Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday (69501 Views)

Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos) / Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by williamszooh: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hapinex01:
The same faith almost happened to me while I was in school with one of my roommate, though I control myself but he later thought I was afraid of him and he came at me first and hit my behind, I still keep my calm because to stab him was what is ringing in my head, but Alhamdulilah I didn't retaliate and all the neighbors were blaming him.
I changed room and everything sort itself
Well done,that is why,it's very good for someone to control his/her temper,that is what prevent you from retaliating

2 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by OdogwuToks(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Heart of Man is desperately wicked.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by infogeneral: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
"He who kill by sword will die by sword". I think they should include this a clause in the constitution so that animals like this killer would know how it feels to die a painful death.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by SonofGod231: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Person need to dey dey on him"Widas ooo".
For the days are becoming Evil.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Areola14(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
It beyond ordinary..! The guy brothers and sisters, that is if he had... They need to go into serious prayers.. in Yoruba land, we call something "AKUFA" that is, death upon death, people of same family will continue dying at a random.. it's a curse.. they should go for spiritual cleansing... How can someone buried his mother on Friday and got stabbed to death on Saturday? God I reject that in my family! Such bad news shall not ocour again in that family in Jesus name, amen!.. everyone will die for sure but we all pray to live long in good health.. embarassed embarassed.. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Engr1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
This guy look gentle nah haba!.
What could have lead to this guy dead nah!
Which kind wahala be this sef?

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
TheWolfen:
Nawa o

Rest in peace lucky one. At least you free from the troubles of this wicked world

He is really a lucky one. RIP. Atimes I just wonder why God won't end the world.

2 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Gfskw: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jesus
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Moutine(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Condolence
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by cornoil(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
What makes you different from the person you are insulting? Wondering which story you narrated to support your gibberish or where you read yours that pointed the woman or sister as Yoruba.

kingbee90:

Shut the Fvck up you Swine!
Anger doesn't know race or tribe.
What about that Yoruba woman & her sister who poisoned her husband to death & ran away with his land/house documents and his cars?
The problem with you Yorubas is alot of you folks are unexposed. You just dwell in your hut in Lagos, Oshogbo & Ibadan, talking trash and be forming sophisticated.
RUBBISH

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by PlanktonX: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Speechless..

Speechless indeed...

How the devil used one stone to destroy 2 lives. An innocent guy killed, the other might spend all his youthful days in yanda.

The mission is real.

For the devil has come to kill, steal and destroy.

Mercy prevail over us all.Amen
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Christmasdon(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Things are really happening under the sun.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by enambobo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
I keep on saying it. The evil and demonism in children of the 2000s is unfathomable. **Spits**

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by ericksonsax(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Naija with bad news every day
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Cloud007: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Istand4justice:
He lost his guardian angel, he was left unprotected
I bet he was the real target. The mom had to die to get to him. I wonder how the consequence of his death will affect things... people...nations... careers...

May God preserve and protect us...

2 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Pixtech: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Another example of Wrath of Men. Heart of Men is desperately evil. Rip bro.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by hstar: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ofadaman:
Minor Argument,

One thing I've learned in life is this;

1) Avoid stupid arguments, it doesn't matter if you're right , if you see the end goal of the argument will bring rife, even if you're right it doesn't add one naira to your pocket, please avoid It, you don't even have to dignify the person with an answer or admit you are wrong, just say sorry, no vex and move on. There's more to life than useless arguments use that time to pursue your dream

2) watch out for exaggerated praise or response, once someone you call your friend either praises you too much or response angrily over minor issues, just know it's not the issue at hand that is the problem, it's accumulated anger or hatred, excessive praise is often a trap setting you up for a big fall the same over goes for over bloated anger over minor issues which is clear sign of compiled hatred, you must avoid such people, Never try to help them, especially when you are doing better, because they'd see your help as condescending, you must totally avoid them, in this instance, just move out of the space,

3) Always attribute your success to luck, don't try to impress people, especially those who you started life together with, most of them compare their progress in life based on what their peers are doing, as much as you think they come in smiling and congratulating they loathe you inwardly, and every single success you make further pushed them down that hole, they will rather see both of you fail, than see you progress, just so you can commiserate in the failure with them, instead of telling them how smart you are , tell them you got lucky.

Some times, your success may even be your good looks, your charm and social capital, even if you can't do anything about it, people will hate you for it ,this is why you must always be with people who have same goals and are better or aspiring to be better. Not self centered people., Who think that they can move forward by dragging the next man this.

