Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals (36589 Views)

OPINION: Can A Legit Hustling Nigerian Make It 'big' Without Involving In Fraud? / How Do I Get My Money From Debtors Without Involving The Police? / Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by mayhead(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

But the bible said it is more easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. U & I know it is not possible for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, invariably it is not possible for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Now why would the bible make such a grave statement about the rich?? If u study that part of the scripture very well, the bible generalized it, meaning the bible knows before any man becomes wealthy he must have done something unholy! You mentioned bill gates? U can't even trust yourself let alone another human. Michael Jackson had great talent, but we heard a lot of evil affiliations with him, even with his talent. No man will ever expose his evil deeds, including u! The few little bad things u must have done in secret u will never say it. Riches come with a lot of evil affiliations. Even Christ told the rich man in the bible that wanted to follow him to give his wealth to the poor, riches is not something for true a Christian. That's just the truth!
The only reason you’d know something micheal Jackson did or any other rich human does is because they are wealthy and you are not
Most of you say things like if you found a way to be rich now you’d not take it, just because you keep believing on what the white man says
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
dat is the mystery of the wealth of sinners...if u think its false,then i cannot argue
stanliwise:
[s][/s]
Stop writing rubbish
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
do u knw bill gate in person apart from what the media feed u with?...see in life,only u knw urself,and think u r normal,everybody is not the same(don't knw hw u will interprete that)...it's not what they made believe
mayhead:

People will just come here and say some type of things
Why would someone just come and say all riches and wealth belong to satan grin
So does this mean riches are only meant for pastors or the likes or they are also worshipping satan
Or bill gates that worked with his sense shouldn’t have had money unless he was worshipping satan….SMH
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
07044299965 i will love those content too... Pls,thats my whatsapp number
viyon02:
sorry ooo Oga, but the fact is your pastors Belong to one cult group or other that is just the fact, it is never rubish and for bill gate you just mention, please make research about him and some aligation set against him, send me your mobile line and I will WhatsApp some things about him for you, see bro. There many things you don't understand about this life, please don't be envious of any rich man ok. Yes God do give money but he wouldn't give you what is beyond normal.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by stanliwise(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
dat is the mystery of the wealth of sinners...if u think its false,then i cannot argue
But I can’t paint a picture to a color blind
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Please, who are you?
We once met on the REDPILL thread.....
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lol...its well
stanliwise:

But I can’t paint a picture to a color blind
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:
When I mean dirty deeds, I mean manipulation, cheating, fortifying of document and many more.

When you look the good business and transaction you have done, over the years, you see that you have wasted your time, you have had different opportunity to make your life wealthy, but you justlet it slide because you want to have a good record, but along time line no money to finance your life. And you have the opportunity again, is it wise to do the dirty deeds or not.. regarding the consequences that follow.
In Nigeria, No !

In the Global world of today No!! .....

If you don't meet Devil, Devil will meet you ....

Devil will chase you out of your legit work or use your clean work to cleanse her dirts

If you don't know how to wine and dine with Devil, you will be choked ....
If you are more devilish than the Devil ... You are saved !!

Top of the World in terms of Wealth and Power is Quite Stormy and thunderous .....

To maintain Cleanliness, You must be ready to go to War and War is Dirty itself .... There shall be Damages and innocent souls can be involved as collateral Damages !!

The least you can get from Wealthy people is "Manipulation" .... No one among them is sincere .... No one!!
Across any sector that engineers and oil their Wealth !!

Wealth is Dirty !! ..... You can stay off dirtiness then stay off being Wealthy just be Rich and comfortable!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Poleski: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:
When I mean dirty deeds, I mean manipulation, cheating, fortifying of document and many more.

When you look the good business and transaction you have done, over the years, you see that you have wasted your time, you have had different opportunity to make your life wealthy, but you justlet it slide because you want to have a good record, but along time line no money to finance your life. And you have the opportunity again, is it wise to do the dirty deeds or not.. regarding the consequences that follow.

Becoming wealthy without engaging in dirty activities is very hard in a society like ours that's massively corrupt.

It's actually possible to be wealthy without dirty deals but it takes time and self-control
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Goldbw122(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
DonroxyII:
In Nigeria, No !

In the world of today No .....

