Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED (4340 Views)

I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by mysticgal(f): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
geonyte:
how do they grade law result that u have AAAB+B and still graduate with second class lower
All A’s first class
4/3 A’s + 2|1B+ Second class upper
4/3A’s or 1B+ and 1 B second class lower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Nezzjnr: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Amarisa:
Nairalanders I'm in tears and great pain, I've just been scammed the last money I have in my account. Please learn from my experience, I blame myself, I'm not into all this investment stuff especially online but I fell into this..

It happened while scrolling through my Facebook page, I saw the live OctaFx advert by Nancy Isime on her official page or so I thought..i clicked on the link in her biIo and added the admin, she told me about the packages, I started with 30k to get 60k..i thought I would doublethe money and pay some debt and also start my culinary class, how foolish I was.

I transferred 20k and then 10k..she then said I've been upgraded to 50k package, I told her I have no money again, she persuaded and I had to borrow 11k from my younger brother to add to the 9k in my account, so again I foolishly sent the 20k..oh..

She confirmed receipt, then I got the shocker of my life that I waa to pay 18500 to approve my payment..haa..i begged that I have no money, she insisted up till now I haven't seen any thing..

I then went to the Facebook page and added two other admin and complained, they asked for her details, I forwarded to them, they promised to help and then gave me another shocker..they also asked for payment, Deborah asked for 25k and Grace asked for 50k so I could be upgraded again before they can pay..then it dawned on me that I've been foolish..
Please learñ from my foolishness, I'm in deep pain..continued in my post below..

How do i tell my husband I was scam.med of the money he gave me? I travelled with my kids, (a baby and a toddler)to my family house for break and to also start my

I will attach their pic and contact..pls beware of them..

The Facebook link
https://fb.watch/7fExsgh9BN/

These are their fraudulent accounts
Account number:1479647116 account name Ola Deborah access bank

ANAZALI SAMUEL
ACCONT NUMBERS
WEMA BANK

GORDEN KINGSLEY 3133885568 FIRST BANK

Lalasticlala

Modified
I went to my bank to lodge a complaint, I was told they are fraudulent accounts, so the accounts were reported for fraudulent activities..my bank said they will follow up for fund recovery but they are not assuring me of that..hmm
Those are not their pictures

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by geonyte(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
mysticgal:

All A’s first class
4/3 A’s + 2|1B+ Second class upper
4/3A’s or 1B+ and 1 B second class lower
that grading is bad abeg
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by mysticgal(f): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
geonyte:
that grading is bad abeg

Naso we see am cheesy
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by goodnexlite(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
I can guide you on how to recover your funds. It's quite easy
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2021
goodnexlite:
I can guide you on how to recover your funds. It's quite easy

Hmm
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by jamace(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
glimpse33:

This is how I invested with them.
u don off me
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Goalnaldo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
glimpse33:

This is how I invested with them.
lmao. I can't stop laughing. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Witnesstony28: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
You just reminded me of what happened last year September. I almost died.65k Lost in one day just like that.

Just take heart. Forget the money.
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by bjtinz: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Amarisa:
The second admin Grace asked me to pay 50k so it can be upgraded to 100000 to get 200k..

The 3rd admin Deborah asked me to pay 25k so it can be 75k to get 150k

At this point it dawned on me..

I'm really down..i don't know what to do..

Pls be careful of them

Those are obviously not the scammer's pictures, infact I can bet those ladies have no idea their images are being used. You can clearly see the account number is owned by a hairy balled male. Samuel
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Witnesstony28:
You just reminded me of what happened last year September. I almost died.65k Lost in one day just like that.

Just take heart. Forget the money.

It is well..thank You...
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
bjtinz:

Those are obviously not the scammer's pictures, infact I can bet those ladies have no idea their images are being used. You can clearly see the account number is owned by a hairy balled male. Samuel

Ok thanks..I've taken down the pictures but their numbers are there..these people are heartless using someone else's picture to defraud others..
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Have you been able to recover your money??
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Have you been able to recover your money??

Not at all.. my bank said the money was moved from the accounts same day I did the transactions, they said they are fraudulent accounts..they only blocked the access bank account cos that's same bank I use..since then nobody has laid any complaint of their account been restricted

I contacted Wema Bank, they said I should report through my bank..I've sent mails, no positive response..

I'm tired of the whole thing..thank you Sir..I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by osbenbroose: 12:14pm On May 02
There is a fx channel too called jesica fx, she claimed to be female forex trader. She is a scammer. She will promise investment and her signals are 80% accurate while she post her great achievements and will hat with you freely. She is a big time fraudster.
Her logo is a follows; Beware.

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by advert616(m): 7:41am On May 03
You shouldnt fall for everything you see online. we have good investment company here in Nigeria that will pay you for life. choose and start earning. https://www.nairaland.com/7018061/investment-websites-make-rich-nigeria
Amarisa:
Nairalanders I'm in tears and great pain, I've just been scammed the last money I have in my account. Please learn from my experience, I blame myself, I'm not into all this investment stuff especially online but I fell into this..

It happened while scrolling through my Facebook page, I saw the live OctaFx advert by Nancy Isime on her official page or so I thought..i clicked on the link in her biIo and added the admin, she told me about the packages, I started with 30k to get 60k..i thought I would doublethe money and pay some debt and also start my culinary class, how foolish I was.

I transferred 20k and then 10k..she then said I've been upgraded to 50k package, I told her I have no money again, she persuaded and I had to borrow 11k from my younger brother to add to the 9k in my account, so again I foolishly sent the 20k..oh..

She confirmed receipt, then I got the shocker of my life that I waa to pay 18500 to approve my payment..haa..i begged that I have no money, she insisted up till now I haven't seen any thing..

I then went to the Facebook page and added two other admin and complained, they asked for her details, I forwarded to them, they promised to help and then gave me another shocker..they also asked for payment, Deborah asked for 25k and Grace asked for 50k so I could be upgraded again before they can pay..then it dawned on me that I've been foolish..
Please learñ from my foolishness, I'm in deep pain..continued in my post below..

How do i tell my husband I was scam.med of the money he gave me? I travelled with my kids, (a baby and a toddler)to my family house for break and to also start my

I will attach their pic and contact..pls beware of them..

The Facebook link
https://fb.watch/7fExsgh9BN/

These are their fraudulent accounts
Account number:1479647116 account name Ola Deborah access bank

ANAZALI SAMUEL
ACCONT NUMBERS
WEMA BANK

GORDEN KINGSLEY 3133885568 FIRST BANK

Their numbers
Deborah - +234 913 530 7901
Grace - +234 902 937 9767

Lalasticlala

Modified
I went to my bank to lodge a complaint, I was told they are fraudulent accounts, so the accounts were reported for fraudulent activities..my bank said they will follow up for fund recovery but they are not assuring me of that..hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arerben Global Investment / List Of Suspended Nigerian Stock Brokers / Update On How To Make Money Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.