Know this and know peace
Tell your Sons this.
This is enough for today

Words full of wisdom

Thank you
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by abeliver: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
in the last 7 days, I've heard/read about 4 Uniuyo students who have died...just recently one Economics year 2 student died.

Life no be joke o
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by UCHIHAmask: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I completely observed and understand Human nature and it sends cold chills down my spine.
pray tell,what is it you conclude after your observation?
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by DaddyRochie1642: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

pray tell,what is it you conclude after your observation?

If you're the type of person that has trained your eyes to always pay attention even to the smallest details, you'll see very clearly that human nature is truly Horrible.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Hapinex01: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Yep thanks
williamszooh:
Well done,that is why,it's very good for someone to control his/her temper,that is what prevent you from retaliating
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by UCHIHAmask: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

If you're the type of person that has trained your eyes to always pay attention even to the smallest details, you'll see very clearly that human nature is truly Horrible.
not just to the smallest details,i do every detail,even to the most basic muscle twitch and body movement,Integrating the past and present to predict their future deeds..
i would say that my eyes sees in the dark...
about you,having this ability how is your empathy and emotion like?
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by DaddyRochie1642: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

not just to the smallest details,i do every detail,even to the most basic muscle twitch and body movement,Integrating the past and present to predict their future deeds..
i would say that my eyes sees in the dark...
about you,having this ability how is your empathy and emotion like?

You made me laugh when you said
"my eyes sees in the dark"

Now, back to the question you asked,...
Having this ability, makes you feel powerful (let's be honest here, I know you also have that same feeling grin), the ability to read body language to perfection is a beauty on it's own. With this kind of power In your possession, there's this tendency for you to be alot more calm around people, your words properly selected and carefully analyzed before you speak, you'll be in complete and full control of your emotions, loosing control and letting your emotions get the best of you Is a rare occurrence.. I can go on and on but I'll stop here.

Now, to the question you asked about how my empathy and emotions are like.

I'll go straight to the point, starting with empathy, in the past, like every other human whose eyes wasn't opened yet, I was only looking at things at the "surface level", the day I started looking at things beyond "the surface level", i realized how blind I was all these while,.. there are things that'll be happening right in front of your eyes but because you chose to see things at the "surface level", you'll miss it, but the time you learn to see things "beyond the surface level", you'll be amazed and shocked at the same time and before you know it, you'll start asking yourself questions like "how could I be so stupid, how could something like this be happening right under my nose and I didn't see it?.

One thing I noticed, if you're the type that pays attention to detail, there's this vibe you give off, people tend to be more straight forward with you, it's almost as if the know that you can detect when they're not being straight forward with you.

As for my Emotions, am not bragging here, or maybe I am grin, I've mastered the art of having my emotions under absolute control.

Another thing I noticed, life begins to make more sense and life becomes more worth living when you've mastered that ability to see "beyond the surface of things".

So What about you, I'll like to hear your own side,... Having this ability, how is your empathy and emotion like?
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by UCHIHAmask: 2:11am On Aug 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You made me laugh when you said
"my eyes sees in the dark"

Now, back to the question you asked,...
Having this ability, makes you feel powerful (let's be honest here, I know you also have that same feeling grin), the ability to read body language to perfection is a beauty on it's own. With this kind of power In your possession, there's this tendency for you to be alot more calm around people, your words properly selected and carefully analyzed before you speak, you'll be in complete and full control of your emotions, loosing control and letting your emotions get the best of you Is a rare occurrence.. I can go on and on but I'll stop here.

Now, to the question you asked about how my empathy and emotions are like.

I'll go straight to the point, starting with empathy, in the past, like every other human whose eyes wasn't opened yet, I was only looking at things at the "surface level", the day I started looking at things beyond "the surface level", i realized how blind I was all these while,.. there are things that'll be happening right in front of your eyes but because you chose to see things at the "surface level", you'll miss it, but the time you learn to see things "beyond the surface level", you'll be amazed and shocked at the same time and before you know it, you'll start asking yourself questions like "how could I be so stupid, how could something like this be happening right under my nose and I didn't see it?.

One thing I noticed, if you're the type that pays attention to detail, there's this vibe you give off, people tend to be more straight forward with you, it's almost as if the know that you can detect when they're not being straight forward with you.

As for my Emotions, am not bragging here, or maybe I am grin, I've mastered the art of having my emotions under absolute control.