Top of the World in terms of Wealth and Power is Quite Stormy and thunderous!!
That means this world is a world of dungeon and jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Its a lie...read to the end of that bible passage,and see what GOD said he will give to those that follow him...poverty neither is not for a genuine believer
Rubbiish:

But the bible said it is more easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. U & I know it is not possible for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, invariably it is not possible for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Now why would the bible make such a grave statement about the rich?? If u study that part of the scripture very well, the bible generalized it, meaning the bible knows before any man becomes wealthy he must have done something unholy! You mentioned bill gates? U can't even trust yourself let alone another human. Michael Jackson had great talent, but we heard a lot of evil affiliations with him, even with his talent. No man will ever expose his evil deeds, including u! The few little bad things u must have done in secret u will never say it. Riches come with a lot of evil affiliations. Even Christ told the rich man in the bible that wanted to follow him to give his wealth to the poor, riches is not something for true a Christian. That's just the truth!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:

That means this world is a world of dungeon and jungle.
The World is a Forest and an Evil Forest .....

You can't be atop of Evil Forest without being Evil yourself........

Yoruba says Isale Oro legbin (Beneath Wealth is Rottenness) !!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by MrColdsweat: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Evolutionlove:

We once met on the REDPILL thread.....

Oh... I remember now.

I greet you once again sir.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by lauralove: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fiverr is an online market place for freelance services with low -cost providers from all over the world.Fiverr let's clients to go for Gigs, which constitutes any digital services ranging from word press design, logo designs, writing services transcriptions, to even voice over work. For more on Fiverr click the link below :
http://www.fiverr.com/s2/891cf4dae4
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
you are among the 3% wise people that has commented on this thread
DonroxyII:
In Nigeria, No !

In the Global world of today No!! .....

Devil will chase you out of your legit work or use your clean work to cleanse her dirts

Top of the World in terms of Wealth and Power is Quite Stormy and thunderous .....

To maintain Cleanliness, You must be ready to go to War and War is Dirty itself .... There shall be Damages and innocent souls can be involved as collateral Damages !!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
you are enlightened...all of them here are forming intellectual.lol
DonroxyII:
The World is a Forest and an Evil Forest .....

You can't be atop of Evil Forest without being Evil yourself........

Yoruba says Isale Oro legbin (Beneath Wealth is Rottenness) !!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Rubbiish(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
Its a lie...read to the end of that bible passage,and see what GOD said he will give to those that follow him...poverty neither is not for a genuine believer
@bold what did God said he will give??

Below was what Christ said was the reward, what else did God said? Please share

Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” Matthew 19:21
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
SonofGod231:
For the bible to even say "It will be easier for a camel to pass through the needles eye than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God" Apparently,I wonder if any rich man go make heaven. The parable dey confuse me every day because camel no go fit ever pass through Needle eye.
It means You will account for every penny as to how you get them and how you spend them ...

Also, A wealthy man that fails to make heaven is a Fool .... what do you use wealth for if not to buy Heaven cheesy ....

Bill Gates that sponsors Roll Back Malaria in Africa is not a Fool and all the Billion Dollars he committed to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will all count for a lot before God ...

Now you know Pls don't tell anybody !!
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
read verse 28 to 29... Note: you do not cram scriptures,you must connect with the spirit in the word...THE WORD IS ALIVE
Rubbiish:

@bold what did God said he will give??

Below was what Christ said was the reward, what else did God said? Please share

Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” Matthew 19:21
28 and Jesus said unto them,verily i say unto you,that ye which have followed me,in the regeneration,when the son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory,ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones ,judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 and EVERYONE THAT HATH FORSAKEN HOUSES,OR BRETHREN,OR SISTERS,OR FATHER,OR MOTHER,OR WIFE,OR CHILDREN,OR LANDS,FOR MY NAME'S SAKE,SHALL ''RECEIVE'' AN HUNDREDFOLD,AND SHALL INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE.
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Rubbiish(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
read verse 28 to 29... Note: you do not cram scriptures,you must connect with the spirit in the word...THE WORD IS ALIVE
O boy u funny o! Lol
Are we not saying the same thing??
How is this verse different from the verse I quoted earlier? Everything here talks about eternal life & none of these verses talked about acquiring wealth here on earth!

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother [a]or wife or children or [b]lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.

Earlier verse
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by SonofGod231: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=DonroxyII post=104599948]It means You will account for every penny as to how you get them and how you spend them ...

Also, A wealthy man that fails to make heaven is a Fool .... what do you use wealth for if not to buy Heaven cheesy ....

Bill Gates that sponsors Roll Back Malaria in Africa is not a Fool and all the Billion Dollars he committed to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will all count for a lot before God ...

