Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals (36565 Views)

OPINION: Can A Legit Hustling Nigerian Make It 'big' Without Involving In Fraud? / How Do I Get My Money From Debtors Without Involving The Police? / Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
There are some people I thought made their wealth with genuine honesty but when I partnered with them then I know behind that honesty is something else
grin .... You go Fear .... I'm never enticed by Glamour....... If you have what it takes don't be closer to Wealthy folks ..... if you gonna be .... You must be rooted yourself if not .... You will be a sacrificed to the god of Wealth grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cholls:
My brother to be rich you have to have these values

-Opportunism with lack of empathy
-Overwhelming pride
-Manipulator
-Liar
-Selfishness
-Devious
-Deceitful
And you will not last in the corridor of Riches .... You will die because once you fvcked with powers beyond your wealth or conglomerate of small powers.... You will be done !!

To be Wealthy, You must be opposite of everything you mentioned except:

"Opportunism with lack of Empathy"......

Meanwhile, to maintain your stance .... Know your level, know when to Roar and when to Chill .....

Also, Never fight the Government grin .... Never Fight a Constituted Power grin
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by MrColdsweat: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
DonroxyII:
That's true .... how can one man hold the lives of Millions in his Hands and determine their fortune ............

That itself is Dirtiness .................

Do you know how many people that are poor today simply because Dangote, Elumelu, Adenuga etc must stay Wealthy at all cost no matter what the economy says Boom or Doom

That itself involves Manipulation and Cheating.

But they all call it Smartness grin grin ......

Whereas it all involved Dealings .... In financial cycle they call it

insider dealing: Ability to be privy to beneficial information before it gets to public ......

I wanna be Wealthy too so I know what it is !

Wealth is nothing but the aggregation of stolen Labour and resources.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
bepositive11:

This is a very interesting question.

I recently watched an interview with Obi Cubana where he said that integrity is one of the most important skills required for success in business

What I will say is that if you look at wealthy people of the likes of Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, while they don't directly take part in dirty deals of the sort you mentioned, they look for ways to suppress competitors by any means

I recently chatted with a former senior executive of Microsoft and he told me that their Edge browser is pretty much a duplicate of Google Chrome. They copied the exact same code. Not a dirty deal but it is cheating in a way

Speaking of Jeff, Amazon cannibalize their competitors. They either try to buy them over and if they disagree, they put them out of business by driving costs down and so on

Dangote runs monopolies. Microsoft Windows was also a monopoly for years which contributed immensely to Bill's wealth

So, my point is that, to win a big market share and become wealthy, business men need to find a way to undercut their competitors. Now, is this illegal? No, it's not. Their tactics are legal, yet they may not seem ethical

You cannot be a good Samaritan and become wealthy. You'll have to pull some strings in ways that may not seem ethical. Yet, the wealthy tend to be very hard working, very intelligent, very wise, and so on. They also have very high levels of personal growth. They see the world and think very differently compared to average citizens. Their character is also very different. All this contributes to their extreme success

FYI, I'm not talking about criminals and politicians who get their money through illegal means. My comment is about wealthy business men and women
Hmmm, Your Brain is well Nourished .... I know you love Fish ... Fishe gives such a very good Brain oil for such submissions!!
You well lubed !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by bepositive11: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
DonroxyII:
Hmmm, Your Brain is well Nourished .... I know you love Fish ... Fishe gives such a very good Brain oil for such submissions!!
You well lubed !!

Lol grin

Thanks for the compliment. Glad you liked my comment

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Musiccover: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Officialgarri:

I am one of the 1% if your statistics is reasonable
Please I need help o
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by HBB1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
DonroxyII:
You think there is no manipulation and cheating in football .... or no Manipulation and cheating in Medicine and Basketball......

No game fixing and Manipulation of dead bodies for Research and Development........

Most of you are just born not to think wider...

Wealth comes with Dirtiness...... If you wanna know ... Start climbing the ladder and see for yourself! ....

Wealthy ones cry behind close door ........... It comes with Prices Sweet and unsweet ........

When you are making decisions that can influence a lot .... it comes with costs .... Cost of Decision making can be severe or simple ... But there are costs !

You are quite daft!

Wallow in you poverty.

I am a professional and a businessman...

I make good money working hard and by my brain power.

I havent stolen from anyone nor dipped my hands in anything foul.

Broke-ass!
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
HBB1:

You are quite daft!

Wallow in you poverty.

I am a professional and a businessman...

I make good money working hard and by my brain power.

