Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu (6925 Views)

Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner / PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu / Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by LagosBoi2(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2011
What do expect? they are business partners. The Goodluck guy looks like a zombie sure he's Obj's Zombie. Let's Vote a better candidate come 2015, If they rig their way back there again, We no go gree. I can't loose my Naija to you Bunch of losers and criminals.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by EPOMA(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2011
PLEASE WE DON'T WANT ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM THE SUPPORTERS OF JONATHAN AND PDP.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by MaiSuya(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2011
barnabasj:

Akala is the Minister of Police Affairs

[size=14pt]Police will increases Eguujee from #20 to #500.     Wahalaaaa waaa[/size]

ROFL!! grin

BTW where for Naija police still dey collect green note? For where I dey na the SOLID BROWN!. no kidding. If they are in a good mood they fit manage 50 card.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2011
apoti:

Now we can see that people voted for GEJ and not PDP indeed!

Lagos_Boi:

What do expect? they are business partners. The Goodluck guy looks like a zombie sure he's Obj's Zombie. Let's Vote a better candidate come 2015, If they rig their way back there again, We no go gree.  I can't loose my Naija to you Bunch of losers and criminals.

Jesus!

Wait for GEJ's ministerial list before you condemn him. What is with the "guilty before the act is committed"?

I have only put my gunpower in the gun barrel, una don begin they shoot accuse before im even enter court to face judge!
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by GMcompere: 11:31am On May 18, 2011
Over to you all that voted GEJ thinking he has the mental strength to rule naija

I cry for my nation.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by babaowo: 11:33am On May 18, 2011
nah wha for this forum sef
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by babaowo: 11:35am On May 18, 2011
nah wha for this forum sef
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by awuf2008: 11:55am On May 18, 2011
Alao Akala remains the worst Governor till date. What has he done to merit a Ministerial Post? Nothing. He should be handed over to EFCC immediately after May 29th 2011. All what he achieve was that, he was able to do marriages for his children. At least, thats also an achievement in one way or other.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Afam4eva(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2011
It will be business as usual. If anyone thinks there'll be a positive change in this dispensation. You had better woke up from your slumber.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by BigB11(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2011
Wait for GEJ's ministerial list before you condemn him
I'm 100% sure that Jonathan has no balls to deny any names on the the ministrial list that is given to him.
In fact, it has been confirmed that Akala's name is on the list.

He (Jonathan) has no choice but to worship listen to the folks that got him to Aso rock for the next 4 years.

Sorry folks!
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by BigB11(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2011
The truth is: the difference btw Akala and Fashola isn't much.
You folks must keep in mind that Lagos remains the richest and the most easiest state in Nigeria to manage.

The size of monthly revenue that is being generated in Oyo state is not even 2% when it's compared to the one that is generated in Lagos, therefore, it becomes very difficult to compare the 2 governors.
Fact:More Revenue, more projects and absolutely more money to steal.

Real politicians in Nigeria that profoundly understand the type of politics we have here on ground will tell you that Akala isn't the worst out there. In fact, I will not be surprised if Fashola and co pocket more money than any other governor in Nigeria.

FYI: I do not support Akala in any way, but it is fair to call a spade a spade.
If you think and set sentiment aside you will realize that there isn't any governor or leader in Nigeria today that deserves to be celebrated. It makes no sense to pick and choose, they are all thieves and the cancer that continue to kill our country gradually.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by olugbemi4u: 1:34pm On May 18, 2011
i believe in God that sent Jonathan to rescue Nigeria.that God ,would not allow the mission of these political jobbers who are minority to prevail of majority of Nigerians who voted out these men of questionable character to be in FEC AMEN.
Elections are over they should go back to their various offices and bussiness if really they are not jobless wait and see Jonathan will disappoint them once again.Jonathan PLS do everything in the intrest of humanity 10 times masses will support u.many of them can not get vote in their family carry goooooooo Googduck 4nigeria
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by monkeyleg: 1:56pm On May 18, 2011
nice, a good selection of thieves. Carry on PDP
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by intelligen(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2011
I trust GEJ,he wld neva for any reasön pick akala,artificial onyibo man as a minister.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by juliebest(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2011
i believe in God that sent Jonathan to rescue Nigeria.that God ,would not allow the mission of these political jobbers who are minority to prevail of majority of Nigerians who voted out these men of questionable character to be in FEC AMEN.
Elections are over they should go back to their various offices and bussiness if really they are not jobless wait and see Jonathan will disappoint them once again.Jonathan PLS do everything in the intrest of humanity 10 times masses will support u.many of them can not get vote in their family carry goooooooo Googduck 4nigeria

correct talk
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by seunlayi(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2011
olugbemi4u:

