Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday (69505 Views)

Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos) / Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by UCHIHAmask: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

As for your reply coming late, it's Okay, I understand.

Don't tell me you were awestruck when you saw my previous reply to those your tactical questions grin

And yes, I knew those your tactical questions were to gauge to see if this person is a "Bluff" or a "True Observer" ( I intentionally called those questions you asked tactical questions Because they're indeed tactical questions).

I also knew already that you are Experienced and could relate to everything I said through the way you asked those questions, those your questions were skillfully constructed and smooth grin, only a person with quality Experience could come up with such questions.
I Find Intelligence very intriguing.

Now, I'm curious, I already know the answer but I'll still go ahead and ask grin

From the answers you've seen and read from me so far, what category do the Fall under?, do the Fall under the category of
" Someone who is either a bluff who has recently faced harsh realities"

Or

Do the Fall under the category of "A true Observer" grin

I already confirmed that your capabilities are true from your second reply and that’s why I continued talks with you.like you said ‘intelligence is indeed intriguing.
Far from it or should I say at first,those questions you call “tactical” is not with the intent for me to gauge your intelligence or checkmate you a bluff,I did it with pure conscious interest to your opinion but you know it can’t be helped,the mind must also “gauge” nah hahahaha.
“Awestruck” that is the word,your words made me realize that although I already knew you to be intelligent I underestimated your reach,now I have more things on my mind to ask you that isn’t just about psychology.

Your moniker says “f” but I don’t think so?
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by DaddyRochie1642: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

I already confirmed that your capabilities are true from your second reply and that’s why I continued talks with you.like you said ‘intelligence is indeed intriguing.
Far from it or should I say at first,those questions you call “tactical” is not with the intent for me to gauge your intelligence or checkmate you a bluff,I did it with pure conscious interest to your opinion but you know it can’t be helped,the mind must also “gauge” nah hahahaha.
“Awestruck” that is the word,your words made me realize that although I already knew you to be intelligent I underestimated your reach,now I have more things on my mind to ask you that isn’t just about psychology.

Your moniker says “f” but I don’t think so?

You made me laugh when you said
"Your Moniker says "F" but I don't think so"... You've got good Instincts.

I was also notified by Nairaland about your email, sadly, the email account I used to open this Nairaland isn't functional and cant be used ( a case of me forgetting the password of the email address I used to register on Nairaland)

You said, you have more things on your mind to ask me which isn't about psychology.... I'm open-minded, I'm open to the idea of exchanging ideas on a different Field that isn't about psychology.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by UCHIHAmask: 3:09am On Aug 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You made me laugh when you said
"Your Moniker says "F" but I don't think so"... You've got good Instincts.

I was also notified by Nairaland about your email, sadly, the email account I used to open this Nairaland isn't functional and cant be used ( a case of me forgetting the password of the email address I used to register on Nairaland)

You said, you have more things on your mind to ask me which isn't about psychology.... I'm open-minded, I'm open to the idea of exchanging ideas on a different Field that isn't about psychology.
I could just drop my digits but I want it sent privately through a mail for direct contact..

Send me a mail on nairaland or don’t you have another mail that you can remember it’s password,I can reach you through that
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by DaddyRochie1642: 5:42am On Aug 21, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

I could just drop my digits but I want it sent privately through a mail for direct contact..

Send me a mail on nairaland or don’t you have another mail that you can remember it’s password,I can reach you through that

Its been rectified (the mail problem), check your mail when you're chanced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.