Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu (6999 Views)

Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner / PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu / Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by dustydee: 8:46pm On May 18, 2011
playmode:

I am already polishing my weapons and getting ready to snipe these modafuckers  angry

grin grin

you a criminal in SA? shocked shocked
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by petertosh: 8:53pm On May 18, 2011
Why cant we wait until then before judging him?
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 18, 2011
peter_tosh:

Why can we wait until then before judging him?
so we should just sit down and laugh and watch as they become minister and senator be4 we talk
and watch as four years get wasted? bec sum foolish people voted for fidifi??
oh i 4got it candidate we are voting for not party
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by petertosh: 9:07pm On May 18, 2011
i understand what you mean. but what i am trying to say is that why are you crucifying for what he has not done?
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 18, 2011
because we know what he is capable of doing, ppl wont let that happen
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by petertosh: 9:30pm On May 18, 2011
so you are already writing him off?
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2011
DUH, he didnt do anything tangible for eight years in bayelsa

like this?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-667323.0.html
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by petertosh: 9:39pm On May 18, 2011
no need engaging in back and forth. i will only reserve my comment until he releases his ministerial list. maybe you do not understand that it is our interest that this guy performs. we cant afford as a nation to remain stagnant for the next four years. it will be a catastrophe
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 18, 2011
failure? oh well, let wait and watch
just that i wont be surprise if sumthing close to that happens
cuz we voted for sumone who didnt achieve anything in eight years and will achieve now in four year
oh i forgot, maybe he is feeling remorse, and will do good now
GOD IS GOOD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by petertosh: 9:50pm On May 18, 2011
exactly what i am saying. if he does not perform then we are in serious shit.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2011
peter_tosh:

exactly what i am saying. if he does not perform then we are in serious poo.

so who did you vote for and why? undecided
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by petertosh: 10:07pm On May 18, 2011
i dont think you have any reason to ask for who i voted for and why. i have been on this site for 4 years now (although i have just registered with another username). And i know how this back and forth arguments degenerates into insults. We are discussing Jonathan's rumored ministerial list, no need to get personal.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 18, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
two usernames? damn, that why ppl are so many on this site, lol good job tho
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by petertosh: 10:22pm On May 18, 2011
why i changed was because my first username i registered with was my real name. i never engaged in serious discussions like this. i only post topics and read user comments. maybe commenting only three times in a year. Guess im a little bit jobless so thats why i registered with a new username to comment with.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by wendieposh: 10:51pm On May 18, 2011
Na wa o sad, The future of Nigeria is going down the drain!
Our future as youths is in the hands of wolves and greedy
pigs! As in, Akala? LWTMB!!!
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by queensmith: 6:56pm On May 19, 2011
I dont think we should wait for jonny to complete his 4 years before we decide if he hasnt performed. Give him a year or 2, if he hasnt substantially delivered. He needs to go! by fire or by force!!!
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Remii(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2011
If GEJ gave ministries to losers to run, we may be heading for a kakistocracy, “a government run by the worst people in the country.”
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by revomind(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2011
The greed of these politicians is really alarming. After the billions he has misapproriated, Akala still wants to be a minister? And that his barely educated deputy too? Chai. If it comes to pass; Naija = Over.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by T9ksy(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2011
dayokanu:

[size=18pt]FRESH AIR 2011[/size]

I dey laff oooooo

grin grin grin grin grin

Abi ojare!!!
Fresh Air ko! More like same polluted stinking air ni!!

Me too! I dey follow you laff ooooooo grin grin

Donlittle:

failure? oh well, let wait and watch
just that i wont be surprise if sumthing close to that happens
cuz we voted for sumone who didnt achieve anything in eight years and will achieve now in four year
oh i forgot, maybe he is feeling remorse, and will do good now
GOD IS GOOD grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remorse ke? Does the man even know the meaning of the word?
Abi no bi Pdp we dey about?
Same sentiment was offered in '99 about ObJoke but no sooner the man got to Aso rock and he surrounded himself with the same thieves and militicians from the old NPN brigade.

Those of you that voted for Odechukwu/ Pdp should be ready for another 4 years of humongous poo.
Jonathan is not the messiah and his previous record as a public official is there for all to see.
Re: Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu by Nobody: 1:09am On May 24, 2011
T9ksy:

Abi ojare!!!
Fresh Air ko! More like same polluted stinking air ni!!

Me too! I dey follow you laff ooooooo grin grin

Remorse ke? Does the man even know the meaning of the word?
Abi no bi Pdp we dey about?
Same sentiment was offered in '99 about ObJoke but no sooner the man got to Aso rock and he surrounded himself with the same thieves and militicians from the old NPN brigade.

Those of you that voted for Odechukwu/ Pdp should be ready for another 4 years of humongous poo.
Jonathan is not the messiah and his previous record as a public official is there for all to see.

Gbam, but nigerians hate the truth, but prefer the lies, so wat do u expect?? > sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Demolishes Apapa Amusement Park For Security Reason / British Politician Chides Nigerian Press For Their Negativity / Governor Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Revalidates His APC Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.