Another thing I noticed, life begins to make more sense and life becomes more worth living when you've mastered that ability to see "beyond the surface of things".

So What about you, I'll like to hear your own side,... Having this ability, how is your empathy and emotion like?
everything you have said is precise,true and correct...
i started out with the normal fire sign attribute,then in a moment i realised that there are other faces to life and character,this evolution made me lose almost all positive emotions but the subsequent apathy came with advantages like quietness,Curiosity etc and at 13 with the help of google i already amassed a credible deal of diverse information all inspired by my negativity,i couldn't draw from yang even if i wanted to...
over the years,travelling,sight seeing and meditating close to nature has brought good tidings,all this i did because to fully comprehend,empathize and gain mastery,all must be balanced,now i can be anything i want,intro or extrovert,humble or rude etc

" I've mastered the art of having my emotions under absolute control" lol,how dare you steal my words...

love,hate,joy,sadness and many other forms are emotions you can master by taming,manipulating or unleashing..
it is good to love,be kind,humble and all that but do you think that there is also need to act ruthless or hateful when neccessary?
would your mastery ever allow you draw from hate(negative emotions)?
in taming emotions,some people naturally have warm hearts and react so but with intelligence they keep their kindness from facing exploitation while some are cold in heart but try as much as posible to react and act with warmth when necessary,being neither cold nor hot in heart is also possible,what do you say about yourself?
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by DaddyRochie1642: 3:57am On Aug 10, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

everything you have said is precise,true and correct...
i started out with the normal fire sign attribute,then in a moment i realised that there are other faces to life and character,this evolution made me lose almost all positive emotions but the subsequent apathy came with advantages like quietness,Curiosity etc and at 13 with the help of google i already amassed a credible deal of diverse information all inspired by my negativity,i couldn't draw from yang even if i wanted to...
over the years,travelling,sight seeing and meditating close to nature has brought good tidings,all this i did because to fully comprehend,empathize and gain mastery,all must be balanced,now i can be anything i want,intro or extrovert,humble or rude etc

" I've mastered the art of having my emotions under absolute control" lol,how dare you steal my words...

love,hate,joy,sadness and many other forms are emotions you can master by taming,manipulating or unleashing..
it is good to love,be kind,humble and all that but do you think that there is also need to act ruthless or hateful when neccessary?
would your mastery ever allow you draw from hate(negative emotions)?
in taming emotions,some people naturally have warm hearts and react so but with intelligence they keep their kindness from facing exploitation while some are cold in heart but try as much as posible to react and act with warmth when necessary,being neither cold nor hot in heart is also possible,what do you say about yourself?

Oga this your questions are tactical questions grin

From your response, I spotted three questions there, let's see if I can be able to asnwer them to satisfaction.

Now, to the first question I spotted which is
do you think that there is also need to act ruthless or hateful when neccessary?
--- To this question, here's a scenario that happened some months ago, I was in a public transport heading to my destination, there were two ladies talking and one of them was like with a concerned and serious and exhausting look on her face, she said "this problem I have with this woman is becoming difficult for me to handle,I have done everything and nothing is working," she then looked at that her friend she was talking to and added "I wish me and you were suffering this same problem", the both laughed but I could tell that it was a Fake Laugh... On the surface level, it seemed like an innocent statement, but an enlightened mind will see "beyond the surface level of that statement",.. Now, if that statement was made to me, my Ruthless instinct will kick in immediately because she's kind of projecting her problem to me and she wishes that I was also suffering with her.
The case would have been different if I had observed it from her body language but for her to open her mouth and wish for me to undergo the same difficult situation she's facing and at the same time using a Fake Laugh to hide her true wish speaks alot of Volume to an enlightened mind... For me, I'll be ruthless with this kind of person. Strategically keep her at arm's length, never divulging any of my present and future plans/moves with her. Secrecy becomes my anthem.

The second question I spotted which is would your mastery ever allow you draw from hate(negative emotions)?
---- if we are being honest here, Negative emotions are powerful. The are so powerful that souls get consumed by negative emotions and I like where you talked about in mastery of your emotions, there must be Balance.. having that Balance is everything, am the type that is so in love with acquiring Knowledge upon Knowledge and I don't think I can allow myself to draw from negative emotions, although there are situations when those negative emotions will rear it's ugly head because we are humans and it's normal to experience negative emotions but as long as you have that "strong will" that you won't allow those negative emotions to take over you, you'll be fine as long as you've mastered how to balance your emotions. The same way we humans have "good and bad" side in us, we still choose to do good because we're able to suppress the bad side in us and still choose to do good. It's the same with negative emotions, we can choose to suppress the negative emotions.

