Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan (12117 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Optimistguy1969: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Numerouno94:

U no get joy ooo grin grin

Lol
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by desire4love: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Is good for him, he is not improving at all at Man U.
He should go for a smaller club if he can make a statement over there.
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by HiSEminent: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin good riddance
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by sterlingD(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
phr0nesis:
For their own good, they should play him only when the match isn't important. That guy is very clinical in front of his own goal post
LWKMD

Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by drizzle0007(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
fourboys:
Aston Villa don make good signings this season, they might make top ten this season, which means assnal might finish out of top ten this season cos Everton,Villa,wolves, Leicester ain't smiling

Wolves would struggle. Arsenal would finish ahead of them.
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Files: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Welcome
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by fourboys: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
drizzle0007:

Wolves would struggle. Arsenal would finish ahead of them.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
hustla:
Good move

Sell perreira, Lingard Jones, mata and bring in a new DM.. Then go all out for Haaland next season

Finish
grin

What makes u think that Dortmund feels like selling Haaland?
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by promisedeco(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Penguin2:
This guy was a one match wonder in our Champions League first leg against PSG in Paris.

After then I thought he would start having more playing time but Ole thought otherwise.

I see him developing to a world class defender in no distant time sha.
Oʟᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴡɪsᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜʏ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good move.

Meanwhile...
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Penguin2: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
promisedeco:

Oʟᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴡɪsᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜʏ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?

Somebody you are not playing, how do you know if he’s good enough?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Bamzyriches451: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good move for him
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by kalvoken(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Starboytwo:
I’d rather move to clubs like Aston Villa permanently and be a regular than stay at Man utd and be bit part/all year loan player.

Tuanzebe has been on loan to different clubs in the last 4-5 years.

The art of playing is the most joyous part of being a footballer I don’t understand this guys

Are you sure you know what you are saying?

Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Thunday1005(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
The way Aston villa is recruiting this transfer window, I hope they will be able to end up in top 6
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
oil money oil money oil money Aston Villa keep spending
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by hustla(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
lexy2014:

What makes u think that Dortmund feels like selling Haaland?

LOL

Dortmund are a selling club like Leicester, they will always sell and make money if they get the right offer

Especially in this covid times when things are not easy for most clubs. Inter are on a selling spree of their own, even Madrid offloaded some of their players, Barcelona are looking to do the same

If Man Utd offer Dortmund Greenwood on loan in exchange for Haaland or cash up front for Haaland, they will sell immediately
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Penguin2:
This guy was a one match wonder in our Champions League first leg against PSG in Paris.

After then I thought he would start having more playing time but Ole thought otherwise.

I see him developing to a world class defender in no distant time sha.
You are right,
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by promisedeco(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Somebody you are not playing, how do you know if he’s good enough?
Ah!! Lingard wasn't playing??
With all due respect, when did you start watching man u?
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by Penguin2: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2021
promisedeco:

Ah!! Lingard wasn't playing??
With all due respect, when did you start watching man u?

We are talking Tuanzebe not Lingard, Mr man.

Don’t embarrass yourself in a public forum.
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by lexy2014: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2021
hustla:

LOL

Dortmund are a selling club like Leicester, they will always sell and make money if they get the right offer

Especially in this covid times when things are not easy for most clubs. Inter are on a selling spree of their own, even Madrid offloaded some of their players, Barcelona are looking to do the same

If Man Utd offer Dortmund Greenwood on loan in exchange for Haaland or cash up front for Haaland, they will sell immediately

How is Leicester city a selling club?

what is the "right offer"?

How many players has inter sold that u say that they are "on a selling spree"?

who are d players real madrid offloaded?

has it not been d habit of clubs to offload players even before covid?

why would dortmund want greenwood in exchange for haaland? what makes u think they are contemplating such an offer?

what makes u think that manchester united would want to loan greenwood to dortmund?
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by hustla(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2021
lexy2014:

How is Leicester city a selling club?

what is the "right offer"?

How many players has inter sold that u say that they are "on a selling spree"?

has it not been d habit of clubs to offload players even before covid?

why would dortmund want greenwood in exchange for haaland? what makes u think they are contemplating such an offer?

what makes u think that manchester united would want to loan greenwood to dortmund?

I will answer your questions one by one LOL

How is Leicester city a selling club? What is the "right offer"?

- A selling club is one that will sell their best players without flinching if the right offer comes. High transfer fees / add ons are immediately considered and they enjoy the benefits of having an excellent scouting department and technical director

Leicester have sold their best players in the last few years without even flinching cos they are a well run club. Maguire was sold, Soyuncu and Fofana were immediately sourced and is excellent. Same for Kante, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Chilwell etc.

