Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,799 members, 7,959,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) (44528 Views)

Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by xandy84: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
I believe you can call yourself whatever you want as long as you do not mis-represent yourself in official capacity. There are degree mill even in US and you can be rest assured you ain't getting a job with such degree and sometimes, people attend such college just for the title.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by CryptoRepublic1: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Even a native doctor is a Dr na.

Anything from Panama should be taken with special care.

Money speaks louder over there and everything and anything is for sale there.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by sunnyp20(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's obvious you ain't doing no damn PhD cus mehn you write like a stark illiterate.
NoSentiment:
Liar. Is getting PhD all about womanizing? I am here firing on all cylinders doing my PhD in London without even the time to socialize and you are telling me u bagged a PhD. When last did I see u with a dozen pregnant women ur are bossing around like slaves! If truly u get a PhD then I'll quit mine. Don't play with PhD especially the American and UK PhD!

If you dare say u have a PhD I'll sue u, mumu. Is PhD a piece of cake for womanizers to have and eat dan iska!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Newboss(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
NoSentiment:
Liar. Is getting PhD all about womanizing? I am here firing on all cylinders doing my PhD in London without even the time to socialize and you are telling me u bagged a PhD. When last did I see u with a dozen pregnant women ur are bossing around like slaves! If truly u get a PhD then I'll quit mine. Don't play with PhD especially the American and UK PhD!

If you dare say u have a PhD I'll sue u, mumu. Is PhD a piece of cake for womanizers to have and eat dan iska!

Either you are joking or you know next to nothing about academics or you're very dull.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by kingemaker(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
This man be like "No fear, this Doctorate we give you na Original" grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
No wonder you no get sense,your generation always go with the flow,suffering and smiling, hailing the oppressor ,that is why you no understand why people dey oppose your darling buhari.na old cargo you be but make I ask you, when you go get sense ?
post=104542792:

We hope they listen ooooo

Nicely written!
No sentiment!

When some of us @[/b] got our PHD many years ago,
We still remember what we went through.

Big thumbs up to all PHD holders out there.
God no go shame una.

Dem Dr [b]MANNA
say so wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Good for him and congratulations
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by kramer: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Freezby2020:
You said it all. With cheap certificates, you can't ever see any new inventions.

On checking this so called "University"
I discovered it's one of those long distance learning Universities, that students can pay for the certificates.

In his normal style, he has to quickly come online to advertise it to the public, so that when any one suddenly see " DR. PRETTY MIKE"
He will not be "MAULED"
grin grin grin

You mean Dr. Mike Eze-Nwalie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by klawaaa: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Don't mind him. Someone pushing the boundary of human understanding in a very narrow area of human endeavour and seeing it as an almighty thing. Anyone can do PhD if there is an interest and perseverance. Why not ask himself why the wealthiest don't have a PhD? I think that would answer his curiousity.
phenylalanine:

To be frank PhD in US and UK are much more easier than what we have here, majority are funded while down here if you don't have your money, you look for funding and at the same time reading, excuse me, what makes you think the guy didn't study or work hard for it,I beg any body can do a PhD if the choose too, is just a narrow stuff in the academics and that doesn't prevent one from engaging in social activities

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by kramer: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2021
klawaaa:
Don't mind him. Someone putting the boundary of understanding in a very narrow area of human endeavour and seeing it as an almighty thing. Anyone can do PhD if there is an interest and perseverance. Why not ask himself why the wealthiest don't have a PhD? I think that would answer his curiousity.

People don't do PhD to be wealthy, they do it for the love of the topic/research they're studying. Most of them end up in academia as teachers, lecturers, professors etc.
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Halle000: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2021
49 Life Lessons, Written by a 90 year old. (Lessons especially for younger generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEQPFqXJt4
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Congratulations Pretty Mike.
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigeria is where every noble act is thrown to the gutter. Watch them make mockery of honorary doctorate degrees.

Even people that didn't secondary school are getting Ph.D for the right price.

