Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday (69506 Views)

Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos) / Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Bukasint:

Wow...good for him. Thank You Jesus and Satan.
this young gal are you okay.which one is thank you jesus and satan

6 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by lamalang(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Please God don't give the heart that will make me hurt somebody
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Stone the killer to death
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by EmpressOVD: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Endtime �
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Dingozi(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2021
That roommate is not normal
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Some things are spiritual. Trust me. No one just dies like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Toks2008(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2021
Village people at work..

Only the discerning heart will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Rastafryrice: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2021
If you need help in writing your term paper, thesis, assignment, projects Message me on Whatsapp 100% plagiarism free 100% Satisfactory 09011099073
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Toks2008(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2021
Eastcoastboy:
Some things are spiritual. Trust me. No one just dies like that.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2021
That roommate is the most wicked person of the month. He killed a person who is still mourning and buried his mother less than 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by sylve11: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2021
Cherub001:
There's more to it,that meets the eye. Alot happened between that room mate and him,is all about ritualism. Money making stuff.

Tell us what we do not know.

@op, journey well. sad cool
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Juanmike(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Nex123:

Eweeeh, Sorry about that cool
Thanks joor

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by kingthreat(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2021
The roomate should be offered as sacrifice to the gods of the land. He cannot control his rage and is better off not with humans.

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by sylve11: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2021
DukeNija:
Life is spiritual with very few coincidences. The woke generation can never relate.

They can't relate my brother. sad cool
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:
So sad... Pointless waste of life.

Op, A "minor argument" didn't and couldn't have led to such stabbing to death. Believe it! Those two had seriously deep issues between them.

See let us pray that we do not fall victim to spiritual manipulations... It will always not make sense.

His room mate was just a tool used by the enemies to accomplish their plan and if you ask the room mate why he did it, you will hear stuffs like "I don't know what came over me"

May GOD not allow the enemy use us for evil.

7 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by smasher1(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I completely observed and understand Human nature and it sends cold chills down my spine.

This isn't human nature people created by a loving God. This is devilish, demonic nature exhibited by people of hate who can't control their anger.

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Womanizer(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2021
This may be as a result of disagreement concerning money but the death is unjustifiable
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by zexy2030(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2021
If you don't know perilous times, these are the days. If you watch NATGEO WILD that's how humans live on earth when it comes to survival.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Most children born in late 90s and early 2000s are devil incarnate , they're very heartheaden

7 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Ifedayo94(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2021
What a tragic loss
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by MAICKY: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2021
RIP To the dead, Which kind human being be that... sad
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by ReneDaniels: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Gone are the days when our youths will argue and choose the civil way of living which is dialogue. Rest in peace to the slain.

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Lemmyler(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2021
No matter the situation, please let's try to manage anger

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2021
Pitiful boy,
Pitiful family,
This is very disheartening.

I can't wait to hear about the wicked roommate getting sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Oh lord have mercy
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Holuwagbotemi(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Shit is gettin real...
Shit Happens to all of us, right? So we've turned it into a game full of shitty situations that you'll have to rank from bad, to awful, to WTF!
RIP young Nigga...
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by deardevil(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Polynek:
Mehn Dix is a very bad news, RIP to Him, 1 of the reasons I don't need any roommate

Completely agree with you on that ..... remember back then my school years tot of getting a bigger room with a roommate but my cousin talked me out of the idea and I yield to it and found out the guy was not good sharing apartment with him

2 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by ManuelNate1: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2021
That was how I was at the ATM a week ago, I needed much cash and the ATM machine was dispensing little at a time.
One frustrated, dirty looking and hungry Hausa boy out of all the ppl dat stood behind me started making trouble and threatening to fight me, even trying to remove sumting from his clothes probably an amulet or a dagger.
I just ignored him, widrew my money and left.
I wasnt dat stupid to allow a hopeless bastard without a future to use me and shine.
R.I.P young lad

7 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Temptee101(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2021
With happenings in this country, i have concluded you can never hear or see it all till you depart this wicked world.

RIP bro.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by berryPee(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Frustration is too much in the land. This is why I don't engage in unhealthy arguments that may lead to confrontation either physical or otherwise. Life sweet sha, make I maintain my lane just like NWAMAEKPE1

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Toks2008:

See let us pray that we do not fall victim to spiritual manipulations... It will always not make sense.

His room mate was just a tool used by the enemies to accomplish their plan and if you ask the room mate why he did it, you will hear stuffs like "I don't know what came over me"

May GOD not allow the enemy to use us for evil.

True... Things dey happen for this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.