JONATHAN CAN CHOOSE WHOSOEVER HE WANTS TO BE A MINISTER AS LONG AS THE PERSON HAS BEEN SCREENED BY THE NA
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2011
Big B1:

I'm 100% sure that Jonathan has no balls to deny any names on the the ministrial list that is given to him.
In fact, it has been confirmed that Akala's name is on the list.

He (Jonathan) has no choice but to worship listen to the folks that got him to Aso rock for the next 4 years.

Sorry folks!

You sure about that?

What should happen if he proves you wrong?
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Sagamite(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2011
Big B1:

The size of monthly revenue that is being generated in Oyo state is not even 2% when it's compared to the one that is generated in Lagos, therefore, it becomes very difficult to compare the 2 governors.
Fact:More Revenue, more projects and absolutely more money to steal.

Real politicians in Nigeria that profoundly understand the type of politics we have here on ground will tell you that Akala isn't the worst out there. In fact, I will not be surprised if Fashola and co pocket more money than any other governor in Nigeria.

After reading this tosh, I now know your contribution or intellect is not one I should have regards for.

If I asked you to defend this kind of lame and illiterate conjectures (especially the first one that is an assertion) then wahala go begin.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by konkolok: 3:11pm On May 18, 2011
Hahahahaha, why are you guys sounding suprised? Shebi you all 'voted for Jonathan and not PDP'. i dey laugh oh but i'm sad because una stu.pidity will be affecting me for the next 4 yrs as well.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by ideylaff: 3:32pm On May 18, 2011
Hahahahaha, why are you guys sounding suprised? Shebi you all 'voted for Jonathan and not PDP'. i dey laugh oh but i'm sad because una stu.pidity will be affecting me for the next 4 yrs as well.

Abi oooooo no be dem press dia hand on wia are u going 2 press ya hand, una nefa se anything, the bird is coming out of the pocket u are asking if it's white or black, make we wait for the list now

"An meye bo lapo enbere she dud ni abi pupa, "
grin
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2011
pote for umblerra,
umblerra will cover you, when their is hole on your ceiling, when rain is falling
funny enough how this pdp fans already dissapeared, and wont say nothing.
hahahahaha, men i laugh in bayelsa language grin grin
pdp, i dey envy, 2020, just put me on the list make i chop money small
abi na, manmustwac
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by md4real(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2011
let all wait and see if those you rejected at the polls are now confirmed as ministers by the cueless one before we crucify him
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On May 18, 2011
Eyes are watching
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by HamidO1(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the useless men on the list are nominated for ministerial positions at the end of the day, we are talking PDP here. Anyone that thougt GEJ would do things differently should have a rethink, the core of PDP is made up of devils like OBJ and co.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 18, 2011
People that should be preparing to go to jail are still negotiating to be ministers ? I just hope Gbenga daniel is not thinking of such idea.minister ko,comissioner ni.Awon excellency WERE !
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2011
[size=18pt]FRESH AIR 2011[/size]

I dey laff oooooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by gaskydudu: 6:28pm On May 18, 2011
Akala ke? that must be a joke.Johnny can't be that stupid! walahi i will agree that Jonathan has no focus in Naija if they bring back that mf!
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 18, 2011
@ Adino, i seriously 'like' your post on the first page about dapo lam n his internet campaign
BTW, why is there no 'like' icon on forum for sensible posts such as that?
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by gernded(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2011
till then
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Parnassuss(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2011
Lets see how GEJ handles it. However if there are so many 'choice' nominees then some of then must then make it through the proverbial arse-crack. undecided
But wait if a person is voted out of office, not just that the person loses a position that he/she has never held, is that not an indication that pple are unsatisfied with the quality of service that person delivered? Why then recycle?
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by playmode(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2011
I am already polishing my weapons and getting ready to snipe these modafuckers  angry

grin grin

Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by dustydee: 8:44pm On May 18, 2011
can't wait to see the new cabinet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wikileaks: Yar'adua Directed NNPC To Pay $57m To Judges / Describe Rochas Okoracha's Administration In 2 Words / Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.