Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) (31011 Views)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed / La Palma Volcano Eruption Destroys 100 Homes As 500 Tourists Flee(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Ayula911: 12:59am On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fearful, Horrible and Terrible Flames..

Lord Have Mercy on Humanity!

Listen, There is nothing changing about the climate. Infact , Climate Change is simply Satan's counter to JESUS signs of His return and the end of the age.

The Extreme Weather pattern the world is Experiencing is GOD ALMIGHTY letting us Know that it is time for the Return of JESUS Christ.

I watched some clips of thousands of people fleeing their homes in Europe and America. I saw Uncontrollable blazes consume infrastructures in Seconds.

I Heard a man say " we are Finished "
I Heard another person saying, "our Houses are burning and there is nothing we can do about it"

The Signs of JESUS soon return are so strong now and the Evidence is so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that the End of the World as we know it, is Near Here.

There is Nothing more Important to this world , than the Gospel of JESUS Christ.
Infact thunder wey go fire you dey smoke igbo rn...
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Ayula911: 1:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fearful, Horrible and Terrible Flames..

Lord Have Mercy on Humanity!

Listen, There is nothing changing about the climate. Infact , Climate Change is simply Satan's counter to JESUS signs of His return and the end of the age.

The Extreme Weather pattern the world is Experiencing is GOD ALMIGHTY letting us Know that it is time for the Return of JESUS Christ.

I watched some clips of thousands of people fleeing their homes in Europe and America. I saw Uncontrollable blazes consume infrastructures in Seconds.

I Heard a man say " we are Finished "
I Heard another person saying, "our Houses are burning and there is nothing we can do about it"

The Signs of JESUS soon return are so strong now and the Evidence is so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that the End of the World as we know it, is Near Here.

There is Nothing more Important to this world , than the Gospel of JESUS Christ.
Baba abeg shey na only nairaland dey for your phone or shey you don dey reload every second to sabotage post...
As a true man of God which time you dae read bible? Pray?... Na people like you MTN like ...
Every post he don quick enter like say he don super glue the phone on top him hand ...
If person get chance see you now, e fit be big wrap of igbo and jedi go dey you hand like that with big Stout and bald head, big Bible, rough tear tear trouser , big unpolished shoe and fat tie.....

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by BigDawsNet: 2:38am On Aug 08, 2021
socialmerchant:

I guess it’s why they’re sponsoring Africans to kill Africans so they can inherit Africa

If we start analysing or forecasting their plan on taking over Africa in the futu.some people go fear....

1 Like

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Only if they Europeans allowed more blacks who are willing to work as fire fighter in their countries and live legally while waiting for destastars like this... but they preferred to allow hateful Arabs who will rather set more fires and watch as the cities burn to ashes
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Dynamicbliss: 3:09am On Aug 08, 2021
They should just pray for a downpour of rain
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by fati2001(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2021
obonujoker:

You are right... But before rapture. The Antichrist must be revealed, and the gospel must be preached in all corners of the earth...

Truly we are in the end times...

remember we also have fake prophets.

good morning.

1 Like

Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by Jeon(f): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2021
sonymax16:

Somebody is busy setting fire on the bush so that u will believe the climate change bullshit.Why sambisa forest were hot no dey experience wild fire.Why is Europe that has a cool climate suddenly experiencing wild fire?It's not everything the govt or media tell u that is a fact.

Your mumu don do abeg.
Re: Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) by sonymax16(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Jeon:

Your mumu don do abeg.
Ogbeni swerve
I no mention u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali / Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.