Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo (376 Views)

A Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2021
Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo

A Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo

Edo people home and abroad are unable to hide their unbearable pain � as a business tycoon in the person of Captain Hosa Okunbo, easily one of the greatest philanthropist from Edo state, has just joined his ancestors.

While we hoped and prayed the news was fake and untrue, but sadly, a very close ally to Cappi confirmed that the news of his death is true.

The news of his death broke out on Sunday morning, as the cause for his demise is unknown as at the time of this report.

https://chrisosamedia.com/2021/08/08/a-black-sunday-as-edo-loses-an-illustrious-son-hosa-okunbor/

Re: Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo by bolaayenimo: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2021
rip
Re: Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo by kestolove95(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Oga d sunday no black..its normal
Re: Black Sunday As Edo Loses An Illustrious Son Hosa Wells Okunbo by DriverX: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Nothing black anywhere. Nothing special about his death.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Borrow N5.62trn To Finance Deficit In 2022 Budget —finance Minister / I Planned For Betrayal, Backstabbing, Reunion & Forgiveness Long Before They Hap / Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund –obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.