Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer (33363 Views)

English Premier League- Transfers And The 2019/2020 Season / Top 4 Transfers That Could Happen This Year / Latest Updates On All Transfer That Could Still Happen This January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by richmanrichard: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Komu1048:
That Lukaku transfer got me off track, can’t believe Chelsea is trying to get that dude for a whooping £98m. It's crazy, I've watch many of his matches even in the so called inter and his cost is way above his game/contribution. This is a guy that has failed twice in epl top clubs, I think Tuchel is getting it wrong this time.
personally i dnt like left footed strikers but if maguure a defender in d category of omerua was bought 82 mil pounds, grealish 100mil pounds;then lukaku is worth more than 150mil pounds.Its 97.5 mil pounds actually

1 Like

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Make pogba go abeg. The guy too dey form and him sabi carry body up well,well.
we still need Pogba ooo make him wait one or two seasons to train camavinga before him retire becos their football playing is alike and Pogba na d guy role model
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Reuben700: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
omoyankee3:
messi to Chelsea
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by omoyankee3(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ahmed0336:

It's not bad to daydream.

Keep dreaming..

I repeat....Messi to Chelsea. This I have seen smiley
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by omoyankee3(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Reuben700:

grin cheesy

Rice would be good to celebrate the announcement of Messi at the bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Truvelisback(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Enoch3721:
we still need Pogba ooo make him wait one or two seasons to train camavinga before him retire becos their football playing is alike and Pogba na d guy role model
Pogba sabi play ball but him shakara too much. And when him head turn, him go dey play rubbish or dey spoil ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by 2kurupt(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2021
paulolee:
city CNT sign Kane again, lukaku is almost done , pogba stays, Saul stays, kounde is under probability, bernando stays bcoz spanish clubs are broke for now, msrtinez stays n the rest are just speculations
Chelsea will fast track the Kounde move once the Lukaku deal is finalised. I believe they were holding out since getting a Striker was priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Pogba sabi play ball but him shakara too much. And when him head turn, him go dey play rubbish or dey spoil ball.
e day ball but Im day ball but him problem Na inconsistency thank goodness e tends to turn up when we need him d most but aside that Na rubbish e day play
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Enoch3721:
e day ball but Im day ball but him problem Na inconsistency thank goodness e tends to turn up when we need him d most but aside that Na rubbish e day play
Pogba is a good play but his bigmanism,arrogancy and excessive pride(i too fine and i too sabi play) is killing his football. When he is on the pitch, he always feel he is superior and his team mates are his subordinates. He rarely mack,even when he loses the ball. and when team mates struggles and manages to win the ball and pass the ball to him, he will delay to pass the ball and often loses the ball in an annoying way. The mistake he made that made Swizerland to equalise 3-3 has been the same mistake he has been making in Man United.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
True but d cuz of his bigmanism is cuz his type of talent is rare apart from camavinga no midfielder can play as an attacking, defensive and central midfielder or can u name any
Re: Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer by mrkings84(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Athemisia:

High profile players are afraid of Chelsea... That's why Messi didn't pick up Abrahamovic's call...
But don't be all sad coz y'all gat a big 9 coming in—Lukaku

Lukaku under TT will destroy the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Ighalo’s €10,000 Transfer Money With Sports Ministry – Osun United / Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.