I havent stolen from anyone nor dipped my hands in anything foul.

Broke-ass!

Na you go first get money in your family abi ... e dey shack you grin ....
https://www.nairaland.com/6680806/nigerian-medical-student-shocked-see#104333859 ... let me shock your ancestors cheesy .... No be medical scam be that.... Some Docs will be cashing out from those deals ......
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
Their natural senses is deceiving them
You dey mind them ...

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
you are among the 3% wise people that has commented on this thread
Thanks sir !

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by blahc007: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:

Yeah using dirty money to pay clean money or hardwork.
This one no folo bro....who buys from u no concern u.
A ritualist must eat food, and he/she must buy it from one Deeper life mama wey de street de sell Fufu...
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by blahc007: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
viyon02:
Very simple question, in the Bible, Satan show Jesus riches of the world and he said worship me and I will give to you all this riches of this world. But Jesus rejected the offer.
Note. The meaning and implications of Satan action is that riches and wealth belong to him and anybody that will have it will have to worship him: and Jesus did not deny the fact that Satan doesn't own it. So for anyone to be wealthy he or she needs to worship the devil, politicians, high ranking business men belong to one group or the other.
However, God still give to his children but not more than necessary. Untill new world or paradise when God will have full control of this system money and fame belong to the devil.
False doctrine
Who ever taught u these doesn't mean well for you...
Naso poverty take de start
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by blahc007: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:
When I mean dirty deeds, I mean manipulation, cheating, fortifying of document and many more.

When you look the good business and transaction you have done, over the years, you see that you have wasted your time, you have had different opportunity to make your life wealthy, but you justlet it slide because you want to have a good record, but along time line no money to finance your life. And you have the opportunity again, is it wise to do the dirty deeds or not.. regarding the consequences that follow.
Let this mind be in you...
Some atheist and other unbelievers made clean money...I know it's had to believe this.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by SonofGod231: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jodera:
Not necessarily a metaphor.
In Jewish land, there's a little door where people and animals(like donkey and camel) can pass. But they'll need to bend and move past it slowly (cos it's height is little compared to nomal doors/gate). That little opening or door/gate is what is called or known as "eye of the needle" in Israel
That eye of the needle, the camel can pass it, but it'll be with great difficulty. And that place still exist till now in Israel

So to your question...
Yes, literally, a camel can go through the eye of the needle, Jesus was referring to

That's what it looks like below
You're absolutely right.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Goldbw122(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
blahc007:

Let this mind be in you...
Some atheist and other unbelievers made clean money...I know it's had to believe this.
So you said, am really amaze how people accuse other people of doing wrong when they are the one doing the evil deeds.. very funny
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by HBB1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
DonroxyII:
Na you go first get money in your family abi ... e dey shack you grin ....
https://www.nairaland.com/6680806/nigerian-medical-student-shocked-see#104333859 ... let me shock your ancestors cheesy .... No be medical scam be that.... Some Docs will be cashing out from those deals ......

Naah!

I don't come from poverty.

It's a shame however that you will die poor!

You detest rich people and their money, so you can't be helped.

Pele o!
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Adebajo321: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Absolutely Yesss
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by viyon02: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
blahc007:

False doctrine
Who ever taught u these doesn't mean well for you...
Naso poverty take de start
ok, thanks.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by executive12: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
In normal countries, yes. But definitely not in Nigeria.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2021
NairaMaster1:

[s]Up to 40% Sir. My younger brother and I are living testimonies.

Be diligent and consistent in you business.

Let me assure you that all these interview and CV guys can not be wealthy. What do I mean? Salary is a scam. I saw my business growing from scratch to over a billion.

I was building a house in a choice area annually for 10 years. From the 10th year I was capable of building 5 units of 3 bedroom bungalows annually for 3 years then 2 units of 4 bedroom duplex annually for 3 years in powerful areas of Abuja. The more you make the easier it becomes for you.

Properties alone give me millions annually . I reinvest it to properties. Learn from this.

Stay positive and[/s] know your God.

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2021
DonroxyII:
grin .... You go Fear .... I'm never enticed by Glamour....... If you have what it takes don't be closer to Wealthy folks ..... if you gonna be .... You must be rooted yourself if not .... You will be a sacrificed to the god of Wealth grin

Hmmm very true, "The Adelekes" comes to mind.....
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2021
HBB1:

Naah!

I don't come from poverty.

It's a shame however that you will die poor!

You detest rich people and their money, so you can't be helped.