Now, to your Third Question,

---- I like the part where you said in
"taming emotions,some people naturally have warm hearts and react so but with intelligence they keep their kindness from facing exploitation".
---- The above quote is one of the reasons good people dont last long on this planet Earth because the Fail to see the world for what it really is, good people think that the world is filled with people just like them.the always get the cold harsh truth when it's too late.... People like us that completely understands how the game is played knows that at every corner of the world, there's always someone somewhere with that mindset to Exploit ruthlessly any gullible person he/she can find.
- I personally believe that everyone on this planet Earth has a cold Heart, all that is needed is a situation/occurrence that will spark that cold heart to action.

So in summary to the question you asked about what can I say about myself,

-- I'll say this, I pride myself as the type of person that "Loves to move in the Shadows".
-- I love this Quote with Passion.
"It's always a Pleasure to Deceive the Deceiver", this particular quote sums me up perfectly grin

Am also interested in hearing your answer to those tactical questions you fired me grin
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by UCHIHAmask: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
WetinhappenPR:
Ubong, what manner of death?

How can you bury your Mum yesterday (Friday) and today (Saturday) you're stabbed to death by your roommate? Less than 24hrs after you struggled to bury your Mum?

Ubong is a simple, easy going, hardworking, humble and God fearing young man. I knew him through my Electrician, Kennedy. If I needed someone to help clean the compound, Ubong will do that efficiently and will be done with it in less than an hour.

This morning, I was inside the town campus of the University of Uyo, Uniuyo, when a friend who was with me pointed to a young lady crying desperately and walking towards the University gate. What could make a young lady cry this way inside the University environment on a Saturday morning? We both pondered.

Less than 10 minutes, my phone rang? It was my electrician friend, Kennedy. "Hello Sir. Sir Ubong is dead oh! Ubong is dead oh just like that", the call ended.

Confused and a bit disoriented, I called back. "Kennedy which Ubong? Is it your boy who just buried his Mum yesterday", I asked. Yes, he replied. How? What happened? Was he sick? I asked. No Sir, he replied. He just had a minor argument with his roommate he lived together at Idak Okpo Street and within seconds, the roommate took a knife and stabbed him from the back. He lost a lot of blood and we rushed him to the University Clinic where he died". His body is at University of Uyo Clinic, town campus.

"Hold on Kennedy, I don't understand". I'm inside the University and infact I'm not too far from the Clinic and moments ago, I saw a young girl crying, walking towards the gate", I asked. "Yes Sir, that's his Cousin. We just left to call a photographer to take some pictures of Ubong's corpse before we take him to the mortuary", he replied.

So where is this his "roommate" who stabbed him to death, I asked. "He is currently being detained at Barracks Road Police Station", he replied with emotions and agonizing tears overshadowing his voice.

Till this very moment, I'm yet to recover from this news and still can't understand what anger, provocation, or quarrel will make a roommate pick up and knife and stab to death his fellow roommate who just buried his Mother barely 24 hrs ago.

I pray the Police will help unravel more of what we don't know but it's hard to say Rest in Peace Ubong. I still can't understand what just happened. Ubong, dead? Just like that? Someone who just buried his Mother yesterday? I wish it was a nightmare.

Credit: Daniel Etokidem

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSXmHvA-V2/?utm_medium=copy_link
hmmm so sad may Almighty God help and guide us from the evil one,this is so sad and very hard to bear..
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by UCHIHAmask: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga this your questions are tactical questions grin

From your response, I spotted three questions there, let's see if I can be able to asnwer them to satisfaction.

Now, to the first question I spotted which is
do you think that there is also need to act ruthless or hateful when neccessary?
--- To this question, here's a scenario that happened some months ago, I was in a public transport heading to my destination, there were two ladies talking and one of them was like with a concerned and serious and exhausting look on her face, she said "this problem I have with this woman is becoming difficult for me to handle,I have done everything and nothing is working," she then looked at that her friend she was talking to and added "I wish me and you were suffering this same problem", the both laughed but I could tell that it was a Fake Laugh... On the surface level, it seemed like an innocent statement, but an enlightened mind will see "beyond the surface level of that statement",.. Now, if that statement was made to me, my Ruthless instinct will kick in immediately because she's kind of projecting her problem to me and she wishes that I was also suffering with her.
The case would have been different if I had observed it from her body language but for her to open her mouth and wish for me to undergo the same difficult situation she's facing and at the same time using a Fake Laugh to hide her true wish speaks alot of Volume to an enlightened mind... For me, I'll be ruthless with this kind of person. Strategically keep her at arm's length, never divulging any of my present and future plans/moves with her. Secrecy becomes my anthem.

