Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Is The Resurrection? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Resurrection? (1560 Views)

Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / What Does The Resurrection Of Christ Signify To You As A Christian? / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
What is the resurrection?

What is the resurrection? The resurrection is the arising from the dead of the true Israel of God. In order for Edom to be in charge of the world, Israel had to be devolved, there cannot be two masters in this ship, and there must be leadership over the world. So, God devolved his true Israel because they had sinned against him, and, with this devolution, came, the elevation of Esau, and his confederacy, over the world. And the world has not known peace ever since.

Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

To his day, the true Israel of God remains in the grave, mentally devolved, living among the heathen along the shores of the River Niger in the interiors of Africa. The coming of the Abrahamic religions has come with the reconciliation of Jew and Gentile, there is now no dichotomy in Christ.

Ezekiel 28:25
Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

The majority of the Israel of God can be found along the shores of the River Niger today, this is why the nation that hosts the majority of them is called NIGERIA, or Niger-Area, or the Area around the River Niger.
This nation today, the NIGER-AREA, is the poverty capital of the world, the world’s capital of open defecation, a fertile land full of hungry and devolved people who are famished in the midst of plenty, fulfilling the prophecy of Deuteronomy 38 when God told Israel what would happen to her if she disobeyed him.

The resurrection is the re-energisation of this devolved people by the Spirit and Power of God. And their elevation to the top of the world again where they will be forever.

Ezekiel 37:11-14
Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Philippians 3:21
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Now, everything that is happening in NIGER-AREA today is a direct result of prophecy, the economic downturn, the hunger, the famine, the unending insurgency, etc., are a direct result of Esau’s anger against the people of the LORD, and the severity of the situation now is a pointer to the fact that the resurrection of this blessed people is now very much at hand. Their resurrection will come with the destruction of their enemies, the people of mount Seir, another name for Edom.

Ezekiel 35:5-9
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

This is the resurrection, which happens at the coming of Christ, not before

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The passage above is about mental and spiritual resurrection. But this resurrection is in two phases, Christ rises first, him and the holy disciples, including Apostle Paul, then there is the resurrection of the general people, the former are the new heavens of heaven, the latter are the new blessed and glorious earth. Their kingdom will be glorious forever and it shall never be overthrown
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by leofab(f): 2:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
1 Peter 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Danel 9:11
Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that [is] written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Daniel 9:12-14
And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
14 Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.

We did not obey his laws so he chased out out of his pleasant land and Israel found herself in Africa, the land of Ham, where she has remained ever since, since 70AD
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
read
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
According to the promises of the LORD in Ezekiel 37, this people that have been sore pulverized by the confederacy of Edom will arise from their mental graves one day and will face their enemies.

In that day, these children of satan that are oppressing them shall be as ashes under the soles of their feet
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
The grave will give up the dead that are in it and the LORD will redeem his inheritance.

The grave shall swallow all the enemies of the LORD
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
1Thessalonians 4:13
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

The people or them which are asleep is not talking about the literal dead or literal asleep, it is a reference to genuinely righteous people anywhere they may be found all around the wold. The are the second or latter fruit because Christ is the firstfruit.

1Thessalonians 4:14
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Jesus Christ is the firstfruits from the dead meaning that Jesus Christ and indeed all the holy disciples and apostles will be the first to wake up mentally. This verse is saying that all the righteous people who are still mentally dead will come to life when Jesus returns. They will resurrect from their mental graves at the return of Christ.

1Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

What Paul is saying here is that at the time of the return of Jesus, he will have reincarnated and will be on earth. He will also be mentally alive because he is part of the firstfruit

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Paul is telling us that the Lord will descend from heaven to earth with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, with the trump of God. The meaning of all these is that Christ will return in a mighty clap of thunder. Thunder is the voice of the archangel, it is the shout of the lord, it is he trump of God. At this mighty clap of thunder, the mentally dead will come back to life suddenly! They will rejoice and their inheritance will be glorious forever.

1Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The firstfruit that are mentally alive and the latter fruit that will come alive only at the coming of Jesus will both reign over all the earth

1 Thessalonians 4:18
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

let us comfort ourselves with all these glorious promises.

Praise the LORD forever!
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ezekiel 37 is coming to pass soon
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by Moorish: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2021
MrPresident1:
1Thessalonians 4:13

The people or them which are asleep is not talking about the literal dead or literal asleep, it is a reference to genuinely righteous people anywhere they may be found all around the wold. The are the second or latter fruit because Christ is the firstfruit.

1Thessalonians 4:14
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Jesus Christ is the firstfruits from the dead meaning that Jesus Christ and indeed all the holy disciples and apostles will be the first to wake up mentally. This verse is saying that all the righteous people who are still mentally dead will come to life when Jesus returns. They will resurrect from their mental graves at the return of Christ.

1Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

What Paul is saying here is that at the time of the return of Jesus, he will have reincarnated and will be on earth. He will also be mentally alive because he is part of the firstfruit

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Paul is telling us that the Lord will descend from heaven to earth with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, with the trump of God. The meaning of all these is that Christ will return in a mighty clap of thunder. Thunder is the voice of the archangel, it is the shout of the lord, it is he trump of God. At this mighty clap of thunder, the mentally dead will come back to life suddenly! They will rejoice and their inheritance will be glorious forever.

1Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The firstfruit that are mentally alive and the latter fruit that will come alive only at the coming of Jesus will both reign over all the earth

1 Thessalonians 4:18
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

let us comfort ourselves with all these glorious promises.

Praise the LORD forever!
I disagree with your interpretations on a few things but mostly accurate
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Moorish:

I disagree with your interpretations on a few things but mostly accurate

It is not just enough to say you disagree, open the Bible and show us your disagreement.

Present your disagreement.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by Moorish: 4:24am On Sep 22, 2021
MrPresident1:

It is not just enough to say you disagree, open the Bible and show us your disagreement.

Present your disagreement.
I will. Too tired to type now. Give me some time.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Psalms 1:4-5
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

Matthew 27:52-53
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Proverbs 27:12
King James Version

12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Isaiah 4:4-5

4 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
2 Chronicles 7:3
And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Deuteronomy 4:31
(For the Lord thy God is a merciful Godwink he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Proverbs 12:7
King James Version

7 The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2022
1 Corinthians 15:13
But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2022
MrPresident1:
1 Corinthians 15:13
But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Re: What Is The Resurrection? by MrPresident1: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? / What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? / Remember The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.