Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 (39167 Views)

Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Sirmuel1(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Sleep well
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by obonujoker(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2021
RIP sir... Rest, until the day the Lord returns
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Oracleforce: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2021
This man brought Four square church to the lamplight...it was when he was GO. I know the name of the General overseer of Four square church...I don't even know the name of the present GO of four squares except I google it...

Farewell MOG

5 Likes

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by MufasaLion: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2021
giusjr:
What's wrong with Nigeria. Everyone is just dying. Lord have mercy o

People die daily globally

2 Likes

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by alojourdin: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Elsueno: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2021
mafmag:
[color=#000099][/color]

Be careful judging the affairs of the saints in death...Judgement is ongoing over there, let the afterlife realms do their job!!!

grin lmao, what's all these ascribing "sainthood" to another mortal like u. what more proof do u need u are same at him?. There is no any judgement ongoing, everybody will be judged at d same time, No exception to daddy G.O. How can u be judge without d people u might have or not cheated on around?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2021
YungMillionaire:
I know this man. He was not a good man. He treated his district overseers very poorly. One of the district overseers died and his family was never catered for under this useless g.o. No RIP to him. May he rot in hell where he belongs.

Do you know his heart, what contain there in (in KJ words)I, or what rules he was subjected to?
Judge not bro. Jesus knows the heart of all men and the motive behind their actions. He knows what are done in secrets , nothing at all is hidden from Him. Only Jesus shall judge all flesh

5 Likes

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Orpe7(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2021
giusjr:

So people in other countries/ continents no dey die again abi

1 Like

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by ladel(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Rest in peace Daddy.
May God continue to bless the work you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by alfredjags319(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Rest on Daddy

1 Like

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Goldbw122(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Rip
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by DavidEsq(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can he be said to have joined the saints when all those dead in Christ, are sleeping in their graves awaiting the return of Jesus Christ, who will then judge each man's work to then separate saints from sinners in the end - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided
This is how they confuse demselvz. If he answers this question make I castrate myself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Three Nigerian pastors dead in less than a year . May God have mercy

Who died again (apart from TB Joshua)?
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2021
SEGLIZ:

there isn't controversy in Christianity and The Bible only human misinterprets.

Sleep on our Daddy in The Lord.
Since u appear to agree with the other person, why then do u say "sleep on"? Where is this sleeping on taking place?
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2021
YungMillionaire:
I know this man. He was not a good man. He treated his district overseers very poorly. One of the district overseers died and his family was never catered for under this useless g.o. No RIP to him. May he rot in hell where he belongs.

Did you have a first hand info on this, or you heard it from someone?
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2021
phemmyfour:
Figure of speech
No it's not
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by DavidEsq(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What figure of speech would that be? undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by 001spice: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

T.K.O for another Daddy G.O.

I wonder why they're dying younger than their seniors who are not even as holy as them yet gearing up for the next Presidential election in 2023.
will you stop smoking.so 70 years old is young age�

1 Like

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Missyajoke(f): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Afamsi:
Many more will still die between now and 2023. God is doing some work in his house and Nigeria in general

cool cool cool cool Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Missyajoke(f): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2021
YungMillionaire:

It's bad to speak I'll of the dead
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Missyajoke(f): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2021
A lot of things say things they're not sure of about men of God, some people attributes Pastors wealth to tithes and offerings which is bad. Do you think it is easy to cast and bind demons abiii What you're not sure of don't say it and if it's true who are you to Judge a man of God were you there when God called him into the ministry.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by molbic(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2021
YungMillionaire:
you've cast your verdict baa ,. Anyway God has the final say

1 Like

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by zinizta: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can he be said to have joined the saints when all those dead in Christ, are sleeping in their graves awaiting the return of Jesus Christ, who will then judge each man's work to then separate saints from sinners in the end - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided

Christ's return reunite a transformed flesh of the sleeping saints in a split second with the heavenly souls in the sky.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by AdedoyinO(f): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2021
Rest on sir. May God comfort the Foursquare family.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by drightguy(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2021
giusjr:

Mr righteousness will say "we are in the last days"

Don't be surprised about death, it will surely come in one manner or the other.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Your comment made us to log in today,
We were planning to come back online on Monday prior now,
And this is the ONLY thing we want to say to you,
"MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU AND HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL, for you don't know what you are doing".

And we want to advise you as elders to go on your knees, with this man's photo on your phone, look into his eyes and say "I AM VERY SORRY for what I typed about you Reverend Badejo, Please forgive me Daddy".

Do this as soon as you can, if not by or before 21 days, there may be consequences.
So says the HOLY SPIRIT.

And not only you, but same goes to each and any member that liked and shared what you posted.

We won't say more than this.

May Rev Wilson Badejo's soul REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
He was a Good man,
he lived a good life.

We Rise.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by neonly: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2021
prekumohtim:

Do you know his heart, what contain there in (in KJ words)I, or what rules he was subjected to?
Judge not bro. Jesus knows the heart of all men and the motive behind their actions. He knows what are done in secrets , nothing at all is hidden from Him. Only Jesus shall judge all flesh

Hope u had abt dis by der fruit ye sha know them
Christian are not supposed to be Christian(not a title) it people dat should call u a christain because of yur way of life (Christ like)
So pls leave OP alone today I know Wify no go come back till 4 because of dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by CoolAmbience(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

T.K.O for another Daddy G.O.

I wonder why they're dying younger than their seniors who are not even as holy as them yet gearing up for the next Presidential election in 2023.

Keep wondering.

Man can't be God.

Is there now an instrument for measuring holiness?

Una wey dey go Church upandan dey always feel say una better pass people wey nor dey go.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by CoolAmbience(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2021
giusjr:

Mtchewww.

Where are people not dying?

Abeg, make we hear word, before una go manufacture another conspiracy theory.

Death don dey wan turn an exclusive Nigerian thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.