Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am (39937 Views)

Juventus Vs. Atletico Madrid (LIVE UPDATES) 12 MAR 2019. UEFA Champions League / “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona / Throwback Thursday - Jose Mourinho's First Press Conference As Man United Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by VIkKTOH(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
My only advice to the other players there is that no one should try to feel Messi show it will end In premium tears....they should just do there thing and leave the rest for God.....anyways Kudos to the legend he has done enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Beedude:

Also minus Ter Stegen saves last season , what could they have achieved ?
When 2021/2022 season ends, we can compare.
Messi is an asset to any team in the world no doubt. But leaving the team means others who have been performing below par need to step up or get exposed since he cover their weakness with his magical moments.

It could be a good thing for him to leave now so the club can fix some issues.
As a Barca fan, i would have love if Messi was sold since 2 years ago when hugh offers came in but at the moment he will go for free. Its purely bad business for a player of such talent.
Sandro and Bartomue ruined the club but all hope is not lost. La Masia need to be invested in and cater for. In 2 to 3yrs max, Barca will come back stronger.

Well said! I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Polynek(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ewww cry so Dix is happening lax-lax cry nnaaee imagine my man crying like dix cry issorite na to switch to PSG nal
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
prekumohtim:

Yeah, he's not in his top form but in his lowest form , he scored over 30 goals in a season with lots of assists and also went ahead to win COPA America. He bagged the best player both in Lag Liga and Copa America and great contender for his 7th Ballon D' or. He may not even score but his passes is always something to talk about.
How many young players with their current form can compete with Messi in his lowest form? Very few , that's if there any at all. None like him in football .
Meaning If he were in top form he would win everything there is in footbal. He proved that in 2012 with over 90 goals .

Funny how young players can't match the stats of "old" Messi

His high standards just hunt him sha

9 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by uptimum123(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thank You Messi

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by EverBlazingy2k(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=naptu2 post=104556097][/quote] where is Samuel Eto?
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by donmik: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
There are players but there are still players.
Haters cannot deny the emotional need for the media publicity of his last press conference.
Personally, he played for the best place for him.
His career there made me enjoyed football so seriously for the past 15 years.
I doubt if football can still make more impression in my mind.
Love u, miss u, "The Merciless Messi"

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by toluxa1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
I watched this and I cried seriously.
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Numerouno94(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
ThierryJay:

Same here bro. I could literally feel Messi's love for Barca deep into his soul as he was crying. It felt like he was mourning the loss of a loved one.

Come to think of it, what would make the world's supreme player, or even any player at that, to accept a 50% paycut for his club? It's pure undiluted love bro, nothing more, nothing less. Indeed, I doff my hat for the greatest.

Gracias Leo.

It shows how selfless Leo is, his luv for Barca is the kind of luv a mother has for her child.

Tell me who on this planet earth will accept a 50% pay cut to remain at a club? Only Leo can do that. I was touched wen he said he was ready to receive less that 50% if he was asked to. Bro now tell me, why will someone hate this kinda guy?

I luv this guy to d core.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Before U start talking sha know that zidane is not a good coach
So the CL 3peat was his ghost coaching abi?
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Prechgold1180(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

So the CL 3peat was his ghost coaching abi?
. U nur know anything
That team wey zidane take carry dat 3 champions league who build am

Zidane nur sabi build team
Nur be when d team wey d former coach start to Dey comot nur be then he take start to Dey get issue

Coach wey nur fit build from scratch nur be coach
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by ElValiente(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Camp nou will never remain the same again. Thank you Goat.
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Prechgold1180:
. U nur know anything
That team wey zidane take carry dat 3 champions league who build am

Zidane nur sabi build team
Nur be when d team wey d former coach start to Dey comot nur be then he take start to Dey get issue

Coach wey nur fit build from scratch nur be coach
Shut up
Why did the former coach not win it?

Based on your rubbish analysis,then both Tuchel,Guardiola and Flick are rubbish coaches for taking over someone else team and doing big teams with them
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Prechgold1180(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Shut up
Why did the former coach not win it?

Based on your rubbish analysis,then both Tuchel,Guardiola and Flick are rubbish coaches for taking over someone else team and doing big teams with them
Shut up
First

D coach had problem with the club
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Silentgroper(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Acecards:
too expensive
dem go run u mugu if to say u go reason am.

cant believe dem modafvcker has had my moniker cloned.
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
einsteine:

Marquinhos
nor be Marquinhos be that oh
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by SilverDesign(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2021
LivingTribunal:

Are you on telegram?

Yes iam
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by LivingTribunal: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2021
SilverDesign:

Yes iam

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by SilverDesign(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2021
LivingTribunal:

What's your username?

Fear of been banned by admin.. Can I send you a PM? Also, my phone number is on my profile, that's my telegram number too
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by LivingTribunal: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2021
SilverDesign:

Fear of been banned by admin.. Can I send you a PM? Also, my phone number is on my profile, that's my telegram number too

Cool bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 6) On 30th August 2014 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 24th August 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) ) On 21st June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.