Now you know Pls don't tell anybody !![/quoteL] grin
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Rubbiish(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
read verse 28 to 29... Note: you do not cram scriptures,you must connect with the spirit in the word...THE WORD IS ALIVE 28 and Jesus said unto them,verily i say unto you,that ye which have followed me,in the regeneration,when the son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory,ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones ,judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 and EVERYONE THAT HATH FORSAKEN HOUSES,OR BRETHREN,OR SISTERS,OR FATHER,OR MOTHER,OR WIFE,OR CHILDREN,OR LANDS,FOR MY NAME'S SAKE,SHALL ''RECEIVE'' AN HUNDREDFOLD,AND SHALL INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE.
Do u even understand the bold??
If u have forsaken worldly things which include wealth as Christ the instructed the young man who ran away, then u will inherit hundredfold in heaven & not here on earth!!!!
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
DON'T GO BACK,PETER ASKED IN VERSE 27 then answered peter and said unto him,behold we have forsaken all,and followed thee;WHAT SHALL WE HAVE THEREOFF?

didn't you see in verse 29 where Jesus said all that they have forsaken,houses,land,family etc...THEY WILL RECEIVE HUNDREDFOLD,na heaven them wan use land and houses?

please stop associating poverty with Christianity...i'm not a worldly or materialistic christian at all,...if you seek first the kingdom of heaven and his righteousness,guess its poverty that will be added for you...please
Rubbiish:

O boy u funny o! Lol
Are we not saying the same thing??
How is this verse different from the verse I quoted earlier? Everything here talks about eternal life & none of these verses talked about acquiring wealth here on earth!

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother [a]or wife or children or [b]lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.

Earlier verse
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
listen young man,THERE ARE MANY SPIRITS ON EARTH SEEKING TO RULE THE HEART OF MEN,ONE OF WHICH IS MAMMON...GOD WANTS MAN TO LOVE HIM FIRST,BECAUSE if you do not love him before wealth then definetely you wont love him again...is abraham poor,or david,solomon,jacob,isaac,hezekiah,even..jesus himself wasn't poor...he even jesus wasnt poor has everything at his disposal(through his supernatural power),remember wen dey needed to pay tax and he told peter to go collect the money from the mouth of a fish...wo,i no argue again
Rubbiish:

Do u even understand the bold??
If u have forsaken worldly things which include wealth as Christ the instructed the young man who ran away, then u will inherit hundredfold in heaven & not here on earth!!!!
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
humilitypays:
It is possible my dear. I can be classified as rich somehow and I haven't done any dirty thing.

What you need to be financially successful are:

Discover your talent/passion
Develop a skill based on your talent/passion
Build a business (not salary job) based on your skill
Be consistent in whatever business you startup
Love your business and stick to it
Make sure your business is solving people's dire needs or offering solutions

Explore other money making opportunities using the capital you have saved from your initial business.

Avoid lending money to family and friends until you are established to a good level.

Avoid superficial/materialistic ladies as friends or lovers or mistress until you are fully established.

Date contented and success driven ladies who are not greedy and materialistic, this will help you stay focused and not get financially overstretched.

Above all, there is atom of luck, destiny and time.

Be patient, pray or develop a positive mental attitude known as faith in your ability, in your desire to be successful and in what you do. Dont ever be scared of failing or not making it, always stay positive no matter the situation, keep reassuring yourself that you will be successful and rebuke any spirit of fear that comes in your thoughts.

Dirty things or illegal things can make you acquire huge money, but I don't know if they can make you stay wealthy for long.

Becoming rich is not too difficult the way people think, and it is very possible to become rich in Nigeria even though you are born poor.

But bear in mind that before you can become truly rich, you must own your own business or company offering services and solving societal problems.

You can be rich by working in blue-chip companies but it's not usually easy. It is easier to become rich as an entrepreneur than aiming to get top paying job in bluechip firms.

Wishing you all Godspeed
You just equate Wealth to Money .....

You don't know "Wealth" .... Dangote is Wealthy so is Bill Gates, ..... Tinubu.... and their Likes ....

Wealthy ones are those who when they sneeze, the society sneezes too ....

Rich is just one characteristic of being Wealthy ... Others are Power, Influence, Authority, and Connections (Intercontinental)

You can be Rich without being Wealthy but You can't be Wealthy without Riches ...........

Wealth is beyond Money bro !!

Riches Doesn't Even Dirty Deals ... You Normal Hustles Can be Enough ...

Wealth & Powers Involves Dirty Deals & if You ain't Matured Enough in the Game of Deals Both Clean & Dirty, You will Just Be Downed & Perished to Time ...

