Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am (39936 Views)

Juventus Vs. Atletico Madrid (LIVE UPDATES) 12 MAR 2019. UEFA Champions League / “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona / Throwback Thursday - Jose Mourinho's First Press Conference As Man United Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by mercidove: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2021
inoki247:
oga if u wan leave ur club leave abi which one be press conference up nd down abi u wan put ur sef up for Auction ni....
It shows Lionel Messi is the greatest man to have ever kicked the round leather ball...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by seyz91(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Me grin[quote author=naptu2 post=104556097][/quote]
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Lovexme(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2021
naptu2:

It's being translated into English on the Barca YouTube Channel.

You’re right. I was previously watching on Darios AS TV, now tuned to Barcelona TV. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by babyfaceafrica: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2021
So what's the noise about the conference for?.
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by seyz91(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2021
wink
PUSSYHOE:
Sebi him don go psg? How many times he go go PSG for one transfer window. Wetin happen sef na Jesus Christ?
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2021
nob0dy:
This will be the most emotional moment in football history. Even those Ronaldo fan boys that always chant he should leave Barca to prove himself will cry today.
honestly, Is very very emotional.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by naptu2: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2021
Gavin Hansen asked him where he is going, if he's going to PSG.

He said that's one possibility, but nothing has been determined yet. He said that he got a lot of calls when the statement was released, many clubs called him, but nothing has been decided yet.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Mangekyo: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2021
I'm so happy Messi is leaving. His speech today confirms it all
PSG here we go!

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by BadEnglish(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2021
PheelzAlmighty:
CR7 is the greatest.

Penalty taker

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Kingosytex(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2021
DancingSkeleton:
you can’t waste what you don’t have undecided

Bros you don finish that guy.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by naptu2: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Another journalist asked him if this is the most difficult moments of his career.

He said, "honestly, yes. I've had a lot of difficult moments in my career, but the other day, when I had to stop training, stop going to the training field, that was the most difficult.

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Mangekyo: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2021
naptu2:
Gavin Hansen asked him where he is going, if he's going to PSG.

He said that's one possibility, but nothing has been determined yet. He said that he got a lot of calls when the statement was released, many clubs called him, but nothing has been decided yet .

Messi is the biggest player in the game of football so I'm not surprised. Trust me the day Messi signs for any team, that day ehh..... Even Ronaldos sister wouldn't be able fanthom what would happen

10 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by naptu2: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2021
What do you imagine Barca will be like without you?

Barca is one of the most important clubs in the world, many players will come here, not just now, but in the future. It will be weird at first, but eventually the fans will get used to it

16 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by oliverano: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2021
nob0dy:
This will be the most emotional moment in football history. Even those Ronaldo fan boys that always chant he should leave Barca to prove himself will cry today.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by vanderwaal404(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Live on Supersport Blitz, Channel 200

cool

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by naptu2: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Thank you for everything you've done for the club.

But wouldn't you want a proper send off? On the pitch with the fans? If they ask you to come back for a proper send off, like LaPorta said, would you come?

Messi: Honestly, I don't think it will be the same (with what is going on), but this club, these people, if they invite me back I will come.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by richidinho(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Sure bet now is to put 3m against barca

even levante will beat them, i can still remember salzburg match

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Mangekyo: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2021
Is this the hardest moment of your career?

Messi: “Yes, without a doubt. I’ve had tough moments, a lot of defeats. But not going back to train, not going back to play... this is the end of my journey at the club, and that is the hardest thing.

“I’ve always been very honest. Last year I wanted to leave, this year I wanted to stay. That’s why I am so sad.”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by obonujoker(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2021
Pessi must not go to farmer league like ligue 1 or Bayernliga... Go to EPL or SerieA... grin.. Win best player in the leagues like GOATnaldo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Darreytinho10(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2021
And Lionel Messi wept cry
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by gurunlocker: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2021
obonujoker:
Pessi must not go to farmer league like ligue 1 or Bayernliga... Go to EPL or SerieA... grin.. Win best player in the leagues like GOATnaldo...

Your opinion is irrelevant! You think he won't go to EPL if the offer is there or if the decision has been made a month ago about him leaving?

Or you want him to come to Juventus?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by akmath: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=naptu2 post=104556097][/quote]Memphis Depay grin angry angry angry
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Freethinker87: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2021
Never let your star player leave. Orlando Magic learnt the hard way when they let Shaquille O'Neal go because the club was too proud to pay him what he's worth.

Sorry I'm talking about basketball but it does apply to all sports and entertainment. Lessons will be learnt nonetheless.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by obonujoker(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2021
gurunlocker:

Your opinion is irrelevant! You think he won't go to EPL if the offer is there or if the decision has been made a month ago about him leaving?

Or you want him to come to Juventus?

Arsenal or Chelsea is ready
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Mangekyo:
Is this the hardest moment of your career?

Messi: “Yes, without a doubt. I’ve had tough moments, a lot of defeats. But not going back to train, not going back to play... this is the end of my journey at the club, and that is the hardest thing.

“I’ve always been very honest. Last year I wanted to leave, this year I wanted to stay. That’s why I am so sad.”
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Freethinker87:
Never let your star player leave. Orlando Magic learnt the hard way when they let Shaquille O'Neal go because the club was too proud to pay him what he's worth.

Sorry I'm talking about basketball but it does apply to all sports and entertainment industry. Lessons will be learnt nonetheless.
Star come star go,Galaxy go still remain

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by KingLennon(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Messi is a wonderful player. As a Ronaldo fan, I wish him the best of luck in his next adventure. You can't love football and hate the man...

15 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Mangekyo: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2021
obonujoker:

If this lineup catch juve or barca next season!! grin

Obviously why you don't want him to join but too bad Messi cannot be intimidated cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 6) On 30th August 2014 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 24th August 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) ) On 21st June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.