They buy low, sell high. Always. For instance, Kante was gotten for 5.6M GBP and sold for 32M. Bought Maguire 17M, sold him for 90M ..and on and on

*How many players has inter sold that u say that they are "on a selling spree"?

- Inter have sold Lukaku, Young and Lauturo martinez looks to be on his way. Hakimi, Darmian, Candreva, Jao Mario and more have also left

They seem to be in a sort of financial quagmire at the moment and will sell without thinking twice. For Real Madrid, they are not a selling club but it seems they are in some financial distress like Barcelona. A player like Ramos would not have been allowed to leave, same as Varane. Offers for Ceballos and Odegard are being listened to as well which is not typical of Madrid

- has it not been d habit of clubs to offload players even before covid?

Yes, but Covid really messed up clubs financially.

- why would dortmund want greenwood in exchange for haaland? what makes u think they are contemplating such an offer?

I am a closet Dortmund fan and this question is funny LOL

Greenwood on loan + money benefits both clubs. They get a clinical striker for 1/2 yrs and money. It means they wont have to rush to the market to look for a new striker as they already have one set, and they also have money

Haaland is sure to leave to either Bayern or another club and everyone knows that. Dortmund are also a selling club and they like to avoid financial depression like what happened when Bayern had to bail them out

Dortmund are a selling club. Sahin, Gundogan, Mhiki, LEwa, Aubemeyang, Dembele, Pulisic, Boateng, Sancho, Gotze etc. They always sell their best players and make crazy money off it. Sancho was gotten for free, I think. Sold for more than 70M.

The probability is on the low side given that Man Utd do not have sense. Greenwood should have been loaned so he can properly develop. Same thing that affects Rashford till today is that he was not sent out on loan to perfect himself before being integrated into the team, hence the poor decision making and stupidy dribbles sometimes

I think they are getting better though. a couple of seemingly excellent youngsters are now going out on loan so they can get actual experience
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by promisedeco(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:

We are talking Tuanzebe not Lingard, Mr man.

Don’t embarrass yourself in a public forum.
My bad. I was thinking about something else.

However, ᴛᴜᴀɴᴢᴇʙᴇ ɪsɴᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by lexy2014: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2021
hustla:

I will answer your questions one by one LOL

How is Leicester city a selling club? What is the "right offer"?

- A selling club is one that will sell their best players without flinching if the right offer comes. High transfer fees / add ons are immediately considered and they enjoy the benefits of having an excellent scouting department and technical director

Leicester have sold their best players in the last few years without even flinching cos they are a well run club. Maguire was sold, Soyuncu and Fofana were immediately sourced and is excellent. Same for Kante, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Chilwell etc.

They buy low, sell high. Always. For instance, Kante was gotten for 5.6M GBP and sold for 32M. Bought Maguire 17M, sold him for 90M ..and on and on

*How many players has inter sold that u say that they are "on a selling spree"?

- Inter have sold Lukaku, Young and Lauturo martinez looks to be on his way. Hakimi, Darmian, Candreva, Jao Mario and more have also left

They seem to be in a sort of financial quagmire at the moment and will sell without thinking twice. For Real Madrid, they are not a selling club but it seems they are in some financial distress like Barcelona. A player like Ramos would not have been allowed to leave, same as Varane. Offers for Ceballos and Odegard are being listened to as well which is not typical of Madrid

- has it not been d habit of clubs to offload players even before covid?

Yes, but Covid really messed up clubs financially.

- why would dortmund want greenwood in exchange for haaland? what makes u think they are contemplating such an offer?

I am a closet Dortmund fan and this question is funny LOL

Greenwood on loan + money benefits both clubs. They get a clinical striker for 1/2 yrs and money. It means they wont have to rush to the market to look for a new striker as they already have one set, and they also have money

Haaland is sure to leave to either Bayern or another club and everyone knows that. Dortmund are also a selling club and they like to avoid financial depression like what happened when Bayern had to bail them out

Dortmund are a selling club. Sahin, Gundogan, Mhiki, LEwa, Aubemeyang, Dembele, Pulisic, Boateng, Sancho, Gotze etc. They always sell their best players and make crazy money off it. Sancho was gotten for free, I think. Sold for more than 70M.