Pele o!
I love wealthy people because it takes more than enough to be Wealthy and remain wealthy but All Wealth has "?" .... due to the constant needs to stay afloat ..... it will always requires stepping on foot but how can a kid like you know anything ..... Anyway, we are here to teach bunch of you at our spare time!!

U be mumu ... how person wey u no sabi die poor ....

Ur left Nyansh ... Iwona pele ... Olori pelebe, Elego fifi, elenu Sonpa tongue
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DannyG8(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
viyon02:
sorry I mean God
ok
Noted
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by HBB1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
DonroxyII:
I love wealthy people because it takes more than enough to be Wealthy and remain wealthy but All Wealth has "?" .... due to the constant needs to stay afloat ..... it will always requires stepping on foot but how can a kid like you know anything ..... Anyway, we are here to teach bunch of you at our spare time!!

U be mumu ... how person wey u no sabi die poor ....

Ur left Nyansh ... Iwona pele ... Olori pelebe, Elego fifi, elenu Sonpa tongue

Who is yout kid?

What does a broke ass like you want to teach me?
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by xavuv: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Big YES
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by caandi: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Well it’s possible to make good money without involving yourself in dirt. There are wealthy men that are believers and fear God but there’s something my mum always says “to make money you must be mean , you must have mind and sincerely even men that made their money legitimately are always mean, they don’t give easily and they aren’t soft hearted. May God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Echowas: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Evolutionlove:

People like you no reach TEN for shiiiithole again.....
Wetin man go do.
Show me love sir

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Jodera: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
SonofGod231:

You're absolutely right.
Thanks boss
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Goalnaldo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
humilitypays:
Op asked is it possible to be rich without soiling your ha

If I and few friends I know who were born poor can achieve it without migrating to abroad or doing dirty things, then you and any other person can do same.

Don't doubt what you don't believe in.

Check my profile and posts, I have been in the struggling league even here, so I am not invincible, some people know me in person okay
please sir drop something for your brother here 2123330150 UBA. Things are very tight for me at the moment
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Jafaar: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jodera:
Not necessarily a metaphor.
In Jewish land, there's a little door where people and animals(like donkey and camel) can pass. But they'll need to bend and move past it slowly (cos it's height is little compared to nomal doors/gate). That little opening or door/gate is what is called or known as "eye of the needle" in Israel
That eye of the needle, the camel can pass it, but it'll be with great difficulty. And that place still exist till now in Israel

So to your question...
Yes, literally, a camel can go through the eye of the needle, Jesus was referring to

That's what it looks like below
wow,this scripture always confused me
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Missionaire: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2021
It is possible but very very difficult.
I have learnt that life is not all about black and white, there are also grey areas.
For example, many Nigerians cheated to get their FSLC, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB results. Those certificates will be used to get admission into higher institutions.
So the knowledge you got in university for example is a product of your WAEC certificate which you cheated to get. And then you use that university certificate to get a job.
The system is already programmed to make you cheat at some point or the other.
I believe we cannot be perfect, however, we should do that which has the least negative impact on others and the society at large.
If Mr A can do a job very well but his age is past the required age which may not be his fault because he graduated late due to corruption in PUTME, strikes, insecurity and other factors beyond his control and he then reduces his age to get that job, he has done that which has the least negative impact on others and the society.
This cannot be compared to Mr B who decided to sell hard drugs or human organs to be financially free. Mr B actions compared to Mr A has greater negative impacts on others and the society at large.
Humans are corrupt, some are more corrupt than others. The system of Nigeria is programmed to make you commit some form of crime no matter how little to get comfortable no matter how minimal the comfort is.
In the US for example, one can get comfortably rich doing the right thing. Maybe starting an online business or offline business and making say 10k dollars per month using the power of the internet, sales and marketing etc.
He may have to dabble into crime like selling of user's data, bribing etc to get to a very high level of making millions and billions of dollars in profit.
But Nigeria own no dey like that. To even get 50k Naira per month Job, you must commit some form of crime. To even start a small business, you must commit some crime.
You will have to bribe FG officials, State Officials, LG officials, Security Officials etc.
The Courts will frustrate you until you are ready to oil some hands which is a crime. The police will frustrate you until you bribe.
Sometimes you will have to lie.
To stay ahead of the competition, you may have to do some illegalities.

That is the Nigerian system for you.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by viyon02: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
DannyG8:
ok
Noted
Hummmmm, l see, someone just said you should leave Badagry what do you see to that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Online Football Betting Site What Do You Think??? / Bill Gates Speaks Pidgin English On BBC (Video) / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.