Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,736 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos (60964 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by krownie: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
She go Sabi lash so!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Let love � find you, your husband or wife could here . Join Now . WhatsApp 08170399634

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by house10studio: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
illicit:
Always looking dirty
how is this dirty? jealously no go kill u haba

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Awoo88: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Make she go do mysic
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by DEROX: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Tmb78:
Your opinion sucks because Tiwa has never looked dirty unless you see having tattoo on one's body as a dirty thing in which case,I agree with you
I mentioned your tribe because I know we have many yorubas whose day job is to run their fellow yorubas down with hurtful words.
You know,those low self-esteemed,self hating yorubas like Derox,notoriousbabe etc
Reno Omokri talked about them in one of his write-ups.
I sincerely hope you are not one, shalom!
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Lashbaba(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
@illicit... Always looking dirty cos she's not light skinned? Nawah for you oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Johel(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Aboks:
is it the cloth or the tatoo or her body that is hot

ayam not understanding

Everything hot,clothe o, tattoo o,skin o,even the picture hot like fresh bread from oven. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Tapout(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Every honest person knows that lady is hotter and finer than most of these surgically enhanced foreign celebs these hypocrites idolize... It's not about opinion now. It's obvious fact!!!

She is a true African beauty without question!!!

Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by kingsceemark(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Aboks:

ayam not understanding

nairaland don dey die down small small, no better news again, Hot kee all of them there
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Aboks(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Johel:

Everything hot,clothe o, tattoo o,skin o,even the picture hot like fresh bread from oven. grin grin

vaseline crew spotted
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Aboks(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Onyi22:
Yes oo but richer than all your entire family
u don finish dat guy o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by highoctane: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
I am a priest, can I write my opinion of her in Latin? I had a close encounter with her at Radison Blu Anchorage hotel VI Lagos.
When she swept into the hotel lounge with elegant striking.steps many eyes tilted towards her. Her skin glows, I didn't saw the tattoos, may be because she covered her body in a shimmering chiffon. May be one next encounter, I will buy her a cup of coffee with a sprinkle of caviar.
I listen to some of her music, mostly her collaboration with wizkid Ma lo, Lova Lova, Fever.
While I sanction her life styles, she has dropped her name in music history.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Aboks(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingsceemark:

nairaland don dey die down small small, no better news again, Hot kee all of them there

no mind dem
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Krosslife(m): 3:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Aboks:

ayam not understanding

u sure say she no dey wear one pant for 2 weeks

Modified:

You can never value what you don't have not to talk of cherish it. You can never admire a star because you ain't one.
If she wears dirty pants for 2 weeks, she can sell it for you for $1m. Stop badmouthing a star.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by illicit(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Lashbaba:
@illicit... Always looking dirty cos she's not light skinned? Nawah for you oooo

tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by wandeykul(f): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
illicit:
Always looking dirty

tongue
Your sisters aren't even upto her shoes�

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by illicit(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
wandeykul:
Your sisters aren't even upto her shoes�

As if u know dem
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos by Tmb78(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aboks:

ayam not understanding

u sure say she no dey wear one pant for 2 weeks

Modified:
Igbos and coded bad belle sha!
You quickly added the last part of the mention when you saw that the first part wasn't insulting enough.
Hope the Igbo 200 likes translated into cash for you sha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.