You will Be Killed ....

The Oceans & the Jungle even Space are for Wild Humans Not Normal People .... If You Don't Have what it takes, Stay In Your Mama's Bossom or Your Wife's if not ... Be Warned ⚠️!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Their natural senses is deceiving them
DonroxyII:
You just equate Wealth to Money .....

You don't know "Wealth" .... Dangote is Wealthy so is Bill Gates, ..... Tinubu.... and their Likes ....

Wealthy ones are those who when they sneeze, the society sneezes too ....

Rich is just one characteristic of being Wealthy ... Others are Power, Influence, Authority, and Connections (Intercontinental)

You can be Rich without being Wealthy but You can't be Wealthy without Riches ...........

Wealth is beyond Money bro !!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by abolem369(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
No,
Gotv is scam
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
HBB1:

So footballers and basketballers are worshipping the Devil?
Or Wealthy Doctors in the US?

You see how daft your analogy is?
You think there is no manipulation and cheating in football .... or no Manipulation and cheating in Medicine and Basketball......

No game fixing and Manipulation of dead bodies for Research and Development........

Most of you are just born not to think wider...

Wealth comes with Dirtiness...... If you wanna know ... Start climbing the ladder and see for yourself! ....

Wealthy ones cry behind close door ........... It comes with Prices Sweet and unsweet ........

When you are making decisions that can influence a lot .... it comes with costs .... Cost of Decision making can be severe or simple ... But there are costs !
Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by bepositive11: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You have to be smart and cheat also . Billionaire are not clean . To be successful you need to be intelligent, smart and also have grace though

I'm wary about the word "cheat" though because they aren't really doing anything illegal although it may seem unethical

As humans, we always have to compete for resources especially for money. These business men and women end up winning big because they're able to outsmart and eventually overpower their competitors. They succeeded because they are smarter, wiser, more resilient, and so on. They succeeded because they were much better at their game so is it fair to call it cheating?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
humilitypays:
It is possible my dear. I can be classified as rich somehow and I haven't done any dirty thing.

What you need to be financially successful are:

Discover your talent/passion
Develop a skill based on your talent/passion
Build a business (not salary job) based on your skill
Be consistent in whatever business you startup
Love your business and stick to it
Make sure your business is solving people's dire needs or offering solutions

Explore other money making opportunities using the capital you have saved from your initial business.

Avoid lending money to family and friends until you are established to a good level.

Avoid superficial/materialistic ladies as friends or lovers or mistress until you are fully established.

Date contented and success driven ladies who are not greedy and materialistic, this will help you stay focused and not get financially overstretched.

Above all, there is atom of luck, destiny and time.

Be patient, pray or develop a positive mental attitude known as faith in your ability, in your desire to be successful and in what you do. Dont ever be scared of failing or not making it, always stay positive no matter the situation, keep reassuring yourself that you will be successful and rebuke any spirit of fear that comes in your thoughts.

Dirty things or illegal things can make you acquire huge money, but I don't know if they can make you stay wealthy for long.

Becoming rich is not too difficult the way people think, and it is very possible to become rich in Nigeria even though you are born poor.

But bear in mind that before you can become truly rich, you must own your own business or company offering services and solving societal problems.

You can be rich by working in blue-chip companies but it's not usually easy. It is easier to become rich as an entrepreneur than aiming to get top paying job in bluechip firms.

Wishing you all Godspeed

Wish I could like this a million time...Too good..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Impossible.

Labour exploitation is the basis of wealth.

Infact, wealth is the major cause of poverty.
That's true .... how can one man hold the lives of Millions in his Hands and determine their fortune ............

That itself is Dirtiness .................

Do you know how many people that are poor today simply because Dangote, Elumelu, Adenuga etc must stay Wealthy at all cost no matter what the economy says Boom or Doom

That itself involves Manipulation and Cheating.

But they all call it Smartness grin grin ......

Whereas it all involved Dealings .... In financial cycle they call it

insider dealing: Ability to be privy to beneficial information before it gets to public ......

I wanna be Wealthy too so I know what it is !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals by DonroxyII: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
ModelLook:
Alot of Clients have Manipulated And Cheated Me because I have a good heart.

They think they might have won but God is watching them for their reward is coming or who knows maybe it has already hit them.
Protect and Defend your heart though ...

Cancel the Deal that's gonna cause you heartache .... your brain is taking statistics and when it accumulates, they will kill you with Depression!!

Never allow yourself to be cheated beyond some thresholds !!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.