Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am (39938 Views)

Juventus Vs. Atletico Madrid (LIVE UPDATES) 12 MAR 2019. UEFA Champions League / “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona / Throwback Thursday - Jose Mourinho's First Press Conference As Man United Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Angelfrost(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mangekyo:

If this lineup catch juve or barca next season!! grin

Obviously why you don't want him to join but too bad Messi cannot be intimidated cool

That right there is ridiculous... That would be unfair to the world of football.

Intending opponents will refuse to play them. undecided cry

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by MT: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
naptu2:
Was there any chance that you could reduce your contract.

Messi: I offered to reduce my contract.. .salary by 50% and they didn't ask me for any more. A lot of the things that are being said are lies. Some said that I asked for 30% more, it's not true.

A great indictment on Barca president who rode to the post with the promise to retain Messi's service.

This man is humble. This man is hugely talented. This man is the best. I have never admired anyone in football like him. He is the best ever

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

U guys dey underrate Barca o
If Sevilla can win Europa with no star player,why can't Barca win laliga if they play as a team with all those brilliant players

Which players??!... Minus Messi, that team is nothing but the La Liga version of Everton! No need for arguments! lipsrsealed tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
caprini1:
Messi has depreciated,this current Messi cant win anything for Arsenal,not even Barca.

Yeah, he's not in his top form but in his lowest form , he scored over 30 goals in a season with lots of assists and also went ahead to win COPA America. He bagged the best player both in Lag Liga and Copa America and great contender for his 7th Ballon D' or. He may not even score but his passes is always something to talk about.
How many young players with their current form can compete with Messi in his lowest form? Very few , that's if there5 any at all. None like him in football .
Meaning If he were in top form he would win everything there is in footbal. He proved that in 2012 with over 90 goals . His club may not achieve anything but his individual contribution is ever amazing. Let other players give their best.....there will be a lot of trophies cos their main man is ever ready to give his. Club's Trophies are not won by one man... everyone must give his best....but individuals trophies can be decided by one .
Linoel Messi' lowest form is a huge plus to any good coach, except the coach is totally useless .

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Mckhala80(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
For ur mind , that Ronaldo in that list is Ronaldo Lema ! Cristiano Ronaldo's name should come first before messi's. Hater , correct urself by editing that list. Baby fan , where is Luis Figo in that list ? Where is George Okpong Weah ? All these bet9ja fans , una take dey baffle me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by einsteine(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Acecards:
who's the guy at the middle ?

Marquinhos
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
einsteine:

Marquinhos

That would be a great team indeed... The only problem (Major problem) will be if Poch can handle the big names!

They might need to swap coaches with Man City! After all, both clubs are literally owned by relatives!!! tongue lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Prechgold1180(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
nob0dy:
This will be the most emotional moment in football history. Even those Ronaldo fan boys that always chant he should leave Barca to prove himself will cry today.
seriously I am crying
Asin it s like magic
Messi that I hated so much
Omo me nur know wetyn happen to I just get to love the guy

Thou I still love my Ronaldo

Respect the kings
Messi Ronaldo
My first boy child go bear Ronaldo as name
Last child go bear Messi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Which players??!... Minus Messi, that team is nothing but the La Liga version of Everton! No need for arguments! lipsrsealed tongue
Griezmanndepay aguero
Pedri fati busquets dejong
Garcia, Emerson,Alba,pique,dest
Ter stergen

Give this team to a coach like zidane and tell me why they won't win Laliga
Seems like u just follow the crowd banter without knowing football

Team wey go chop man u na u dey compare with Everton,same Villarreal and Sevilla wey dey chop steady from Barca flog man u and u dey yarn nonsense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by einsteine(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

That would be a great team indeed... The only problem (Major problem) will be if Poch can handle the big names!

They might need to swap coaches with Man City! After all, both clubs are literally owned by relatives!!! tongue lipsrsealed

Relatives or enemies?

One is owned by Qatar. The other is owned by UAE.

Both countries are seriously in conflict. Infact, they broke off diplomatic relations some time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mangekyo:

Sevilla players have this fighting spirit. They have a thing for Europa league.
Barca players on the other hand, just don't care even if they lose 50-0 today. What matters to them is the salaries they receive. It's that bad
Okoto talk
Griezmann and depay go dey fight for golden boy of Barcelona so dem go dey play their best.
No be only Messi again,griezzy,depay and aguero go dey share the goals
Pedri and fati sef wey people dy rate go wan perform
Dejong has always been among the best new school defenders with almost no bad performance
Even busquets still dey and Dembele
Garcia,Emerson can tighten the defense a bit
They just need to sack Koeman and bring a tactical coach....

