Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow (28221 Views)

Troost-Ekong To Undergo Surgery, Out For The Rest Of The Season / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Ayo2004: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2021
CSTRR:

You can't even see the foolishness of your argument even after I have finished pointing it out for you.

If he is bigger than Chelsea even with all the trophies and success that Chelsea has won in the past 12 years, then he is ten times bigger than PSG.

Chelsea is the most successful English team of the past 12 years.

But to your pain, he is going to play for a club he is ten times bigger than.

Keep crying.
I don't care if he is playing for PSG or Chelsea

He is Sha bigger than Chelsea grin
Yinmu
Don't know why you are crying with Epistles

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Numerouno94(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2021
[sub][/sub]
oldtruth:

So why can't he work things out with them? Atleast repay them for the trust they had in him. I know of a player that played for free for his club just to prove his loyalty. Don't you think Messi is only after the money? Come to think of it, he will still be hitting his money through brands and everything.

Just my own thoughts. Thank you

Oga it is against Laliga rule for a player to even tink of playing for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by OJEEMAH(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin
fergie001:

Are you still a Cule or you now support PSG like my brothers: ghettokid1 Sammy07 & Paulolee? grin grin grin
Fergie, i have never being a Barcelona fan.......i supported because of Messi but am a die hard Arsenal fan.
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by CSTRR: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

I don't care if he is playing for PSG or Chelsea

He is Sha bigger than Chelsea grin
Yinmu
Don't know why you are crying with Epistles
Chelsea can buy him and put him on the bench on a million pounds per week wages.

Clown.
Bigger in your dreams.
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by OJEEMAH(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ligue 1 is the farmest of the farmers league.... no competition there...he just likes easy things ...he wants to continue his barca dominance
In the last 8 years 4 teams, have won French league (Montpellier, Lille, Monaco & PSG. Aside Inter, tell us another team in Italy that won the league in the last 8 years.

In the last 3 years, One French team (PSG) played UCL final another (Lyon) got to the semis. Which Italian team don cross quarter final in 3 years??

Kindly tells us which should be considered farmer's league with the information/stats above.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Ayo2004: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Chelsea can buy him and put him on the bench on a million pounds per week wages.

Clown.
Bigger in your dreams.
Na Chelsea Sabi
Messi has won everything more than Chelsea in just 17years even with Russian mafia money

He is bigger than Chelsea
Yinmu grin
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Loverboy3333: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

Na Chelsea Sabi
Messi has won everything more than Chelsea in just 17years even with Russian mafia money

He is bigger than Chelsea
Yinmu grin

Guy make una easy with Chelsea na cheesy grin
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by omoyeni37: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2021
Faber:
Messi refused to wear 10 at PSG cos the true M10 is exclusive to Barcelona.

What Barcelona did for him, no club can... including making him their captain.

I have this feeling that Barca will not flop, something is telling me that Depay will hit top form. Depay Lyon comot star studded Man City for UCL 2 seasons ago.

All man for Barca may decide to step up their game to prove the World wrong. Same thing that happened to Real after Ronaldo left, they still won the league.
You are very right on this...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Simonayuba(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2021
He love Barca but love's money �� more
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Ayo2004: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Guy make una easy with Chelsea na cheesy grin
My hatred for Chelsea and man utd is out of this world

But on a serious note,Messi has achieved more than that club in club football
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by fergie001: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin Fergie, i have never being a Barcelona fan.......i supported because of Messi but am a die hard Arsenal fan.
My bro paulolee ghettokid1 Sammy07 & somtochukwu hasn't said a word since the shipwreck @ Campe Nou.

Have you heard from them? grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by OJEEMAH(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2021
fergie001:

My bro paulolee ghettokid1 Sammy07 & somtochukwu hasn't said a word since the shipwreck @ Campe Nou.

Have you heard from them? grin grin grin
just read waka pass like say we no dey here grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by OJEEMAH(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Kellie069:

Benvento drew their first leg league game with juve and whipped their ass in the return leg.
still doesn't change the fact that its a wack team and him dey use teams like that padd stats
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by fergie001: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2021
OJEEMAH:
just read waka pass like say we no dey here grin grin

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Indispensable85(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Messi is a spent force. He'll add nothing than name to psg.
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2021
samwillyco1:
Let him come to preme league, if he wants to prove himself
Wetin dis man wan prove again. Emagbami