The second question I spotted which is would your mastery ever allow you draw from hate(negative emotions)?
---- if we are being honest here, Negative emotions are powerful. The are so powerful that souls get consumed by negative emotions and I like where you talked about in mastery of your emotions, there must be Balance.. having that Balance is everything, am the type that is so in love with acquiring Knowledge upon Knowledge and I don't think I can allow myself to draw from negative emotions, although there are situations when those negative emotions will rear it's ugly head because we are humans and it's normal to experience negative emotions but as long as you have that "strong will" that you won't allow those negative emotions to take over you, you'll be fine as long as you've mastered how to balance your emotions. The same way we humans have "good and bad" side in us, we still choose to do good because we're able to suppress the bad side in us and still choose to do good. It's the same with negative emotions, we can choose to suppress the negative emotions.

Now, to your Third Question,

---- I like the part where you said in
"taming emotions,some people naturally have warm hearts and react so but with intelligence they keep their kindness from facing exploitation".
---- The above quote is one of the reasons good people dont last long on this planet Earth because the Fail to see the world for what it really is, good people think that the world is filled with people just like them.the always get the cold harsh truth when it's too late.... People like us that completely understands how the game is played knows that at every corner of the world, there's always someone somewhere with that mindset to Exploit ruthlessly any gullible person he/she can find.
- I personally believe that everyone on this planet Earth has a cold Heart, all that is needed is a situation/occurrence that will spark that cold heart to action.

So in summary to the question you asked about what can I say about myself,

-- I'll say this, I pride myself as the type of person that "Loves to move in the Shadows".
-- I love this Quote with Passion.
"It's always a Pleasure to Deceive the Deceiver", this particular quote sums me up perfectly grin

Am also interested in hearing your answer to those tactical questions you fired me grin
When i saw the first comment you made on these post i kinda guessed the level of intelligence behind it,i concluded that this person is either a bluff who has recently faced harsh realities or a true observer because there is an aura of audacity in the words,then i sought to gain insight and a kind of validation to that which i hold....

Do i need to answer your question! because it seems you are saying exactly my opinions,you even give lucid scenerios as complement,let me just add,i don't know about you but i have principles which allows my ruthlessness to be limitless,no laws of religion or morality can or would stop it,its enough that they guide me to flee from evil,its not as bad as it sounds i'm all about the level or weight of actions on me and the necessary reaction i would give.

sorry my reply came late,i do not intend to leave you yet.
Re: UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday by DaddyRochie1642: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

When i saw the first comment you made on these post i kinda guessed the level of intelligence behind it,i concluded that this person is either a bluff who has recently faced harsh realities or a true observer because there is an aura of audacity in the words,then i sought to gain insight and a kind of validation to that which i hold....

Do i need to answer your question! because it seems you are saying exactly my opinions,you even give lucid scenerios as complement,let me just add,i don't know about you but i have principles which allows my ruthlessness to be limitless,no laws of religion or morality can or would stop it,its enough that they guide me to flee from evil,its not as bad as it sounds i'm all about the level or weight of actions on me and the necessary reaction i would give.

sorry my reply came late,i do not intend to leave you yet.

As for your reply coming late, it's Okay, I understand.

Don't tell me you were awestruck when you saw my previous reply to those your tactical questions grin

And yes, I knew those your tactical questions were to gauge to see if this person is a "Bluff" or a "True Observer" ( I intentionally called those questions you asked tactical questions Because they're indeed tactical questions).

I also knew already that you are Experienced and could relate to everything I said through the way you asked those questions, those your questions were skillfully constructed and smooth grin, only a person with quality Experience could come up with such questions.
I Find Intelligence very intriguing.

Now, I'm curious, I already know the answer but I'll still go ahead and ask grin

From the answers you've seen and read from me so far, what category do the Fall under?, do the Fall under the category of
" Someone who is either a bluff who has recently faced harsh realities"

Or

Do the Fall under the category of "A true Observer" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.