Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? (570 Views)

Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
The day she tried manipulating my child against me for the third time. It rang a bell about my childhood and took me down memory lane, unearthing unpleasant memories I thought were dead. It was the height of narcissism and I had to leave.

Anonymous.

Why did you leave or making plans to leave?
Re: What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? by mariahAngel(f): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Are divorces that common these days?
Re: What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? by greenguy: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
If violence isn't involved or a case of manipulation and/or misleading your partner into marriage divorce is a NO for me.

The problem these days is that most people don't know the meaning of a VOW in marriage. Some others are too immature to be marched with a partner hence they don't know where the lines of marriage starts or its demands.

Anyways, most times it works out if each partner can listen and empathize with the other. But it is not a do or die matter sha.
Re: What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? by DaHrNn0001: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
When I see meaningful comments,would be back to give my own thoughts on it
Re: What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? by DaHrNn0001: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? by OoOoOoOoOoO(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
she got brainwashed by fourth-wave feminism. they convinced her that those times she begrudgingly agreed to have sex with me even though she didn't quite felt like it, she was actually raped.
this caused constant friction and fights. our breakup was inevitable.

Re: What Made You Finally Realize It Was Time To Get A Divorce? by MoonWater: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Unmarried yet and loving it.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Declutter In PH, Rivers State / I Travelled To Abuja, Nigeria, And, Got A Royal Welcome From My Sister / Every Nigerian Wants To 'japa' And This Is The Implication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.