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by lazarusokafor90(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Are u a dreamer or what...how can u compare ligure to serie A ...u messi fans are indeed psychopathic... all of a sudden the dead French ligue is now top notch ... at least there is inter , Milan, roma , napoli , atalanta that hv all performed in the CL ... apart from PSG , which other French team is of standard ... a league that have had just one team represent them in a CL final in the past 27 yrs ... a league that has only won the CL once in their history...even the Portuguese and Dutch league have won it multiple times with different teams ... now its big to u simple cos messi is on the verge of joining....isn't it a shame that the so called goat is going to France to play...
Make una free dis guy na. Wetin una dey gain from all this hate.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by FahBuLous: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2021
obonujoker:
From Agricultural huesca to farmer Dijon grin
You are pained grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by FahBuLous: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2021
Ramos will be playing in the same team with Messi... Wow, football is so beautiful...
After all their rivalry...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by witworth(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2021
ruggedtimi:
zidane, Figo and Ronaldo were once playing together for one club, how many champions league Dem carry?...I know pochettino is good but the most important thing is the management. If the coach can blend all players and make Dem play good football.
only messi better pass zidane, figo and Ronaldo.
Messi, neymar and mbape will play good football.
No doubt about that. Whether it is pochettino managing or not.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by generalwo(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2021
mushroomFarm:
Did you know?
The combination of Neymar, Mbappe and Messi is quiet Fascinating. Their short form (NM2) is the unit of pressure or we can just call it 'a force'
Champion league loading. Now this is the true challenge!
.... Most antisipated friendship in world football loading.... Ramos and Messi, once enemies during their time as captains of Madrid and barca set to become team mates in one of the most decorated football teams of the modern era.... Damn.... Psg will soon have me as a fan... Make them confirm Messi first..... The only problem be say their odds no go dey make sense again for bet9ja.....damn!
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Temptee101(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ligue 1 is the farmest of the farmers league.... no competition there...he just likes easy things ...he wants to continue his barca dominance

Coming from someone who hasn't kicked a ball in his life.

It's very funny how carpenters analyse football on a faceless forum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by chocboi78(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Farmers league grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by wallarwallar(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2021
mushroomFarm:
Did you know?
The combination of Neymar, Mbappe and Messi is quiet Fascinating. Their short form (NM2) is the unit of pressure or we can just call it 'a force'
Champion league loading. Now this is the true challenge!

Football don change abeg if u like Carry ronaldo messi and Pele together den go still chop am
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by OJEEMAH(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Idamond:

so EPL is wat league? bad belle,wen he was in barc na una dey complain make e try another club now wey e wan try another club una dey complain say league 1 na Farmer league..
na club dey sign player or na play dey sign club, so u expect him to go force himself for EPL
Your last sentence is the same question i have been asking some retards to explain but i never still get answer reach now.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Kingcalls: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
OJEEMAH:
In the last 8 years 4 teams, have won French league (Montpellier, Lille, Monaco & PSG. Aside Inter, tell us another team in Italy that won the league in the last 8 years.

In the last 3 years, One French team (PSG) played UCL final another (Lyon) got to the semis. Which Italian team don cross quarter final in 3 years??

Kindly tells us which should be considered farmer's league with the information/stats above.

When did PSG start landing great players?? So now u hv shifted to prove nonsense cos ur fraud has ran to a club that will carry him, a club that is easy .... once mbappe is sold to real madrid, na complain una go start with ...Next thing neymar gets injured as usual then ur faces will drop as usual... una de find freebies for messi... French league....what a shame
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by OJEEMAH(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

When did PSG start landing great players?? So now u hv shifted to prove nonsense cos ur fraud has ran to a club that will carry him, a club that is easy .... once mbappe is sold to real madrid, na complain una go start with ...Next thing neymar gets injured as usual then ur faces will drop as usual... una de find freebies for messi... French league....what a shame
Stop shifting goal post and dispute the simple fact below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Kingcalls: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Stop shifting goal post and dispute the simple fact below.

Stop disgracing ur family as usual by displaying ur foolishness....oh , so French league is no longer a farmers league cos messi is bout to join...u are shameless
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by OJEEMAH(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Stop disgracing ur family as usual by displaying ur foolishness....oh , so French league is no longer a farmers league cos messi is bout to join...u are shameless
I stated fact.....leave insult and counter it

how many teams don win Italian in the last 8years(Juventus & Inter) and how many don win french league (PSG, Lille, Montpellier & Monaco)

Presently, which one be farmer's league??

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by Kingcalls: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I stated fact.....leave insult and counter it

how many teams don win Italian in the last 8years(Juventus & Inter) and how many don win french league (PSG, Lille, Montpellier & Monaco)

Presently, which one be farmer's league??

So in ur words,... serie A is farmers league but French league is no farmers league...ok
Re: Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow by OJEEMAH(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

So in ur words,... serie A is farmers league but French league is no farmers league...ok
Its simply a league that is more competitive than Italian league despite the financial strength of PSG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Female Football Players As At 2005-2017 / Alisson Becker Wins Yachine Trophy At Ballon D'or In France / Send-Forth Dinner For The Super Falcons Ahead Of The Women's World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.