Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD (848 Views)

PayGhost.ng — ₦1,000,000 Mega Give-away *ENDED* / Payghost.ng SUNDAY GIVE-AWAY *ENDED* / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by silentEXPLOSION: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Oga close mouth, you dey make noise. Payghost ko, payspirit ni.

This one na mumu oo.

I don even withdraw 1k to test am if na real

Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by Pearlqueen(f): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
silentEXPLOSION:

This one na mumu oo.

I don even withdraw 1k to test am if na real
Close mouth. Na unaself una dey mumu.
Na 1k you withdraw, you for withdraw all na.

No be everybody una fit use play.

1 Like

Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by SenecaTheYonger: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
PayGhost:
we believe authority in this part of our world is grossly abused and misused.

In the beginning, everyone thinks they’re the ones that will not abuse authority but they eventually end up doing what they preached against.

Anyways you’re not going to get very far with this kind of government. This is why they banned Crypto after all
Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by PayGhost: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Pearlqueen:
There are many more verified and trusted, well regulated platforms that do better of what you claim to do.

1. Your site looks poorly built, it doesn't speak or exhibit something that's worthwhile to brew trust.

2. How many people do you have on the site less than 300.

3. If you're not asking people to fund, how then will they perform transactions on the site We know the gimmick

4. It is not profitable so you're running at a loss, able to dole out 1million bucks but can't upgrade your site

5. Lastly, everyone should beware of this else you'll have yourselves to blame.

Goodnight Nairaland

Can you give us an example of any platform claiming to do what we do?. We bet you can’t.
So you’re glad being regulated on how you spend your own money?

We offer you freedom.

1. While we wouldn’t want to delve into the internal technicalities used in building the site for security reasons, it was made mainly for speed. It’s actually deeper and more complex than you think.
We never wanted a choked up website that lags.
Besides, check our features. It’s top notch.
Currently, no one else can match it. We mean every word in that statement.
Our Ghost Bot AI will be ready soon.

Fun Fact i- It was entirely built from scratch by “me”. I’m a self taught coder.

Fun Fact ii - We’re even thinking of incorporating Apple’s AI face tech to simplify payments.

2. The number of users is quite impressive. It’s not even been up to a month we launched.

3. There’s no gimmick. Only trust. Besides every feature is absolutely free. No charges. The funding is even processed and secured via Flutterwave with whom we have deposited the necessary compliance documents.

4. Upgrade. How much is 1million in dollars?. Have you seen Nairaland. Do you know how PayPal started. We are not chasing aesthetics at the moment. We are after “performance”. About disrupting, about adding value to the FinTech space.

So, allow us grow. If you saw Facebook when it started newly, I don’t know what you’ll tell Mark Zuckerberg.
Please try out our features and tell us if we still need an upgrade. Even Flutterwave is currently still not profitable “yet”.

Fun Fact iii - You cannot purchase data directly from 98% online Pay apps because of the complexities and variations involved. With PayGhost.ng, you purchase data directly to your mobile number plus its highly discounted.

5. You started very well, but ended very very badly. What happened to facts.
We are not even about “now” but we’re about the future.
Do you know I can be stuck on a coding problem for days on end even without sleeping at night? & most of these features haven’t even been added to the site.
So i’ll sacrifice all these for what exactly?, soiling my name?
You dream little. So little.
It’s good to be careful but there’s no difference between the blind and those pretending to see.

My name linked to my public facebook profile is at the bottom of the site. Feel free to check me out. Besides i’m cute. lol.

Hello World.
The government can freeze your account anytime.
The Banks will overcharge you.
BVN, NIN, Utility bill, ID-Card —- How do you feel safe?
Network downtime whenever you want to transfer/receive money.
And plenty palava.

end all these on [url]payghost.ng[/url]
Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by fayded(m): 1:24am On Aug 09, 2021
PayGhost:
Nairaland user — fayded

We noticed your comment on our first mini giveaway

We are Non-Conformists, we are disruptors, we believe authority in this part of our world is grossly abused and misused.

So we build solutions to put power and control in your hands.

