Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion (1819 Views)

Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Go through my previous post when we are thinking of aborting the pregnancy and also after we decided to leave the baby
https://www.nairaland.com/6467069/fiancee-pregnant-im-thinking-considering

https://www.nairaland.com/6545843/after-thinking-aborting-pregnancy-fiancee

Now, we have take a bold step to do introduction.
I've gone through a lot but I just pray that God should bless me soon to be able to take care of the baby and the mother.

NOTE: Incase you see employment opportunity for me, I'm a HND graduate in Civil Engineering. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by culf: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Congratulations!!! way to go.

#Na introduction be this, how traditional go come be?
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by Ammishaddai: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
It is well my brother . God will see you through and bless your new home
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by SUCKCESSFUL: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Congratulations bruh, E no easy.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by goodmorning40: 12:42am On Aug 08, 2021
The problem with young people is that they see their future before they ate ready for it

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 1:45am On Aug 08, 2021
Thanks a lot @ SUCKCESSFUL ammishaddai and culf

@ goodmorning40 , plz explain better

1 Like

Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by dobnina(f): 6:39am On Aug 08, 2021
culf:
Congratulations!!! way to go.

#Na introduction be this, how traditional go come be?
Hmmmmmmm
So Op did a lavish introduction instead of him to save money for baby things and hospital bills.
No wonder he took down the picture.
Let me drink water and mind my Business.
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2021
goodmorning40:
The problem with young people is that they see their future before they ate ready for it

They see? Or they enter before they are ready?

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by Sugardick: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Hope God answer your prayers very soon ooo because e no easy. brace yourself for embarrassments from your wife and her family unless you make that money quick
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by culf: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
dobnina:

Hmmmmmmm
So Op did a lavish introduction instead of him to save money for baby things and hospital bills.
No wonder he took down the picture.
Let me drink water and mind my Business.

lol...Very true though. When I saw the picture, I was surprised. It wasn't necessary at all but that's probably what she want and he obliged her though to me, it was not necessary.

How Trad go come be na with intro like that?
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
@ dobnina and culf, I understand your thought but u should have ask questions on why I go for such introduction.
Though the did have been done already but majority of what happens yesterday was as a support of lot of people both from my family and her family.
This is what they want and they did it. I can't stop dem from doing what will give dem peace of mind as long as it doesn't affect me too much
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by AmuAwusa: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
wentroublecomes:
@ dobnina and culf, I understand your thought but u should have ask questions on why I go for such introduction.
Though the did have been done already but majority of what happens yesterday was as a support of lot of people both from my family and her family.
This is what they want and they did it. I can't stop dem from doing what will give dem peace of mind as long as it doesn't affect me too much

Both families are good families.
Don't listen to naysayers, you did a good thing.
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by culf: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
wentroublecomes:

OK, no hard feelings bro, just expressing what I feel base on our economy now.

with such support, you could have turn it to trad and know you're married, some people combine trad and intro while others combine trad and wedding to reduce cost these days.

All the same, Congrats and its time to start preparing for your little angel's arrival.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by Nuelito: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ok...seen... Wehdone
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by Resurgent2016: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Go through my previous post when we are thinking of aborting the pregnancy and also after we decided to leave the baby
https://www.nairaland.com/6467069/fiancee-pregnant-im-thinking-considering

https://www.nairaland.com/6545843/after-thinking-aborting-pregnancy-fiancee

Now, we have take a bold step to do introduction.
I've gone through a lot but I just pray that God should bless me soon to be able to take care of the baby and the mother.

NOTE: Incase you see employment opportunity for me, I'm a HND graduate in Civil Engineering. Thanks

Congrats bro.

Open piggyvest acct and start saving 1-2k at least every week.

I dont want to scare you but 30k may not cut ot for a family with a kid under this buhari economy and its good you plan with your current income while aggressively pushing for better
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
culf:

OK, no hard feelings bro, just expressing what I feel base on our economy now.

with such support, you could have turn it to trad and know you're married, some people combine trad and intro while others combine trad and wedding to reduce cost these days.

All the same, Congrats and its time to start preparing for your little angel's arrival.

All the best

Thanks so much sir. I appreciate
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Both families are good families.
Don't listen to naysayers, you did a good thing.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by elonmuskbaby: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Murderer like you lipsrsealed

You killed a baby from the mother's womb because of fok lipsrsealed
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 4:14am On Aug 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Murderer like you lipsrsealed

You killed a baby from the mother's womb because of fok lipsrsealed

Who killed a baby?
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by elonmuskbaby: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Who killed a baby?
you
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
you

How did I kill a baby?
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by elonmuskbaby: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:

How did I kill a baby?
by abortion
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
by abortion

I believed u didn't read the post before u started talking. Learn to read and understand before talking.
Where did I mentioned I abort baby?
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by elonmuskbaby: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:

I believed u didn't read the post before u started talking. Learn to read and understand before talking.
Where did I mentioned I abort baby?
bye.

just trolling tongue
Re: Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion by wentroublecomes: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
bye.

just trolling tongue

I pity u bro. Just trolling or u don't understand write-ups. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? / Guys, Who Comes First Your Mum Or Your Wife? / She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.