Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? (512 Views)

Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by Omooba77: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Does Anything Exist that God Can not Do?
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by writetopoker: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2021
Yes
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Allah is able to do all things!

But some things are unbefitting for Him.

Like having son.

Becoming three persons in trinity.

Etc.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by Omooba77: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Like having son.

Etc.

Thank you, May the Grace of God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost be with you.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by AntiChristian: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Omooba77:

Thank you, May the Grace of God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost be with you.

I only need the grace of Allah.

Not the grace of three persons!
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Like having son.

Etc.
But your Koran also acknowledges that God had a Son, by the saying Jesus is the Word of God who was born of a virgin, even though it didn't reveal that the Word of God, is also the seed of God.

Hence although you're ignorant of the meaning of that saying, it's written right there in the Koran you claim to have emanated from God, that Jesus is the Son of God. It's the revelation that's not given to you, so by seeing, you don't see.

1 Like

Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Omooba77:
Does Anything Exist that God Can not Do?

Yes, plenty. For example your god cannot build a simple house or write a book or even just even speak audibly to people today. Nobody has filmed 1 single angel in all the years churches have been recording programs and services so your god cannot make 1 angel visible for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by malvisguy212: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2021
LordReed:

Yes, plenty. For example your god cannot build a simple house or write a book or even just even speak audibly to people today. Nobody has filmed 1 single angel in all the years churches have been recording programs and services so your god cannot make 1 angel visible for all to see.
okay.......that what science thought you.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2021
malvisguy212:
okay.......that what science thought you.

Taught not thought. Well has your god built a house or written a book? No so science has nothing to do with it.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Like having son.

Etc.

Yet your Allah cannot build a simple temple but had to convert the temple of other gods.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by Workch: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Yes, god cannot make himself to exist. He cannot do that

4 Likes

Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by AntiChristian: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2021
LordReed:

Yet your Allah cannot build a simple temple but had to convert the temple of other gods.

Who created the temple in the first place?
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Who created the temple in the first place?

Human beings.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2021
LordReed:

Human beings.

Allah created all things!
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Allah created all things!

Stop dreaming. Your Allah is as active as a doornail.

1 Like

Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by AntiChristian: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
But your Koran also acknowledges that God had a Son, by the saying Jesus is the Word of God who was born of a virgin, even though it didn't reveal that the Word of God, is also the seed of God.

Hence although you're ignorant of the meaning of that saying, it's written right there in the Koran you claim to have emanated from God, that Jesus is the Son of God. It's the revelation that's not given to you by seeing, you don't see.

Stop telling lies.

Allah has no son, partner, helper, etc.

Nowhere is it written that Allah has a son or Jesus is son of God.

And "word of God" is a title of Jesus as his creation was from a word from Allah.

When Allah intends to create a thing He says to it "be" and it is.

In Qu'ran 19:30 Jesus is a servant of Allah.
Jesus did miracles by the permission of Allah!
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Like having son.

Etc.

Exactly, allah is able to deceived and cheated as the best cheater and deceiver. Also allah can become even more than three persons by using "WE" "US" "OUR" etc continue disgracing allah, I'm lovin it

Qur'an 3:54

And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and Allah is the best of the cheaters/deceivers.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Stop telling lies.

Allah has no son, partner, helper, etc.

Nowhere is it written that Allah has a son or Jesus is son of God.

And "word of God" is a title of Jesus as his creation was from a word from Allah.

When Allah intends to create a thing He says to it "be" and it is.

In Qu'ran 19:30 Jesus is a servant of Allah.
Jesus did miracles by the permission of Allah!

You dey lie for Africa bobo yii cheesy

Your allah willed to have a son nah

Qur'an 39:4

If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created. Be He Glorified! He is Allah, the One, the Absolute.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by Monogamy: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021
So many oo.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Yes. God cannot do evil.

By the way, why are Muslims commenting on Christian topics?

Are Christians allowed to comment on Islam topics?

If you need FINANCIAL SUPPORT, see my signature.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by AntiChristian: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You dey lie for Africa bobo yii cheesy

Your allah willed to have a son nah

Qur'an 39:4

If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created. Be He Glorified! He is Allah, the One, the Absolute.

Abeg! Keep shut! Tell your English teacher to explain the language to you. I no dey reply you again since you lacked comprehension.

I said Allah has no son. You are saying He willed to have a son!

You need prayers!
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by AntiChristian: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
LordReed:

Stop dreaming. Your Allah is as active as a doornail.

Don't worry, hopefully when you meet Him you'll be able to say this.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Don't worry, hopefully when you meet Him you'll be able to say this.

When shall I be meeting your Allah?
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by AntiChristian: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
LordReed:

When shall I be meeting your Allah?

Sooner than you think!
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sooner than you think!

Oh really? I don't recall giving him an appointment.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by KnownUnknown: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
LordReed:

Oh really? I don't recall giving him an appointment.

Careful now, or else Allah might just chop your head off but AntiChristian will be the one holding the machete
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg! Keep shut! Tell your English teacher to explain the language to you. I no dey reply you again since you lacked comprehension.

I said Allah has no son. You are saying He willed to have a son!

You need prayers!

Wait ooo don't tell me say that verse dey give you headache. Or I should put it in another way you'll understand?

Quran says allah willed to have a son, allah determined to have a son but none of you slaves is worthy to be his or her son. check the meaning of willed nah abeg.
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by garugaru: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
God can not lick this
Re: Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Careful now, or else Allah might just chop your head off but AntiChristian will be the one holding the machete

LoL! If only wishes were a kobo a dozen.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, September 28,2021 / Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! / How True Are This Claims By An Islamic Scholar SHEIKH HABEEBUBULLAH?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.