Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow (28222 Views)

Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by timilehin007(m): 5:28am On Aug 09, 2021
french league is not challenging enough for a player of is caliber. England would have been the true test, German league is another consideration or Serie A

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by RedEnergy: 5:32am On Aug 09, 2021
Sluacoast:
Barcelona should have been where he wants his career to end. But he forgot that the club comes before the players. They club were facing crisis and they couldn't meet up his wages. I'm very sure he's gonna Excel on Psg. Best of luck
They could meet his wages. The problem is they have to sell a bunch of other players if they are to remain within La Liga club spending limits for players. This would have brought disunity and diassafection within the team, especially Messi's teammates who feel like they are 2nd class citizens to Messi and beginning to resent him. That's why it was better for Messi to go because he was already starting to experience problems in the dressing room.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by TheEnygma(m): 5:32am On Aug 09, 2021
It's when i saw the same news on goal.com Facebook page that I knew that the saga was true, before then all I has in mind was that they were mostly rumors.

Also I heard Neymar wanted to sacrifice his #10 for him.... Why is he wearing #19

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Wizywiz(m): 5:34am On Aug 09, 2021
TheEnygma:
It's when i saw the same news on goal.com Facebook page that I knew that the saga was true, before then all I has in mind was that they were mostly rumors.

Also I heard Neymar wanted to sacrifice his #10 for him.... Why is he wearing #19
he refused accepting the number 10 jersey. ..that's humility I must say

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by vickydevoka(m): 5:34am On Aug 09, 2021
RedEnergy:
How can Messi + Neymar + Mbappe be in the same team? They should just add Ronaldo so the world will finish. RIP in advance to all the teams in Ligue 1 grin
The are all playing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by aluyapreston: 5:55am On Aug 09, 2021
timilehin007:
french league is not challenging enough for a player of is caliber. England would have been the true test, German league is another consideration or Serie A

which Serie A. a league that before this season was dominated by one team for 10 straight years despite being riddled with old players ? is that one league. See by top leagues, Serie A is the 5th. na ronaldo overdependence on teamates to pass him the ball that is affecting the team structure and forced them to give up a title that they have always comfortably won while struggling to even make top 4. Serie A na cast. no reasonable progress from them in the UCL for the past few years

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by BluntCrazeMan: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by oyeb15: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2021
PSG don't have good defense.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by aujile(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2021
I have been expecting that from CR7 fans... They will still say he should have joined the league that CR7 has played.

Sirjamo:
Why Farmers league? Premier league is better.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Faber(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Messi refused to wear 10 at PSG cos the true M10 is exclusive to Barcelona.

What Barcelona did for him, no club can... including making him their captain.

I have this feeling that Barca will not flop, something is telling me that Depay will hit top form. Depay Lyon comot star studded Man City for UCL 2 seasons ago.

All man for Barca may decide to step up their game to prove the World wrong. Same thing that happened to Real after Ronaldo left, they still won the league.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Madaraire(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Fake News!!!
Fabrizio Romano is yet to confirm it

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Wizywiz(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2021
aujile:
I have been expecting that from CR7 fans... They will still say he should have joined the league that CR7 has played.

they always have complains bro....him don leave Barca...you will still hear more funny excuse..before na make him win trophy for country

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by DonUmeh(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2021
All of a sudden, PSG has become a hit.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by ofiko123(m): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Welcome to PSG, Lionel messi..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by ZIAZI(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2021
timilehin007:

What true test? You've already seen what he has done to the big European teams, so do you still need a prophet to tell you what he would do to Wolves and Newcastle

14 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Jerryherd: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Messi should move to premiership
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by fergie001: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Valladolid to Benevento
Are you still a Cule or you now support PSG like my brothers: ghettokid1 Sammy07 & Paulolee? grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by adeolamighty: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
Messi is going to England
That's not certain.
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by lkillbrokehoes: 6:42am On Aug 09, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by adioolayi(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2021
WibusJaga:
If PSG fails to win UCL....
Let me not say anything.
if they fail to win...it's nothing and doesn't change anything about Messi's greatness..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2021
rawpadgin:
I think league 1 is too easy & soft for messi
una don start again o

Real Madrid, juve, United, city, Chelsea all didn't bid for him let alone with intent of psg

So where do you expect him to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Idamond: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Sirjamo:
Why Farmers league? Premier league is better.

so EPL is wat league? bad belle,wen he was in barc na una dey complain make e try another club now wey e wan try another club una dey complain say league 1 na Farmer league..
na club dey sign player or na play dey sign club, so u expect him to go force himself for EPL

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by guru90: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2021
PSG always purchasing qualified players...

They don't go for immature players, always qualified once.....

Goodluck to Messi....

Cr7 still remains my best choice till he retired.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by BigDan69: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2021
chloride6:
Finally,

The werey finally got his free transfer and was crying yesterday.

Hope he cries when he gets his 700k weekly contract.

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Lewisdinho(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2021
My brother, aa for the attackers the only players i see there is messi n mbape. Neymar is not a serious being. If they don't win the UCL this season then psg will be a laughing stock
WibusJaga:
If PSG fails to win UCL....
Let me not say anything.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Lewisdinho(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
700k What about Neymar?
chloride6:
Finally,

The werey finally got his free transfer and was crying yesterday.

Hope he cries when he gets his 700k weekly contract.

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Kellie069(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Valladolid to Benevento

Benvento drew their first leg league game with juve and whipped their ass in the return leg.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Goal na the wackest sports news site....nothing from Fabrizio, skysports and ESPN. So only rumours for now,...
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by witworth(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2021
Dem go kill people.
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2021
witworth:
Dem go kill people.
zidane, Figo and Ronaldo were once playing together for one club, how many champions league Dem carry?...I know pochettino is good but the most important thing is the management. If the coach can blend all players and make Dem play good football.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Sheuns(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2021
IFSHR:
Na to dey use Psg for virtual football games sure pass now...

U choose pSg I choose psg...we go use jersey differentiate.

Poch job is now at stake if he fails to deliver the UCL...

Can't wait to see Ramos crossing the ball to Messi grin cheesy

Who could have thought these two will ever play on the same side. I’ll really love to see Ramos celebrate a goal with Messi.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Caseless: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2021
mushroomFarm:
Did you know?
The combination of Neymar, Mbappe and Messi is quiet Fascinating. Their short form (NM2) is the unit of pressure or we can just call it 'a force'
Champion league loading. Now this is the true challenge!

MNM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alisson Becker Wins Yachine Trophy At Ballon D'or In France / Send-Forth Dinner For The Super Falcons Ahead Of The Women's World Cup / Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.