Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? (10868 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This scammer with hairy balls never cease to amaze me
Curse be upon you and your future daughters if what you keep typing about me all over Nairaland is lie,your future daughters will all be scammers,you must be such miserable person in reality. I don't like you, is it such a hard thing to move on, at your old age like this you can't handle rejection. Keep creating multiple Monika's with your friends to spite me, you shall never know true happiness.The person who did all that evil act apologized but you have stupidly refused to because you are so pained from rejection, is it by force to meet you? don't you have a fiancee and son as you claimed? I pity your dumb fiancee who opened her legs for a miserable man like you. Stop mentioning me JOE I don't like anything about you.Remain miserable for life,this will ever be the last mention you will get from me.I'm not responsible for your failed cryptocurency nonsense
Re: Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? by Aniboo: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2021
I go 3 hours straight no resting
But the next day na my body tell me
Try vitamin C and dry gin
Then thank me later
Re: Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]Curse be upon you and your future daughters if what you keep typing about me all over Nairaland is lie,your future daughters will all be scammers,you must be such miserable person in reality. I don't like you, is it such a hard thing to move on, at your old age like this you can't handle rejection. Keep creating multiple Monika's with your friends to spite me, you shall never know true happiness.The person who did all that evil act apologized but you have stupidly refused to because you are so pained from rejection, is it by force to meet you? don't you have a fiancee and son as you claimed? I pity your dumb fiancee who opened her legs for a miserable man like you. Stop mentioning me JOE I don't like anything about you[/s]
The curse is already following you and your lineages, you are a scammer and a pathological liar, I warned you severally back then when you were trolling me that you will be exposed and it happened, I always knew you were fake and a liar and you proved me right

If you aren't a scammer why do you create different monikers from rozz, zzor, wargidanairala, rozcol etc? if you aren't hiding something, you scam rich guys for a living, thank God I didn't fall for your scams because I knew you were an epitome of fakeness

It will never be well with you if you think you can scam people and go Scott free, you will never amount to anything unless you repent.

And I pray you get jailed forever, you scammer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? by DonKharly(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2021
humilitypays:
True.

The girl is wide.

Focusing your mind on another girl you enjoyed making love to will help you cum, if not, you may spend a week there without shooting.
I sent you a pm
Re: Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The curse is already following you and your lineages, you are a scammer and a pathological liar, I warned you severally back then when you were trolling me that you will be exposed and it happened, I always knew you were fake and a liar and you proved me right

If you aren't a scammer why do you create different monikers from rozz, zzor, wargidanairala, rozcol etc? if you aren't hiding something, you scam rich guys for a living, thank God I didn't fall for your scams because I knew you were an epitome of fakeness

It will never be well with you if you think you can scam people and go Scott free, you will never amount to anything unless you repent.

And I pray you get jailed forever, you scammer.
If I decide to deactivate a Monika and create another one how's that your concern and stop giving yourself value by saying I ever trolled you kos I never liked anything about you,you should prove where I ever scammed anybody here else that curse will surely follow you,you can bet your life on that(I no be anyhow person ooo,dont say I didn't warn you),how on earth can you lie so much and be confident in it.I now know you were among those who created numerous Monika's to tarnish my image when I deactivated my old account and you shall never go scot free,the local scammer useless evil boy with the Lovethaa Monika decided to carry his evil act immediately he noticed my deactivation and I cursed him only to start sending me DMS and quoting me om dead threads to forgive him but since you will not borrow sense may the evil you wish me befall all your future daughters and females in your family. Please stay away from me,I refused to meet you because you don't have sense going by all your comments on Nairaland. I'm not even as anonymous as your dull brain presumes.Please kindly accept the fact that I don't like you and never wish to meet you and move on,it is very low of you to start all these all because I refused to meet you.I hate to see your mentions.You can do anything you like but stop mentioning me. Have a bad day
Re: Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? by lkillbrokehoes: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
If I decide to deactivate a Monika and create another one how's that your concern and stop giving yourself value by saying I ever trolled you kos I never liked anything about you,you should prove where I ever scammed anybody here else that curse will surely follow you,you can bet your life on that(I no be anyhow person ooo,dont say I didn't warn you),how on earth can you lie so much and be confident in it.I now know you were among those who created numerous Monika's to tarnish my image when I deactivated my old account and you shall never go scot free,the local scammer useless evil boy with the Lovethaa Monika decided to carry his evil act immediately he noticed my deactivation and I cursed him only to start sending me DMS and quoting me om dead threads to forgive him but since you will not borrow sense may the evil you wish me befall all your future daughters and females in your family. Please stay away from me,I refused to meet you because you don't have sense going by all your comments on Nairaland. I'm not even as anonymous as your dull brain presumes.Please kindly accept the fact that I don't like you and never wish to meet you and move on,it is very low of you to start all these all because I refused to meet you.I hate to see your mentions.You can do anything you like but stop mentioning me. Have a bad day
You are a pathological liar this guy, you lie for a living and I will never believe you, when I confronted you about being wargidanairala didn't you lie about it? until you were exposed.

why did you deactivated your monikers when someone claimed you scammed him?

and you want to deny you didn't troll me for more than a month? even when I didn't give a damn about you or reply you, note that before you hated me I've hated you when I confirmed that you are a fakeass and an attention seeker whose life revolves around a faceless forum..

you are just a dumb and unintelligent scammer who lurk around seeking attention from your fellow men, you are hated here with a passion because you lack common sense, thank God I was vindicated when you were exposed to be a cheap fraudster.

get a life for once rozz, this stupidity of yours won't take you anywhere, stop being a nuisance and get a f*cking life for once, I blame the fools giving you the attention you don't deserve, only if they know you are not worth it a bit, you are just a lowlife Who isn't proud of your gender

Just note that if anyone here complain of you scamming them again, I will make sure they trace you and lock you up.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Hdanny:
There’s this babe I invited to my house, after some couple of conversations, the show started. Caressing, kissing, touching, cuddling and any romantic stuffs you can think of. I couldn’t take it any longer, I rushed to the down part and started penetrating.

I noticed I haven’t cum after drilling for over 30mins, so unusual of me on my first round, this time I was somehow tired while I was still hard on. I had to relax licking her standing nipples before I resume. Then I started drilling again, this time it lasted for over an hour without having a shot ( not yet CUM) already sweating under the AC on the lowest.

Believe you me I was not on any drugs and I don’t drink neither do I smoke. I f**k this babe with different styles for over 2 hours and I didn’t even have a single shot. I was so surprised cause it never happened to me before, I had to relax till I slept off.

Please share your experience
Have you experienced this with a guy? Or have you been in my shoe as a guy?

What was the outcome?

Masturbation with tight grip don kill your dick sensitivity. You need Pussy as tight as your hand to cum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.