The probability is on the low side given that Man Utd do not have sense. Greenwood should have been loaned so he can properly develop. Same thing that affects Rashford till today is that he was not sent out on loan to perfect himself before being integrated into the team, hence the poor decision making and stupidy dribbles sometimes

I think they are getting better though. a couple of seemingly excellent youngsters are now going out on loan so they can get actual experience

the players u have mentioned that leicester city sold, were they sold before covid or after covid? how many players have leicester city sold so far post covid? if selling players were as a result of coivd which u say "messed up clubs financially", then leicester by now should have sold all its starting 11.

for inter milan, Lukaku is till an Inter player until otherwise announced. d fact that there seems to be some movement with regards to a chelsea move, doesnt mean that Inter has sold him at the moment as u claim. Candreva is 34years and has been on loan since 2020 at sampdoria. Darmian is a manchester united player on loan at Inter. joao mario has been going on loan since 2018 even before covid. he terminated his contract with inter based on mutual agreement. according to you "Young and Lauturo martinez looks to be on his way". ashley young is 36years and left Inter on a free. does "looks to be on his way" actually mean sold? so your covid theory doesnt hold water.

Lukaku was bought by manchester united for 75m and sold for 80m? was it because of covid or is manchester united a selling club too? sir alex ferguson was also in d habit of selling his best players, beckham, berbatov, stam, andy cole, dwight yorke...not sure that made manchester united a "selling club". real madrid was also in d habit of selling its best players long before covid...raul, casillas, ronaldo etc. was Ramos actually sold to PSG or his contract expired? so madrid isnt selling its players this season because of covid.

if u say that The probability man utd sending greenwood on loan to dortmund is on the low side, how then are man united going to get haaland from dortmund with cash + greenwood? how many seasons has haaland put into dortmund? d palyers u mentioned, how amny seasons did they put into dortmund before being sold? which boateng did dortmund sell?
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by hustla(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2021
lexy2014:

the players u have mentioned that leicester city sold, were they sold before covid or after covid? how many players have leicester city sold so far post covid? if selling players were as a result of coivd which u say "messed up clubs financially", then leicester by now should have sold all its starting 11.

for inter milan, Lukaku is till an Inter player until otherwise announced. d fact that there seems to be some movement with regards to a chelsea move, doesnt mean that Inter has sold him at the moment as u claim. Candreva is 34years and has been on loan since 2020 at sampdoria. Darmian is a manchester united player on loan at Inter. joao mario has been going on loan since 2018 even before covid. he terminated his contract with inter based on mutual agreement. according to you "Young and Lauturo martinez looks to be on his way". ashley young is 36years and left Inter on a free. does "looks to be on his way" actually mean sold? so your covid theory doesnt hold water.

Lukaku was bought by manchester united for 75m and sold for 80m? was it because of covid or is manchester united a selling club too? sir alex ferguson was also in d habit of selling his best players, beckham, berbatov, stam, andy cole, dwight yorke...not sure that made manchester united a "selling club". real madrid was also in d habit of selling its best players long before covid...raul, casillas, ronaldo etc. was Ramos actually sold to PSG or his contract expired? so madrid isnt selling its players this season because of covid.

if u say that The probability man utd sending greenwood on loan to dortmund is on the low side, how then are man united going to get haaland from dortmund with cash + greenwood? how many seasons has haaland put into dortmund? d palyers u mentioned, how amny seasons did they put into dortmund before being sold? which boateng did dortmund sell?

I stopped reading at "Darmian is a Man Utd player on loan at Inter'. The same player Inter have sold?

No need for back and forth with you, you don't know ball
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by lexy2014: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2021
hustla:

I stopped reading at "Darmian is a Man Utd player on loan at Inter'. The same player Inter have sold?

Sorry professor football. I no u no everything. Where did inter sell darmian to?

Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by lexy2014: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2021
hustla:

U no ball very well yet u said Inter has sold Ashley young and Joao Mario? Weldone sir
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by hustla(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2021
lexy2014:

U no ball very well yet u said Inter has sold Ashley young and Joao Mario? Weldone sir

Ashley Young scored yesterday for Aston Villa

Again YOU DON'T KNOW BALL

Go and learn, then come back

grin
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by hustla(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Sorry professor football. I no u no everything. Where did inter sell darmian to?

Mixup

He was even on loan from Parma to Inter

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54417567
Re: Aston Villa Confirm Signing Of Manchester United Defender, Tuanzebe On Loan by lexy2014: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2021
hustla:

Ashley Young scored yesterday for Aston Villa

Again YOU DON'T KNOW BALL

Go and learn, then come back

grin

I no u are a professor of football, kindly answer d following:

Did Inter Milan sell Ashley Young to Aston villa or did Ashley Young leave on a free?

Did Inter Milan sell Joao Mario to Benfica or did he leave after terminating his contract with inter Milan based on mutual consent?

U have learnt so and u no football as a genius yet see ur blunder that I had to correct:

hustla:

Professor, am still waiting for u. Wetin happen? Can d all knowing professor of football not answer simple football questions?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

f / Berti Vogts Must Go / Fegor Ogude's Wife Kidnapped In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.