Dr. Odumeje? Dr. Pretty Mike? grin grin grin

With money you can be anything you can imagine in Nigeria.

/
Gbam, what of Dr buhari, Dr Aisha, Dr Shekau, Dr zombies, Dr Pdp, APC, Dr criminals and Dr political thieves, looters and fraudsters shocked
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Halle000:
When did you attend classes? tongue tongue grin

good question. i thought he was very busy with other life issues. grin

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics (77512 Views)

https://www.nairaland.com/6292215/pretty-mike-6-pregnant-girlfriends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOWoBy1fOH4
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Africankel(m): 1:11am On Aug 08, 2021
osuulola:
D.Sc is very different from a PhD.

Both are NOT different from each other. Ph.D is Doctor of Philosophy while D.Sc is Doctor of Science.
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by klawaaa: 1:32am On Aug 08, 2021
That is the reason telling the ops not to see PhD degrees as all in all. Not everyone is interested in a PhD degree. And having a PhD does not mean the dude is being the best even in knowledge.
kramer:

People don't do PhD to be wealthy, they do it for the love of the topic/research they're studying. Most of them end up in academia as teachers, lecturers, professors etc.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by after4: 1:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Look into the mirror and tell me what you see

post=104542583:
Good for his head,

But........
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by gulfer: 2:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Is that the hall of presentations in the school and was the picture taken in Panama

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 3:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Africana1123:
Congrat !
Education is the social institution through which society provides its members with important knowledge, including basic facts, job skills, and cultural norms values. One of the most important benefits of education is that it improves personal lives and helps the society to run smoothly.

False black education is a means for oppression and show off stupidity. After communication amongst blacks, whatelse has our education upgrade done for a Nigerian citizen. They call it a fulfilled life, but what life is it when you bag a masters degree in business and corporate governance and yet you have 8 cars 6 buildings and stupidity at your door step
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by greypencils: 4:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Panama indeed. Yeye somebody.
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by shegun4sur: 4:06am On Aug 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations .....

as in ehnnn....just huzzle o...

...make I sleep small....wake up around 2am....light up my weed and start huzzling...because from 2am now my woman go don wake up for shanghai

When they will extradite you to china no court will sit to decide it. You don't want to enter china trouble, you're a goner
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by saajus: 4:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Not very. D.Sc as the name sounds can only be acquired in the Science field. Ph.D. can be any field. No major difference between them. Some countries use D.Sc more than Ph.D. for Sciences. Both na Doctorate. If it's not honorary like the ones some Naija celebrities are now buying, you must complete a dissertation before you can earn either of them.
osuulola:
D.Sc is very different from a PhD.
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:05am On Aug 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Doctor of stupidity and foolishness!

panama universities

panama banks

panama is the only country which on the par with Nigeria in terms of deceit
please read your history
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by walozanga(m): 5:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Bros no pull one stunt with this one oooo grin
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by fatymore(f): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Do you sell curtains?
yes
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Clapperton: 5:49am On Aug 08, 2021
NoSentiment:

European-American University PhD what does that tell you grin his research interests are real estate fraud, yahoo-yahoo and olosho towtow
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by osuulola(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2021
mechanics:
What's the difference?

Yes they're both doctorates. D.sc seems more prestigious since you can't get it in some fields. D.sc research field is a critique of a portfolio of research. That's more expensive. People are invited to do D.Sc, you don't apply for it. It's typical for people already with PhDs to be invited for d.sc.
Re: Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2021
post=104542792:

We hope they listen ooooo

Nicely written!
No sentiment!

When some of us @[/b] got our PHD many years ago,
We still remember what we went through.

Big thumbs up to all PHD holders out there.
God no go shame una.

Dem Dr [b]MANNA
say so wink wink
Even a degree mill will think twice before giving you any type of certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz / Dj Cuppy And Brother, Prince Otedola Step Out In All White Swag [PICS] / 'Seyi Shay, You Look Like A Man' - Fan Says. Singer Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.