For having a thing for “non-conformists”, despite that particular giveaway have ended, we will gladly top up your PayGhost account with a little token. cheesy

[url]payghost.ng[/url]

Thank u so much..Danke.
I haven't received it buh I believe it will enter soon
Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by wumi2017(f): 1:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Abba114:
chaiii poverty na bastard so just because of mere 1k u have been commenting nd commenting chaiiii

Ife ati ina sad
Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by Pearlqueen(f): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2021
PayGhost:

Can you give us an example of any platform claiming to do what we do?. We bet you can’t.
So you’re glad being regulated on how you spend your own money?

We offer you freedom.

1. While we wouldn’t want to delve into the internal technicalities used in building the site for security reasons, it was made mainly for speed. It’s actually deeper and more complex than you think.
We never wanted a choked up website that lags.
Besides, check our features. It’s top notch.
Currently, no one else can match it. We mean every word in that statement.
Our Ghost Bot AI will be ready soon.

Fun Fact i- It was entirely built from scratch by “me”. I’m a self taught coder.

Fun Fact ii - We’re even thinking of incorporating Apple’s AI face tech to simplify payments.

2. The number of users is quite impressive. It’s not even been up to a month we launched.

3. There’s no gimmick. Only trust. Besides every feature is absolutely free. No charges. The funding is even processed and secured via Flutterwave with whom we have deposited the necessary compliance documents.

4. Upgrade. How much is 1million in dollars?. Have you seen Nairaland. Do you know how PayPal started. We are not chasing aesthetics at the moment. We are after “performance”. About disrupting, about adding value to the FinTech space.

So, allow us grow. If you saw Facebook when it started newly, I don’t know what you’ll tell Mark Zuckerberg.
Please try out our features and tell us if we still need an upgrade. Even Flutterwave is currently still not profitable “yet”.

Fun Fact iii - You cannot purchase data directly from 98% online Pay apps because of the complexities and variations involved. With PayGhost.ng, you purchase data directly to your mobile number plus its highly discounted.

5. You started very well, but ended very very badly. What happened to facts.
We are not even about “now” but we’re about the future.
Do you know I can be stuck on a coding problem for days on end even without sleeping at night? & most of these features haven’t even been added to the site.
So i’ll sacrifice all these for what exactly?, soiling my name?
You dream little. So little.
It’s good to be careful but there’s no difference between the blind and those pretending to see.

My name linked to my public facebook profile is at the bottom of the site. Feel free to check me out. Besides i’m cute. lol.

Hello World.
The government can freeze your account anytime.
The Banks will overcharge you.
BVN, NIN, Utility bill, ID-Card —- How do you feel safe?
Network downtime whenever you want to transfer/receive money.
And plenty palava.

end all these on [url]payghost.ng[/url]
All these ones are stories. Is flutterwave a regulatory agency of banking or online banking services?

People who have created scam sites didn't have their names on it? You aren't the first.

Until you get verified (which is actually one step amongst many) you're just another predator waiting patiently to hit your preys and run.
Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by PayGhost: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Pearlqueen:
All these ones are stories. Is flutterwave a regulatory agency of banking or online banking services?

People who have created scam sites didn't have their names on it? You aren't the first.

Until you get verified (which is actually one step amongst many) you're just another predator waiting patiently to hit your preys and run.

Check the meaning of a “non-bank”.

Stop being ignorant. Flutterwave is a payment gateway. Something like Interswitch, Remita, Paystack….etc. Before you can be a merchant, they’re certain threshold to be met before full API access is granted.

I’ll list some apps that does something similar to ours.
*[url]dodopay.ng[/url] .See how their website is pretty but shallow and slow. Even their app.
*abeg
*barter by flutterwave

…On all these platforms, you have to submit very personal data especially your BVN to enjoy full access. Besides, most of them lack license from CBN. They only partner with traditional banks.

We try to make that process seamless. To bridge that gap.

Our API access for Airtime and Data Purchase was gotten from a different platform. And trust me, it did not come cheap. We are currently working on cable TV and Electrical bill payment.

In the near future, we plan to integrate crypto. We have a lot of plans to disrupt the FinTech sector. Check our Social Media Pages out.

I'm about heading to my day job with baggy eyes (haven’t slept all night).

If you’re a coder, I’ll be glad if we can work together. Trust me, the future is bright.

That's me. I’m not a predator

Re: Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD by Clinton911: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broke men should stop giving their girlfriends money / I Saw Him First - Young Ladies Fight Over Actor, Kenneth Aguba / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.