Be like say una no Sabi ball o
Saying this Barca team no fit win laliga at all na rubbish o

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Life happens....
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
MT:

Barca lost me the day they signed that useless Griezman. I'm following Barca because of Messi, and definitely I am leaving with him
Like say no be Griezmann dey carry athletico before
Seems like u don't watch France matches, Griezmann is one of their best ballers

Messi go,Messi come,a Barca fan na Barca fan
Because rival fans dey banter against Barca no mean anything
That team dey very strong and can achieve much if they sack that coach and appoint a good one like Flick or someone else good

If Tottenham could reach UCL finals, Barcelona can win Laliga, domestic trophies and go far in the UCL
No more Messi so they go play more of a team and na wetin dey epp sevilla

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by andrew444(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

You lie

E go clear for your eyes no worry
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by LucemFerre: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Nigerians don't care that much

We have issues like Buhari to contend with

Na you get sense pass
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by AngelicBeing: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
cool
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Griezmanndepay aguero
Ter stergen

Team wey go chop man u na u dey compare with Everton,same Villarreal and Sevilla wey dey chop steady from Barca flog man u and u dey yarn nonsense

No need for needless vexation... make season start first! tongue

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
andrew444:

You lie

E go clear for your eyes no worry

Minus Messi last season, what could they have achieved??! Let's call a spade what it is.

I am not saying the team lacks a future, but presently, they are not exactly top notch! Fact!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by GeneralPula: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
nob0dy:
This will be the most emotional moment in football history. Even those Ronaldo fan boys that always chant he should leave Barca to prove himself will cry today.

Keep quiet jae
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by MT: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Like say no be Griezmann dey carry athletico before
Seems like u don't watch France matches, Griezmann is one of their best ballers

Messi go,Messi come,a Barca fan na Barca fan
Because rival fans dey banter against Barca no mean anything
That team dey very strong and can achieve much if they sack that coach and appoint a good one like Flick or someone else good

If Tottenham could reach UCL finals, Barcelona can win Laliga, domestic trophies and go far in the UCL
No more Messi so they go play more of a team and na wetin dey epp sevilla

He could be the best in Atletico but a proper misfit in Barca. The former president got it all wrong.
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by GeneralPula: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:
Wow... Even presidents of nations (Big and Small) don't command this level of widespread interest and attention!!! Messi is more than Human sha!

Most guys in my area have been talking about nothing else since yesterday... These same people couldn't and wouldn't give a rat's ass if Buhari or their governor appeared live in the area to speak! undecided

It’s normal..
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by OBku4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
All these Barca fans

Note: we are not admitting any new fans!!!

Chelsea 4 life grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by GeneralPula: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

This gat to show that Messi is Lord of the game. Even right now I can't just imagine la liga without Messi, Barca without Messi, el classico without messi
Imagine fans outside to know if the Goat is leaving or not, that's to show that Messi has no rivalry, take or leave it

El - Classico been useless since CR7 leaves..

That aside, all these things you’re saying will fade in few days lol... no be human being again..
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
MT:

He could be the best in Atletico but a proper misfit in Barca. The former president got it all wrong.
And why is that?
E no try last season?
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Ayo2004: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

No need for needless vexation... make season start first! tongue
Na so una talk last time...
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Angelfrost(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
einsteine:

Relatives or enemies?

One is owned by Qatar. The other is owned by UAE.

Both countries are seriously in conflict. Infact, they broke off diplomatic relations some time ago.

Well, last time I checked they are owned by individuals from those nations... By "relatives", I meant religion, not in the familial sense.
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by LivingTribunal: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
SilverDesign:
Eyah....

Anyways, I create professional ANIMATIONS.. Advertise your business

Good
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by naptu2: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Messi leaving the Nou Camp after the press conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n5BZBrHGb4
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by andrew444(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Minus Messi last season, what could they have achieved??! Let's call a spade what it is.

I am not saying the team lacks a future, but presently, they are not exactly top notch! Fact!

If you are playing under Messi you won’t be top notch

You go always Dey under him shadow

Watch how the team will step up now ok

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Prechgold1180(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Griezmanndepay aguero
Ter stergen

Before U start talking sha know that zidane is not a good coach
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Beedude(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Also minus Ter Stegen saves last season , what could they have achieved ?
When 2021/2022 season ends, we can compare.
Messi is an asset to any team in the world no doubt. But leaving the team means others who have been performing below par need to step up or get exposed since he cover their weakness with his magical moments.

It could be a good thing for him to leave now so the club can fix some issues.
As a Barca fan, i would have love if Messi was sold since 2 years ago when hugh offers came in but at the moment he will go for free. Its purely bad business for a player of such talent.
Sandro and Bartomue ruined the club but all hope is not lost. La Masia need to be invested in and cater for. In 2 to 3yrs max, Barca will come back stronger.
Re: Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am by Tobichuks08: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
damosky12:

LOL. For where abeg?

Even some football fans didn't know he has moved till he started playing...

You didn't know because your not a football fan and i don't have time to reply your likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 6) On 30th August 2014 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 24th August 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) ) On 21st June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.