Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 (39165 Views)

Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by MztaIkp(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Rest with Lord, Rev.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by faithfull18(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oracleforce:
This man brought Four square church to the lamplight...it was when he was GO. I know the name of the General overseer of Four square church...I don't even know the name of the present GO of four squares except I google it...

Farewell MOG
Iyin Aboyeji's dad is the present G.O.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Freelancerx: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Rest in peace Sir
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Daroldigits: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Are you the judge? If not keep your mouth safe
YungMillionaire:
I know this man.? He was not a good man. He treated his district overseers very poorly. One of the district overseers died and his family was never catered for under this useless g.o. No RIP to him. May he rot in hell where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by wjxavier(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
“The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil (to come).“

Isaiah 57

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

T.K.O for another Daddy G.O.

I wonder why they're dying younger than their seniors who are not even as holy as them yet gearing up for the next Presidential election in 2023.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
HEY REST IN PEACE.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by AngelicBeing: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
sad
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Image123(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What figure of speech would that be? undecided

David slept with his fathers, you take that literally right? Always the truculent one.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Jsabigi: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Rest in Peace with your God and maker. We'll soon join you where there shall be joy eternal.
The Church will certainly miss you but, we know where you are-in the most glorious place with our Savior Jesus Christ.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Preacherrr(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
MAY THE CURE TO THIS YOUR SICKNESS NEVER BE FOUND. NOW THAT YOU HAVE FINISH CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A MAN OF GOD, REMEMBER THAT YOU WON'T LIVE FOREVER.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder why they're dying younger than their seniors who are not even as holy as them yet gearing up for the next Presidential election in 2023.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Olayemitemitope(f): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
YungMillionaire:
I know this man. He was not a good man. He treated his district overseers very poorly. One of the district overseers died and his family was never catered for under this useless g.o. No RIP to him. May he rot in hell where he belongs.
You should mind your statement towards the Man of God, either is man of devil nothing concern you, you are not the one to judge him, are you God? Are you the one that called him? Why are you judging him? While Bible said that we should not judge, so that we will not be judged.

Daddy Badejo, May Your Gentle Soul Rest in Perfect Peace
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
zinizta:
Christ's return reunite a transformed flesh of the sleeping saints in a split second with the heavenly souls in the sky.
There are no saints in the graves but simply those who believe in Jesus Christ. undecided

The title of sainthood is conferred on them after their individual works have been judged by Jesus Christ, not before. So, stoo deceiving yourself putting your trust in men and their ways. undecided

God warned you of this when He declared to you that cursed is a man who puts his trust in another man ... Jeremiah 17 vs 5 undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
aku626:

True every mans work will be judged at the judgement seat of God were their works will be tried by fire.
Judgement comes immediately after death.
So With the rest of the saint he will await final trial
Pls I don’t know too much Bible o just thinking out loud
Judgment comes immediately after death even through Jesus Christ said it will not take place until after His return? undecided

There are no "saints" in the grave. There are only those who believed in Jesus Christ - Peter, John, Paul.. etc... are all still there in their graves waiting for their works to be judged at the end like that of every other person who once claimed to believe. So please stop fooling self with these beliefs conferred on on by these same Mogs. undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Juliusmomoh: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Longtime o
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by judedwriter(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
shocked this is a real shocker!

Wish his family fortitude to bear the loss and comfort of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by YungMillionaire: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
post=104554685:
Your comment made us to log in today, We were planning to come back online on Monday prior now

Edited: After listening to the testimonies from fellow Nairalanders about Rev. Badejo, I began to question myself about my opinions of him. I did a little research and found out that Rev Badejo was not the G.O in charge during the events I witnessed. I sincerely and humbly apologize to his family, friends and fellow Christians. There is no excuse for my carelessness. And I will like to express my appreciation to the Nairalanders who challenged my opinion and forced me to do a re-think and realize my error. Thank you for holding my feet to the fire. Iron sharpens Iron. And without your pushback I may not have arrived at the truth. May the Gentle Soul of the dearly departed Rev. Badejo rest in peace. May the family he left behind find unlimited favor before humans and God. And may those of us who are left behind be found worthy when our time comes.

