind of natural disasters coupled with the terrible leaders we have been cursed with ours would have been worse than this

3 Likes

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by fati2001(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Nawa o shocked

One of the reasons Africa still remains one of the most blessed continents, na just bad leaders we get.

keep on fooling urself.
go back and read ur bible carefully ,you will understand what's going on.

THE LORD SAID ON THE LAST DAY I WILL GIVE SOME NATIONS NATURAL DISASTERS AND SOME NATIONS A BAD LEADERS.

ONLY A WISE PERSON CAN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Terrible times..
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by ajyogbon(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Those rost deer meat antelope rosted one oh.
obonujoker:
Lol... When will you scour for good news?
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Idamond:

the only problem in Africa is corruption and bad government apart from that, Africa would've been the best continent in the world..

very soon the world will start moving to africa........there was a book i read years back,,,,,i cant temember the name right now.......it talks about the destruction of europe , north america, south america and asia........that the only safest place to live would be africa.......i think its gonna come to reality......
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Bodydiialect57: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
The reality is that the days are dark and dreary, bad news as a result of bad happenings abounds at all corners.

Salvation of mankind through Jesus Christ is the only good news. It is only in Him you can find rest in a chaotic world.
obonujoker:
Lol... When will you scour for good news?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by fati2001(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Idamond:

lolz,

WHEN AFRICA NATIONS ARE AGAINST EACH OTHER.
LOOK AT NIGERIA PREPARING TO DIVIDE HERSELF. AND SOME CITIZENS ARE REJOICING OVER IT.
FORGET ABOUT THE

FAMINE and DROUGHT [ RAIN REFUSED TO DROP ]. and u telling me Africa is safe.

WELL A DIVIDE NATION CAN NEVER MOVE ON.

Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation ; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.

THOSE ARE JUST THE SIGNS

2 Likes

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
What always causes or starts these nonesense fires?
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na who dey start these fires? Pls we have contract for you in nigeria. We have forests that need such fires to pursue bandits and herdsmen forcing them to flee to another country.
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by planetx: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
And the fiery planet Nibiru draws closer and closer and dropping lava worldwide. They are still lying to you about the real reason behind climate change.
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

very soon the world will start moving to africa........there was a book i read years back,,,,,i cant temember the name right now.......it talks about the destruction of europe , north america, south america and asia........that the only safest place to live would be africa.......i think its gonna come to reality......

A woman from Netherlands in the past also prophesied on that.

That citizens of wealthy nations will run to the poorer ones because of the calamities.

2 Likes

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fearful, Horrible and Terrible Flames..

Lord Have Mercy on Humanity!

Listen, There is nothing changing about the climate. Infact , Climate Change is simply Satan's counter to JESUS signs of His return and the end of the age.

The Extreme Weather pattern the world is Experiencing is GOD ALMIGHTY letting us Know that it is time for the Return of JESUS Christ.

I watched some clips of thousands of people fleeing their homes in Europe and America. I saw Uncontrollable blazes consume infrastructures in Seconds.

I Heard a man say " we are Finished "
I Heard another person saying, "our Houses are burning and there is nothing we can do about it"

The Signs of JESUS soon return are so strong now and the Evidence is so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that the End of the World as we know it, is Near Here.

There is Nothing more Important to this world , than the Gospel of JESUS Christ.
You need to see a psychologist
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
planetx:
And the fiery planet Nibiru draws closer and closer and dropping lava worldwide. They are still lying to you about the real reason behind climate change.
thank you. No be only some people sabi mad
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by fati2001(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
nineone:
You need to see a psychologist

this is how people mocked Noah.

2 Likes

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by planetx: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
Righteous typing...........................

You are deceiving yourself
He is not deceiving himself, there are about to be serious worldwide cataclysms and Africa is going to be last man standing. They have hinted you in the movie 2012.

1 Like

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by sonymax16(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Do you even know what is climate change?

Don't you know Africa experiences volcanic eruptions too that can cause things like these and make residents flee their home.

Ignorance is not an excuse
Now lemme ask u.....how many times do Africa experience volcanic eruption? It's not a matter of ignorance,it's a matter of common sense.Why has Africa as hot as it is not experiencing wild fire? Abi climate change no dey affect us?
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by lakesider(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
sonymax16:

Many ignorant people on nairaland. This countries are hotter Than Africa in summer. It's better to keep quiet than displaying stupidity with boldness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by molbic(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
I thought oyinbo people get sense why not dig a ditch along the pathern and fill it with water so that when the fire gets there it will quench
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
The reality is that the days are dark and dreary, bad news as a result of bad happenings abounds at all corners.

Salvation of mankind through Jesus Christ is the only good news. It is only in Him you can find rest in a chaotic world.

Of cos... Post the good news.. Post miracles of God. Post the wonders of God... Every time no be bad news

1 Like

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by fati2001(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
dingbang:
Na who dey start these fires? Pls we have contract for you in nigeria. We have forests that need such fires to pursue bandits and herdsmen forcing them to flee to another country.

Pls have sense.
if the creator decide to do and undo in Nigeria, you will be surprised to hear fire outbreak from where you did not expect it.

in a minute express way can be consume by fire. [don't forget about the rivers that catch fire this year ].

by the way the doomed Angel's are already in their positions [ FOUR CORNERS OF THE UNIVERSE] .the only thing left is the TRUMPET.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.