Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer (33373 Views)

English Premier League- Transfers And The 2019/2020 Season / Top 4 Transfers That Could Happen This Year / Latest Updates On All Transfer That Could Still Happen This January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by JubrinElSudan: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
Humanoid01:
Maddison? With the very competitive midfield that Chelsea has? E go just end up like Drinkwater.

Lautaro Martinez's probable move to Spurs should be cut down to 4 or 5/10, since it depends on Lukaku's move to Chelsea which is 9/10 chance possible.
I heard Inter is facing liquidation so they selling any player once the offer tabled is right to them
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by crazygod(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Werey ni Liverpool sha o. FSG don dey mad sha o angry
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Nuelito: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Ok ....noted
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by izombie(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2021
phr0nesis:

Done deal. No need for medical sef grin grin
. grin[left][/left] grin grin grin wicked

1 Like

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by thuxzwda1: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2021
paduzman:
Make messi just shock everybody come to Man utd grin

grin
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Dusan guy is hot
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Athemisia: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Champions of Europe!
The Blues should build a formidable team to retain their status as the undisputed CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE. cheesy
They are here again... Noise makers FC

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Athemisia: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2021
Number1benue:
Unah no out Wilfred ndidi ooo.

I no see Wilfred move to man u there ooo abi nah no believe unah Nigerian brother fit play man u
Man u?? Another Arsenal in the making?? Hell no!

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by GardenOfGod(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Athemisia:

They are here again... Noise makers FC
Noise makers with "show working" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Athemisia: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Komu1048:
That Lukaku transfer got me off track, can’t believe Chelsea is trying to get that dude for a whooping £98m. It's crazy, I've watch many of his matches even in the so called inter and his cost is way above his game/contribution. This is a guy that has failed twice in epl top clubs, I think Tuchel is getting it wrong this time.
It's not Tuchel but Abrahamovic who wants him.
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by mrkings84(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2021
What is Chelsea doing self, as champions of Europe I expect them to get some high profile players so as to build a formidable team that will be hard to beat......

U blues!!
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Athemisia: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2021
gabazin080:
shey my team will not change that our defensive striker called firmino.

number 9 not getting more than 10 goals a season
Menh I tire for our coach self... Na so transfer market go close he no go fit sign any player... Smh
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by abeliver: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Pogba is not going anywhere... abeg Ole should carry his average-ness to Arsenal or somewhere else,we no want am, that's why Pogba wants to leave.

as a United fan,I can't believe hoping for a Top 4 finish is what my club has turned to.

Arsenal don send United WhatsApp group link...smh
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by janga02(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2021
Komu1048:
That Lukaku transfer got me off track, can’t believe Chelsea is trying to get that dude for a whooping £98m. It's crazy, I've watch many of his matches even in the so called inter and his cost is way above his game/contribution. This is a guy that has failed twice in epl top clubs, I think Tuchel is getting it wrong this time.

You may be right, i feel the club should have gone for a young potent striker instead of lukaku.

1 Like

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Athemisia: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2021
mrkings84:
What is Chelsea doing self, as champions of Europe I expect them to get some high profile players so as to build a formidable team that will be hard to beat......

U blues!!
High profile players are afraid of Chelsea... That's why Messi didn't pick up Abrahamovic's call...
But don't be all sad coz y'all gat a big 9 coming in—Lukaku

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Truvelisback(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Enoch3721:
Pogba is going nowhere camavinga come oooo so dat ur oga Pogba go teach u how it is done
Make pogba go abeg. The guy too dey form and him sabi carry body up well,well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by preshyusufu: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2021
Arsenal, the shower of interest.
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by oyatainer(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2021
mrkings84:

U blues!!

Chelsea cannot buy more than 100 players unless they sell first. They spent most last year
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Komu1048(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Emisco1:
united might not suit him. but did well at Everton. might be young when at Chelsea,same as kelvin. but the present play of Chelsea would suit him better. so remove the tuchel stuff you put there.

I don't know what young meant for you, how old is mbappe n hanlaad when dey have been banging top flight goals. Before he came to Chelsea he banged 33 goals n scores none for Chelsea. Even at load in westbrom he still had around 16 goals. Bangged 55 goals but went to man utd(another top epl club) n gave an average performance. All this highbrow signings won't favour Chelsea.
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Too much money in this game. See as millions upon millions just dey fly. Kilode. Shey na ball I no sabi kick?
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2021
LoydJ:
It saddens me that am yet to see my team Liverpool sign a new player
We need New players to spice nd trigger up the team
Our center forwards can't just revolve around mane,firminho nd Salah.
Nd morseo klopp should sign a replacement for qwanuludm we need a replacement for that lad at the CMF.
grin see the way you murder e name
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Athemisia: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Noise makers with "show working" cheesy
Hope it work this season...

1 Like

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Hapinex01: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
I pray Kane go to city
And I pray lukaku should not go back to Chelsea.
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Iykejp: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2021
See various quality players linked to different clubs and none linked to Juventus!
Only God can save us this season!
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by wallarwallar(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Why na dey link Arsenal wey dey Coma. Club wey dey Coma dey buy player
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by breathelove(f): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Komu1048:
You are dead wrong, by all stats, Lukaku is among the top best No 9s in world football.
Look again at the stats, he did not fail in English football.
After he left Chelsea as a teenager, his goal scoring among the best in the league.
He has 113 premiership goals so far. Harry Kane has 166 goal but when you add lukaku's goal from other leagues, he leads the great Kane.
Lukaku has 189 goals from the 3 leagues he has played in.
Review your stats, you just might change your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Make pogba go abeg. The guy too dey form and him sabi carry body up well,well.
Pogba, martial, dan James, Lingard, Jones, Matic, mata, perreira suppose dn go sinceeee.
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Number1benue: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Athemisia:

Man u?? Another Arsenal in the making?? Hell no!

I hate you.....I hate you and any other club you're supporting.

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Charlex23(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

We have jota...

Replacing gini is the focus now
We have Thiago, fabinho, chamberlain, milner, keita , jones and harvey Elliot has been really impressive this pre season. I think he could fill in that void.
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by BigDawsNet: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Charlex23:

We have Thiago, fabinho, chamberlain, milner, keita , jones and harvey Elliot has been really impressive this pre season. I think he could fill in that void.

No doubt...I wanna see more of Harvey Elliott after his performance yesterday....but I believe we still need a fresh leg...

Mancity grelish
Manu Sancho
Spurs christain Romero
Chelsea lukaku

Those teams hav players on ground but they sign for more depth

We should be doing the same ...

Robertson is gone for 12weeks now

Unexpected can happen... example last season

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / UCL: Ancelotti Becomes Most Successful Manager Ahead Of Guardiola, Mourinho / Ighalo’s €10,000 Transfer Money With Sports Ministry – Osun United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.