1 Like

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can he be said to have joined the saints when all those dead in Christ, are sleeping in their graves awaiting the return of Jesus Christ, who will then judge each man's work to then separate saints from sinners in the end - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided

Jesus will come to judge those alive not those who have gone b4.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
jaxxy:
Jesus will come to judge those alive not those who have gone b4.
Where did Jesus Christ tell you that one? undecided

Did you happen to ever read the parable of the 10 brides - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13? undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
He has fought the good fight of faith.
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by OpemipoDoyin: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
majamajic:

So 4square rotates GO
That's nice
Yh I think 5 years tenure.For 2 tenures maximum .
Although im the case of Meduoye he left a year b4 the time because the maximum year is 70
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by OpemipoDoyin: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
FrankGiel:

U are regurgitating what you were told. DOs are very powerful in Foursquare. If the DO was really impactful, his members will rally around his family..
there are 2 types of districts:
1 full fledged districts they got d money and big population
2 missionary districts not so ...
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by majamajic(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
OpemipoDoyin:
Yh I think 5 years tenure.For 2 tenures maximum .
Although im the case of Meduoye he left a year b4 the time because the maximum year is 70

That's nice
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by DisLifeSha: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's appointed for a man to die and comes judgement

Kobojunkie:
How can he be said to have joined the saints when all those dead in Christ, are sleeping in their graves awaiting the return of Jesus Christ, who will then judge each man's work to then separate saints from sinners in the end - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
DisLifeSha:
It's appointed for a man to die and comes judgement
Sure, and that judgment comes when Jesus Christ returns, so until then man remains in his grave waiting for that judgement to come. undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by FrankGiel: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nice one bro
YungMillionaire:
Edited: After listening to the testimonies from fellow Nairalanders about Rev. Badejo, I began to question myself about my opinions of him. I did a little research and found out that Rev Badejo was not the G.O in charge during the events I witnessed. I sincerely and humbly apologize to his family, friends and fellow Christians. There is no excuse for my carelessness. And I will like to express my appreciation to the Nairalanders below who challenged my opinion and forced me to do a re-think and realize my error. Thank you for holding my feet to the fire. Iron sharpens Iron. And without your pushback I may not have arrived at the truth. May the Gentle Soul of the dearly departed Rev. Badejo rest in peace. May the family he left behind find unlimited favor before humans and God. And may those of us who are left behind be found worthy when our time comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by pfadom: 2:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Go read the Jesus' story of Lazarus and the rich man. No reference was made to judgement. The saints will be in Paradise prior to judgement, while the unsaved is already condemned.

Second, Jesus told the thief on His right that he will be with Him that same day in Paradise.

QED
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Aug 09, 2021
pfadom:

Go read the Jesus' story of Lazarus and the rich man. No reference was made to judgement. The saints will be in Paradise prior to judgement, while the unsaved is already condemned.

Second, Jesus told the thief on His right that he will be with Him that same day in Paradise.
QED
That story was meant as a parable to teach you that no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living of what is to come. undecided

You know this because the same Jesus Christ taught you using another parable in Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 - the parable of the 10 brides, that entry into Heaven will not happen until after the bridegroom has returned. He even taught literally in the same Chapter, Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, explaining how after He returns, He will separate those in His flock info sheep and goats where the sheep are those whose works are judged good while the goats are those whose works are judged for He'll. undecided

Jesus Christ never taught you that there is such a place called Paradise in His Kingdom. Instead, He taught of a Heaven and a Hell and that they will remain unoccupied until He returns. He taught that those who are dead in Christ will sleep in their grwved until He returns to raise them- John 5 vs 16 - 29.

The mention of Paradise on the cross, is not as part of the Kingdom of God which Jesus Christ taught and so should not be assumed such. undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by DisLifeSha: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2021
There's immediate judgement. No waiting in the grave

Kobojunkie:
Sure, and that judgment comes when Jesus Christ returns, so until then man remains in his grave waiting for that judgement to come. undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Kobojunkie: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
DisLifeSha:
There's immediate judgement. No waiting in the grave
For those dead in Christ, not according to Jesus Christ. So do you believe in Jesus Christ or do you worship another god? undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by DisLifeSha: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Anybody. Stop confusing yourself. God created everybody
Kobojunkie:
For those dead in Christ, not according to Jesus Christ. So do you believe in Jesus Christ or do you worship another god? undecided
Re: Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Anybody. Stop confusing yourself. God created everybody
Did God give eternal life to everybody? undecided

Don't mistake your confusion for mine. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.